Before asking your stupid beginner questions, make sure to read:

Before asking your stupid beginner questions, make sure to read:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
Yes it's reddit, find a better compilation of information about steroids on the internet if you don't like it, faggot.

Also, include:
>e-stats
>age
>time spent lifting
>dick to balls ratio
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral-only cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production and are far less beneficial than injectables, so don't do oral-only cycles. If you're scared of needles just admit it.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (this isn't up for debate, you will be banned)

Previously:

Attached: 1510004120829.png (1529x1023, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uc0mAA8_Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

>forgot to put /fraud/ in the subject
Oh man the anons are not going to be happy about this one

>no thread title
good going fucktard

I'm sorry papa user, please no more beatings

Will spot injections over time make the muscle look bigger? My IRL roidbro swears by it and tells me to spot pinning quads.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-04-12-34-48-507_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x1920, 1.45M)

>just turned 27
>Have been researching and considering roids off and on for 6 years
>Still haven't done it
>Was partying with some 19-22 year old guys I met while chasing tail
>Start talking about lifting
>A couple of them have done sarms
>Tell me to do sarms
>No

Why am I afraid to inject bathtub chemicals

as expected from r*dditfags

Stop linking Reddit you faggot. Make your own source and link it in sticky or link it each time you make a general. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your lazy.

2nd for can we stop linking literal autism in the /fraud/ OPs theres enough going round as it is just link to Llewellyn or some shit

I had a BBer I used to know in college tell me that, but I've never heard of it again before you posted this. Not sure if there's any merit to it.

Because injecting exogenous hormones into your body can negatively effect you for life if you do them wrong. Also you're probably scared of needles.

>find a better compilation of information about steroids on the internet if you don't like it
If it bothers you that much, you make one. Although looking back it seems like they actually used to have a pastebin or pdf they'd link in the OP, I'm curious as to why they stopped doing that.

kill yourself OP
check em

Attached: checkem.jpg (248x248, 12K)

I'm not the one making generals faggot

oh fug. OP must ksg himself

I'm not even mad, impressive.
>Man I hate the way they make these steroid generals
>Better complain instead of doing anything to fix it

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (645x773, 42K)

>HCG is LH
>HMG is FSH + LH
straight from the reddit wiki

Attached: 1524612552303.png (571x618, 29K)

I bet not fixing anything sounds familiar, doesn't it you lazy cunt

>order pajeet AI/PCT
>even the box smells like curry

Man you're really salty at me for some reason. I'm kinda flattered I get you this heated, thank you user.
I can't really think of a better alternative to the reddit wiki. If you wanna make one then go ahead. Like I said I think there used to be a pastebin or pdf in the OP and I'm not sure when or why they stopped putting it in the OP.

>no fraud anywhere in the post or subject
I couldn't even find the thread in the catalog you useless sack of shit

you're scared of needles

sarms aren't injectables btw

end your pathetic life you secret club retard

our old pastebin got threads deleted because it had source talk shit in it

it was also very shit compared to the reddit wiki so it's pointless to even bother updating it

I'm sorry mama user, please no more smacking the boys at school keep asking where the black eyes are coming from and I have to tell them I ran into a door over and over again

>So, you've done all your research, but can't seem to find a source? Check out this darknet guide: (link)

Ah alright. Out of curiosity, was source talk always a bannable offense?

no, FL was literally selling his shit directly in this thread, so did a couple of other people. mods started cracking down kinda late into fraud's life cycle

Anyone here have experience with short burst cycles? Maybe 4-6 weeks. It seems like doing that while BnC would help mitigate the sides of liver cycles (blood pressure, lipids, RBC, etc), and you could still do the time on = time off thing. Does the faster cycle recovery offset the increased number of recoveries?

PC, we talked about this.

Attached: WhoMrRogersKnewYouCouldBe.png (797x540, 456K)

I guess cracking down helped keep people from shilling. Better to cut all source talk than try to individually hunt down shills.
I'm sorry Mr. Roidgers.

what should i use to lose water weight that won't fuck up my body

Pretty dumb response dude. Gimmie something to work with

I'm replying to three different people in that post, you're gonna have to be more specific.

Hey here's a better thread that has subject in the title, go nuts

I thought you can buy that stuff otc in the uk
Also
>pajeet smell def confirmed
My friend is subletting his room to an Indian girl, had to go there to pick Sth up once and dear god the smell, That room will be uninhabitable after she leaves.

>We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself
Aaaaaaaaaaaand with that I will never even think about doing steroids until they're legal under all circumstances and can have a doctor legally aid me in administration of all aspects. You're a fucking retard if you think otherwise.

But its not even hard.... there is just no set way to take x at (?) dose of y.

Just let it be Nano. Let it be.

>he thinks his doctor knows anything about steroids

Attached: 1526143586510.png (600x536, 253K)

>he thinks nametripfaggotry will illicit an earnest responses
youtube.com/watch?v=3Uc0mAA8_Q4

What I find funny is the fraud faggots that circle jerk in there made it bannable to talk about sources. Straight up pussies.