Is he our guy, Jow Forums?

Is he our guy, Jow Forums?

I've been watching his videos and he's insanely motivation and sounds like he understands us.

What do you think of him?

Check him out for yourself. If you don't know who he is one of the worlds best deadlifters.

youtube.com/watch?v=twf4bQwiyWs

Attached: ourguy.jpg (900x900, 88K)

>this pathetic shilling

Attached: 1455030142416.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Who needs friends when you can deadlift 800 for reps

Who needs friends when you can deadlift 800 for reps and can fuck girls 10 times smaller than you almost for free*
There you go.

He's mentally unstable and is a shit talented roidaroo that doesn't know how to train and is already breaking himself.

>shilling
babyslayer/leeman has been relevant on bb.com forums (and misc iirc) since zyzz times
you're only showing your newfag by not knowing him

he has an 800 deadlift for reps (8 if I remember correctly) dude is stupid strong and if you think you'll get a 600/700+ deadlift without roids you probably think physique competitors dont do roids

I think he’s a good guy but he has some serious mental problems

dont we all?

noshit
isnt he a mormon or amish or some retarded american shit like that

I do have a 600 deadlift without roids lol.

He also did it for 20 reps.

>reddit spacing
>typing like an advertisement
Yeah I bet, faggot.

hahaha dyel, 600lbs deadlift isnt natty? whats ur deadlift lad? im at 500lbs in the 74kg class as a 19 year old who started lifting at 16. my friend who is a 83kg lifter is at 600lbs already and he trained as long as me and is 20yrs. stop fucking summer lurking.

He fled the country after being accused of abusing a woman to a third world aex tourism country.

Even if he is somehow innocent (theres no reason to doubt her) what the fuck is he up to?

it's different for everyone... I guess I'm just projecting. My deadlift hasnt budged for months (585) for months. I'm 22 btw

a 500 at 19 is fucking impressive, dude props.

yeah and it all comes down to weight aswell. 700lbs is totally achievable for a 93kg lifter with good genetics naturally. some people including myself have very long arms so the deadlift will have a lot of potential. whats ur weight?
thanks man i placed 5th and nationals.

He was a strong guy before ever roiding. Although he did some stupid shit in the beginning like becoming obese trying to force more natty gains, and lifting too heavy of shit that he was not ready for.

He's one of the guys who is Ultra motivated, but who get's fucked up by not paying attention to detail or having his priorities right. Very Nihlistic in his approach at first. He wasn't thinking long term, and was delusional about how fat he got.

Later he dropped a lot of the fat and learned to roid. Had some seriously bad side effects, ruined his skin with acne, etc... also got injured by going too heavy too often and without proper programming.

When you take a look at the strongest guys on earth, they get there by being ultra safety conscious. That's the truth.

Their last gym max, which is only 85-90% of their projected comp max, will determine if they push for more or not. If the weight came up too slow, or form wasn't ideal, they then wait before moving up again. Take a deload if needed, and they deload frequently.

When training they come in with a carefully pre-planned work load. If the plan is 800 x 5 for their top set, but they still have 3 in the tank, they fucking STOP at 5.

When using ultra heavy weight safety safety safety. One tiny injury at that level can be a huge set back.

This is what eventually bit George in the ass. That combined with personal problems.

There are lots of reasons to doubt her being girls on roids are MORE mental than regular girls.

This is also Vince Urbank's sister and they have a pretty fuuuuuuucked up family.

Leeman went on a rant about it once, heavily detailed and at least looked like his honest perception of how things went down

that's not redditspacing laddo

405 lbs @74kg, 6"2 1/2, 17 years old, 10 months of on & off, inconsistent training.

That's okay, right?

I'm 190lbs at around 12-13% bodyfat. I'm cutting for summer and that 585 deadlift is probably down right now, if I'm being completely honest. I did 495 for 5 a week ago and it was so fucking hard I couldn't believe it.

That's awesome, but don't assume there is no point of diminished returns eventually

That's the thing, you can get a 600+ DL natty, in some case over 700, but to do so and be relatively lean at the same time is the issue for naturals.

Tapers good when he gets lean

Attached: 1013801_525189800921636_716202723_n.jpg (565x519, 22K)