How to train neck? fastest ways to achieve neck gains...

how to train neck? fastest ways to achieve neck gains? everything is coming into place with my gains this year except ive completely neglected my neck. please help Jow Forums

Attached: GqYEhZz7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50tZLMBFGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any time you're awake flex your neck. Whenever you turn your head, try and give your neck an aneurysm .

try grabbing a fucking plate and doing neck curls you moron. how do you THINK you'd train neck? maybe like you'd train literally anything else?

How to know if my neck is big?
Whats the average neck size?

is it really so simple?
i dont know the proper ways and would like to avoid injury while getting gains fast as possible, thats why i asked
id say you have a good neck if it comes out as far as your jaw

Here. Probably not. I just want to see what someone would like doing that for about 16 hours a day.

If you want a big neck, just work it out. Same way you do any muscle. Just don't break your neck man. GL.

i feel like a big neck does the most for aesthetics, thanks man. gimme about 6 months and ill post some results. would you recommend that chain-headset thing

one of the easiest to do is neck curls, all you need is a bench and some plates

Attached: 1528123811343.jpg (1617x1200, 302K)

how long did it take you to see these results?

Headbanging

Attached: GeorgeCorpsegrinderFisherNECK.jpg (560x304, 16K)

Attached: 6091122+_d28fcaa61189bb879e696984ee5a9792.jpg (626x128, 8K)

>hair turned shitty in the process
not worth it

It's generally decent if it lines up with your jaw when looking at a mirror straight-on.

shrugs and deadlifts 3x a week

How often should one train their neck? 3 times a week? Every other day?

Alphadestiny says at the end of every workout and he made pretty good neck gains

I'm pretty sure he just doesn't have any product user

youtube.com/watch?v=H50tZLMBFGE

but he only does two day workout, what if you do six day or 4 day workout

>not doing weighted waterboards
>making it

choose one

If you train traps your neck will get stronger and look bigger too

You nigger, he gelled and combed it on the left and left it normal on the right.

I ride a supersport motorcycle on track and daily, as well as a dirt bike in amateur motocross classes
Half the time I'm suspending my neck at 45-90 degrees and the other half I'm using my head as a gyroscope to maintain stability in the dirt.
I'm 6'0" with piano-fucker fingers and can comfortably touch thumbs and middle fingers around my comically thick neck

Only your upper traps will grow. Gotta hit neck flexion and lateral flexion to build everything else.