Making it?

Attached: progress.png (2000x1837, 3.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY
discord.gg/XNCukJG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: dbd75f8166bc38f83fc8eb6f6e44a4c5.gif (478x360, 674K)

Take off your shirt and we might be able to tell

no

Not gonna make it breh

Fag

Never gonna make it

Attached: 486E8134-507D-45DA-B842-D08B7719DF53.jpg (750x904, 115K)

Sad cunt

Need a rear glute spread to really tell

You were perfect. RIP that sweet body.

This

Why are women so retarded?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO KNOW IF YOU MADE ANY PROGRESS IF YOU DONT SHOW YOUR BODY?

Quads look good though, would dry hump tbη

depends on your >measurable goal

Getting fatter isnt making it

uhh whats the change here exactly

Attached: FB_IMG_1502731324174.jpg (519x519, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY

"And then, she uploaded a 4mb progress pic to Jow Forums!"

>upper arm tattoo disappeared
Nice progress. 1-2 more years and you'll get rid of that disgusting shit from your forearm, too.

Attached: IMG_4132.jpg (2640x2448, 1.32M)

Back looks like it might be nice. Glutes look underdeveloped

Post before & after pictures actually showing body you sloot.
Your posts are all over the place, we can't figure out progress from your pictures, only quads were visible.

idk man. i never actually took before pics with this in mind. 2017 pic in op was just me snapping a pic at random and then a few days ago i happened to be wearing the same top when taking a pic again. then i noticed old pic and was like holy hell i looked bad

if your plan is making it onto my dick you're doing a damn fine job

let's see some before/afters to tell for sure though

I'm in the same point. I really wish I had taken before pics for a comparison.

Op you got fatter. Look at your legs for one. You clearly had a thigh gap and now you don't. My only guess as to why u uploaded this type of pic is because you are now a fat cow that thinks she is thick. Post a progress pic in gym clothes or go back to Tumblr u fat cow

You do look more filled out but left pic has different lighting and perspective / distance also plays a role.

Post a pic without the shirt, just blank out your nipples or whatever if you're shy.

i did gain fat, as i've been bulking for the past 6 months. still not sure if i should keep bulking or cut now. or maybe recomp?

Would you consider being my braphog? I would suck them all from you until your rectum was dry

trap?

How could we know, you didn't post a pic of your body m8

do i detect gyno ?

how are we SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU when you REFUSE TO POST YOUR CURRENT BODY

everybody here is joking about seeing you naked but nobody really can tell you jack shit if you don't show your actual body. If all you wanted was validation you sure as heck got it, but if you want genuine opinions you have to put up with posting yourself nearly naked. It's what literally everybody else does, what makes you special?

I literally see no difference?

Holy shit if you "bulk" for a year then it's not called bulking. Stop lying to yourself you got fatter and think calling it bulking will make it better. I bet you call yourself "plus" size or "curvy" which we all know is another made up word for being fat so u don't hurt your fee fees.

Look at her legs they doubled in size cause she got fat and lost her thigh gap

Thighs are thicker all the better to wrap around my waist.
Arms are more toned, all the better to wrap around my neck while I pound her

It seems that you've "made it".
I definitely want to rip off that super girl sleeping shirt and have my way with what's underneath.

I bet you have a gut now op

God damn you're mad

Yeah because we lost another human to the fat acceptance bs by thinking if they get fat then they are thick and shit. Fuck fat ppl. She was gonna make it before she got fat. Now I bet she complains when she sees posts about the tobblerone tunnel or bikini bridge or thigh gap. I fucking hate fatties and the faggots saying thick is good is a fucking chubby chaser and needs to kill himself

She looks fine. Just not the way you prefer her to look

the only thing we can critique is your legs and forearms. nice one op

Attached: 1382242474277.jpg (216x243, 6K)

When you’re repping out 1/2/3/4 you’ll have made it you silly thot. We don’t lower the bar for females around here.

OwO

>shitty picture of thighs and arms
women everyone

Don't fall for it OP, they just want to see you naked.

Not without a timestamp you're not

We can't tell anything from jeans post panties

You just got fatter, you should be lifting too

You faggot we don't want to see the land whale naked. I don't want to go blind

U looked better before imo. Though some ppl might like you more now who knows. Don't know why women care about this, skinny girl+pretty face+ok tits/ass is all that matters. Going to the gym doesn't really affect any of this, other than maybe ass if you want all the niggers who like that booty booty booty or some shit.

you guys are dumb.

if you want you can see more pics of me in the fitness discord: discord.gg/XNCukJG

Attached: IMG_4069.jpg (2084x2448, 1.2M)

Your thighs are thicker. Congrats. You were a cute petite girl before but now you're just another thicc brapper grill

the person in those pictures is a MtF tranny and you're all faggots

nice try nigger

OP is a MtF tranny
you got played, faggots

All me. Good job wasting you time

Even better

begone thot

i know :)

making what? sandwiches? go back to the kitchen and stop lifting you gonna end up unfuckable

kys tranner
>

Attached: my office.gif (400x192, 498K)

Because of course you can't crossboard post on this normie board.

Attached: disgusting hon thread.png (1580x717, 150K)

what board is this supposed to be

lmao good job dipshits

of course you can, you just have not to be a retarded newfag
wild guess:

user, the only reason for a Jow Forums man to go to /lgbt/ is to post about our latest dyke conquest and post pics and links to us grudge fucking socalled lesbians into the ground.
Outing goldstars as bisexuals or just plain cock thirsty whores is one of life's greatest pleasures.

And to convince the still fuckable reverse traps that we're cool with their plight and understand them so we can fuck them ragged creampie them and keep them as fuck pets for years or untill they get gross and start stinking.

There is no other reason to go there.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1514781132408.png (242x259, 7K)

do you not understand what "wild guess" means? i didn't actually go there, i didn't check if the link worked, i just assumed from the context that it had to be /lgbt/.
lurk moar

>tits or gtfo

Keep making up stories about how those ugly thots were dykes you cured with your magic dick, bro. No one is impressed you smashed uggos. Calling them goldstars doesn't make it any more impressive.