Hair or no hair?

Which one is more aesthetically pleasing?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1082x726, 161K)

hair is always more aesthetically pleasing unless you're black

Depends on head shape, hair quality, and If you're an asian with/or otherwise have really thin porcupine hair to where you can see the scalp anyway, just shave it especially if you have a masculine jaw.

Otherwise, hair is more aesthetic.

with that face, all you're trying to achieve and accomplish is really pointless. you lost, mate. im sorry. mirin physique tho

hair, but get a slight fade on the side
>If you're an asian with/or otherwise have really thin porcupine hair to where you can see the scalp anyway, just shave it especially if you have a masculine jaw.

asians with thick hair should embrace their hair tho

You could rock being bald if you grow a beard.

Attached: IMG_4521.jpg (332x443, 23K)

>Those narrow set eyes
you lost the genetic lottery.
just kys eyes are the most important thing when it comes to looks

damn those eyes are ugly.
also manlet, right?

He's got a decent face what are you talking about? It's not movie star but he's got masculine features and nothing out of place or really abnormal.

eyes are too narrow set and tilted/hooded eyelids that makes him look like sub-tier prey. Head shape is way too round at the top of his head. You want slightly more of a box-shape. This roundness makes him look less dangerous, which essentially further makes him look like prey. He has a decent jawline, I'll give him that. The thing is, because of the shape of his head, his jaw is way narrower than the rest of his head. It really ruins the good jawline since it looks smaller in comparison to his entire head.
Also, his nose shape is shit tier. You want a slightly more pointy nose wish some actual shape. His nose has no definition whatsoever.

That said, I'm still mirin his physique

You look like a mexican rapist, Im so sorry

I usually would say hair, but no hair gives you a bit of a sleeze look that i think would be effective with women. Looking good senpai, go slay

Are you dying?

lmfao get the fuck out of here jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with someone that they type all this gay ass shit up and are serious. you're pathetic and you're never going to make it.

you're the type of faggot who thinks those rings in your eyes matter and you know what they're called. neck yourself

Hard to tell since in the picture with hair you look like you're struggling with severe aspergers, and in the one without hair you look like white trash flexing on tinder

Get a more consistent comparison, but no matter what you go with, for christ sake get some facial hair

This shit again...

ugly mutt shits detected

Attached: 154223423.png (444x377, 136K)

You faggots the correct response to this kind of posting is:
Post pics

t. bitter incel

Kys you little ugly shit.
I am a fucking slayer irl blonde blue eyed with strong jaw perfect in every way.
You can only dream of being as handsome as me

>post pics
>he won't
>even if he did we know what he looks like anyway
What's the point

Summer pls

He's not going bald though

The only reason you are reacting like this, being this upset that im pointing out his flaws, is because you know that I'm actually right. You understand what I'm saying and you see my point, otherwise you would just disregard my post as troll thats not worth reacting to or caring about.

Now, the reason this upsets you, is probably because you yourself know that this guy looks better than you. So if this guy is ugly, you are obviously also ugly.

You two are obviously insecure as fuck

I was replying to:
and
is me

You look like a light bulb

Growing a beard is painfully popular right now and you end up looking like a literal clone of every other lumbersexual hipster twink out there. Short/shaved hair combined with a long beard is also the way to go for all those macho wannabes with obviously low self esteem and emotional issues.

As long as you keep lifting, you can sport any haircut you like, but going for the classic short on the side, longer on top cut (think James Dean) is god-tier.

Sporting short hair and a beard is also the look almost every gym rat is going for, so sporting that makes you less unique and, moreover, less appealing for girls. Shave clean, dress simple and manly and wear a Dean haircut if you truly want to make it.

Ripped but an otter for sure, eat more son

im the only guy who looks good bald on fit

When you use to have long flowing hair, now 25 and I can see my scalp.

I don't want to grow old ;_;

Attached: sadness.png (509x619, 17K)

went way too far
Just get a fucking haircut

>His nose has no definition whatsoever.
This. OP get some nose gains.

21 right now, had very long luscious hair, cut it last week, its very thick, but every male in my family is pretty much bald (mothers and fathers side)

How do you cope for the inevitable to come?

>doesn't know about 360 waves

To damage his already fragile ego

You don't.
t. hairlet

You one of them jew boys? You look it

>all those macho wannabes with obviously low self esteem and emotional issues.

projecting much, user?

>every hipster has a beard
>get this haircut literally everyone has

the GOAT

Attached: DcQL65MVwAAwyoO.jpg (852x1200, 101K)

he's really hot m8 his yt is also good

>no hair

Attached: 13183312_180903915636874_1696682_n.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Post a pic with head not tilted up. I actually think you would look good with a buzz but not quite that short.

Being bald is kind of embarrassing to Western culture but for some reason in Eastern Yuro it’s popular and used to showcase how much of a “thug” you are.

If balding, buzzcut and a short-mid beard looks 10x better unless you have Jason statham levels of face aesthetics where clean shaven fits perfectly.
“Omg that guy over there is so hot”
“Shame he looks like that non hot guy at the other side of the bar with the same short hair and beard”
- said no thot group ever

Often I find people berating beards just cba taking care of them or simply cannot grow them (properly). Since it’s a somewhat popular look- Jow Forums & /tv/ levels of contrarian shite follows swiftly.

I know that dude that talks about zygos and other illuminati facial aesthetics shit is in this thread, I’m sure he’s willing to tell you the exact measurements for that look. Fuck I’m not even balding and I’m defending the cunts perfectly valid looksmaxxing choices.

He looks better on the right

>tfw measuring midface ratio of everyone who looks like he has long midface
my nose is about the same length as the OP but my eyes are wider set so my midface ratio is better
It's weird that in almost every phenotype with long nose and/or philtrum the eyes are narrow set, mine aren't (my IPD is short but I just have a narrow face in general so it looks propotional).
OP's midface ratio in the pic is about 0.875, mine's about 0.93

>he doesn't do a 360 and wave away

>Hair or psychic powers?

Go bald, grow out a thick bushy mustache

>If I shave my head, I'll look cool just like Bruce Willis!
oh
OH NO

Attached: goose5.jpg (349x175, 26K)

Nobody is upset you spastic. This overanalysis of anyone let alone another man is autistic and sad as fuck.
>m-muh prey
Post face and body

look like a turkish refugee without it

however youre ugly either way

maybe short hair, shaven sides