ITT supplements you swear by

ITT supplements you swear by

>zinc, magnesium + vid d
obvious
>yohimbine
fasted cardio with this to kill belly fat at the same rate as everywhere else on your body
>l citrulline
harder erections, more and pearly white cum, increased sex drive
>beta carotene
natural skin tan gains
>generic multivitamin
because you might aswell
>GABA
pre and post workout for hgh boost
>fish oil
cover some more basis

Attached: 1507111066901.jpg (1125x1068, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_kvhUYFP8tk
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180528171511.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>d3
after meal (its solubile in fat)
>zinc
before sleep
>protons
post workout if I cant get to my proton requirements
>preworkout
because fucking caffeine and beta alanine are the tits and I think im addicted

I might catch shit for this but...
>biotin
If you're a pretty boy and care about facial aesthetics high dose of is daily will give you a bump. Thickens hair, colors and smoothes skin, and boosts your eyelashes noticeably. Might want to avoid if you are prone to acne. Great trick if you need to have a good hair day.

Morning:
>400mg Magnesium Citrate
>4,000 IU Vit d3

Lunch:
>1400mg fish oil
>Multi-vit

Postworkout:
>200mg Magnesium Citrate

Dinner:
>1400mg fish oil

Before beddy bye times:
>22mg zinc picolinate

The big ones though are really the Zinc, Magnesium and Vit D3. The fish oil is on a trial basis atm.

>Yohimbine
I can't find this shit where I live. Or at least it's not yohimbine and it is yohimbine hcl.

BRAAAAAP *Rat a tat tat*

nah bro I take biotin too shit's legit

Attached: 1524732779876.jpg (1080x1080, 246K)

zinc, magnesium, ashwagandha
the only supplements that made some difference for me when taken
+ caffeine ofc

>poot

What has ashwagandha done for you?

I keep hearing about it.

>ITT how much money are you willing to give to jews for completely negligible benifits

I swear by bananas. Being 6'8, they make the perfect superfood
youtu.be/_kvhUYFP8tk

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180528171511.htm

What about this? Are vitamins useless?

Attached: 1504182778329m.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

i was more calm and felt like it raised my test
i was megadosing it though, 1,5 teaspoon a day

multivitamins are because they pack so much shit into one pill none of it is getting absorbed.

Do you take vitamin D during summer?

And is ZMA a valuable alternative to zinc supplements?

Yes, it's hard to overdose on vitamin D and it's cheap so I take it year round.

Not sure the benefits and need of the B6 so I just take 25mg zinc+250~ magnesium citrate before bed. It's a really noticeable help with soreness after tough days and also helps you sleep better.

Even capsules are iffy, imo. Bulk powder is by far the way to get your vitamins and other supps, because you can easily control dose and mix it thoroughly with other things (your protein shake, for example).

haha imagine being that brown guy who fucks her on a daily basis

yohimbine HCL is what you want. also just order it online

Danke

> GABA
Good luck keeping your neurotransmitter receptors healthy.

does this shit actually work or am I getting memed for the 20th time

Fitness friend online gave me some pills to add to my usual. Zinc, L-Arginine, Pygeum, Lecithin. Was years later I googled them and found out its a combo that makes you cum a lot and leak pre, but I've always been dry so I never noticed.

On the upside it should help me avoid prostate cancer.

Food and beer

redpill me on yohimbine

guh its Misty
muh dick

why would i take any of that shit when i can just eat properly

Attached: 3.jpg (183x232, 13K)

waste of money, will make you feel like nervous shit if you use an effective dose

I take ZMA and it revived my libido but my shit gets fluid what do?

>redpill me on yohimbine
if you're going to take somewhat harmful and poorly researched supplements for weight loss you're better off taking tiny doses of actual weight loss drugs

Based haha poster

Because you won't get everything you need in high enough doses for maximum gains. You'll still make gains, but slower.

Yohimbine + Zinc and other supps will actually turn you into a rape beast. If you are doing nofap, you'll have a 24/7 rager in your pants.

I see.

I've got quite an issue with general anxiety and social anxiety. I've actually started doing solid cardio, the past few weeks, on a rowing machine after lifting and it's made a really big difference to my over all peace of mind.
Feel a lot more chilled out, a lot more talkative socially... Just a lot better in general.

When your body gets all the magnesium it needs, the rest comes out as liquid shits.
So, basically, you're getting too much magnesium.

I saw somewhere, don't recall where, that you should aim for 200mg of magnesium per 50lbs of bodyweight, or thereabouts.
So, assuming you're between 150 and 200lbs you shouldn't be taking more than 600-800mg total daily.
With a reasonable diet, 600mg of mag citrate seems to be the sweet spot for me. Any more and I'm liable to take runny shits.

why is before sleep the best time to take zinc?

best post

Redpill me on L-Theanine lads
Does this shit actually work or did I fall for snake oil again

What you guys think about this? Does the combo make it less effective or shouldn't it matter?

Attached: file.png (842x266, 46K)

I heard it improves quality of sleep

Is it actually safe?

Attached: GABA__16026.1513892432.png (1227x1280, 1.06M)

it helps against anxiety but don't expect miracles

No it'll make your cock turn green and then fall off

Zinc, magnesium, and d3 are really good, all of them made a notable difference. When I have them all I'm a walking boner with a shit ton of energy.

what gains?
micros give you gains now?
its just lifting and macros ..

>implying women read

This.
It inhibits cortisol (reduces stress), and can boost test by about 5%. It's great with caffeine, since you get mood elevation from both, and no stress. I take 2g/day.

its not that hard to od vit d user

ive had good results with it too but meditation is goat

youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c

Attached: 1520617699659.jpg (500x637, 106K)

als je gaat visolie kopen ga voor de sterkste

Attached: 1380792973643.png (1310x567, 61K)

Whoa, if I saw this girl in real life I would have to walk up and ash for her number, I'd probably be booked for a mistymeanour but she just gets me brock hard. Those ass cheeks, I just need to poke 'em, mon. I wouldn't even care if she had STDs, in fact I would make it my goal to catch them all.

>zinc
>magnesium
>iron
>B6 B12
>prebiotics

ZMA
L tyrosine, L Theanine, Maca stack
D3
Iron
EC

Thats fine, its not like i have sex anyways

Stop posting her, she's 16 and I know her irl. Wtf is this shit 20+ year olds lusting after some 5'2 highschool Jewish bitch, is there nothing more attractive that isn't jailbait?

>Spot reduction

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg (306x306, 19K)

why not just buy them separately so it's cheaper. 1k iu of vitamin d3 isn't a lot anyway. get like 5k iu and 1k mg omega3 pills and I guarantee they'll be cheaper in the long run.

16 is legal in a lot of places.

fite me tuff guy.

But how do i maximize my sub-atomic particle intake?

Attached: Onion.jpg (260x406, 21K)

For me my go to fat burner dnp pre workout must contain dmaa in and casein protein post workout with bcaa

Is alcohol bad for gains

A+ work, gold star.

Binge drinking kills gains. Having a couple drinks isnt going to hurt you too bad, just don't let it become a habit.

Phenibut is amazing for sleep in small doses and god-tier for social gains when taken in higher doses and mixed with stimulants

>DMAA

In this day and age, where can you get it?

Man how much do you guys spend a month on this stuff? Half of you have 5 different supplements, most of which is shit you can get from eating a proper diet, superdoses notwithstanding.

>he doesn't have a 30 supp stack

Never gonna make it, kid. And it's not necessarily about ALWAYS using all these things. Certain things ought to be cycled (L-Arginine, for example). Basically just start throwing shit at the wall until it sticks, and then you've got your own personal stack.

Your stack is nice, only thing I'd consider adding is Vit K2. It works synergistically with D3 and keeps calcium from building up in your arteries.

>Source: my ass

I eat nutritious food so I don’t take any supplements at all.

What's the best time to take L-citruline?

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

Which stims have you mixed with phen?

Morning:
>ashwagandha 450mg
Didn't seem to make much of a difference, but I realized halfway through the bottle that it's not KSM66, so I'll make sure and get that next time.
>l-theanine 200mg
Made a huge difference for me. Had bad anxiety and depression from a breakup just before Christmas.
>milk thistle
Was a functional alcoholic for a long time, want to minimize the damage to my liver.
>kudzu root
Could be a meme, but I managed to cut down on drinking by about 90% and this may have helped.
>zinc 15mg
Gonna move this to night time starting tomorrow.
>caffeine 200mg
Only on school days.
>magnesium glycinate 400mg
>vitamin D3 2000IU
>yohimbine HCL 500mg

Night:
>psyllium husk 1.5g
>zinc 15mg

Feelin breddy gud these days.

Attached: 1528227430508.jpg (193x200, 15K)

Phen and Caffeine is apparently GOAT.

Go read the ashwagandha page on examine. It will confirm everything I said. If you have evidence hat suggest otherwise, I'd like to see it.

45-90 min before workout is good for me. Not sure if there's an optimal time.

450mg of ashwagandha won't be very noticeable. Try taking at least 1g and see if you feel it more. I take 2g most mornings.
Why the psylium husk and only 1.5g? If you're only taking it for fiber that doesn't seem like much.

are small doses of DNP still effective / not cause you to become a walking puddle? Seriously tempted to grab some to speed up cuts but already sweat easily and don't want to soak everything i wear and sit on

Did u read the dnp general. It's archived on the internet somewhere just Google that shit. If you are only going to run a partial cycle then it's not for you. And you will be a walking puddle regardless of the dosage level since it's how it works at a cellular level

>Desiccated Beef Liver
All the B Vitamins, Retinol, Vitamin K2 MK-4, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Boron, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10

>Fermented Cod Liver Oil
Omega 3, 5, 6, 7, & 9 (mostly 3), Retinol, Vitamin D, PQQ, B17, Vitamin K2 MK-4

>Australian Emu Oil
Vitamin K2 MK-4, Vitamin D

>Trace Minerals Research "Concentrace"
Magnesium, Sulfur, Lithium, Boron, Many trace minerals

>Beef Brain
phosphatidylserine, K2 MK4, many other nutrients contained in brain

>Horny Goat Weed
no reason really, maybe makes my dick harder and brain work better i dunno

>ashwagandha
same as above, maybe increases test and helps handle stress, but i'm not sure

>takes a bunch of shit he thinks is doing nothing or a placebo
>is attached to the new K2 meme
>takes research shit
maximum kek

Hey guys, what if I told you that you could get better results by ditching the supplements and just injecting testosterone into your glutes

>he thinks is doing nothing or a placebo
>takes research shit

don't know what you mean by these

oh nvm, you're talking about the two herbs. the "bunch of shit" part threw me off, because it's 2 things. what do you mean by "research shit"? the trace minerals? that's just their brand name. it's basically lake water.

>Never gonna make it, kid.
way to out yourself as a first year lifter who thinks the sky is the limit. most supplements are a scam. just inject test.

>magnesium when you wake up
>zinc before bed

This is backwards. Taken zinc with your first meal of the day. Take magnesium when you go to bed. Prepare your angus for magnesium dreams, which can be very trippy. You also get deeper sleep.

Creatine every day

If you aren't taking creatine you're ignoring the one supplement that 100% works (except the poor hairlets that go bald)

Also most multis have stupid high doses of shit that you either would get in abundance in pretty much any diet and or shit that you just piss out if you get an excess anyhow. On top of that the stuff that you ACTUALLY want and might be lacking in a reasonable diet are usually waaaaaay under-dosed, to the point that it's basically pointless.

>still believes in "natty limit"

Yeah, never gonna make it either

Is it really efficient to take handfuls of supplements wont your body just piss it out?

I'd tell you I like having big functional testicles, hair on my head, and not having tits.

Seconding this. Mag before bed is best. My angus is fully prepared.

Creatine is the most noticeable and beneficial thing I've ever taken. It's cheaper than all the questionable BS supps too.

Also also they often use cheaper, less effective forms of vits/minerals.

I supplement a cork in my dingus so they don't leak out.

Try tying it off with a rubber band. The cork might pop out as pressure builds up and you'll lose your precious juices. Keep it tied up for a week and you'll have all the nutrients.

ZMA, vit d, vit b and fishoil