Cystic Acne

Anyone else dealing with this? I'm 27 with mild rosacea that I keep pretty well under control, but that doesn't seem to stop these fuckers from bubbling up deep under my skin. I can try to squeeze out the oilypuswhatever that's in them, I know I shouldn't because it wrecks my skin around that area and that takes time to heal, but otherwise they just stay there getting hard and stubborn, never completely fading on their own.

Attached: Cystic-Acne-1-e1503829566899.png (740x493, 425K)

>I donĀ“t know why my pimples wont go away!!!
>Meanwhile faps 5x a day

Well no, but does regular sex cause pimples too?

I don't expect you to know this.

I had major acne issue. It all stopped when I started drinking stupid amounts of water each day. About 3 Liters on average.

Another method that helped was frequent shaving on the affected areas. With a proper razor though, not electric!

Good advice on the water
Bad advice on the shaving. Shaving will make you more prone to ingrown hairs that will cause irritation and a reaction in the area.

this dude clearly doesn't have to shave man

Depends on your skin type imo

OP here, shaving would be a skin irritant but the bacteria that causes the cysts lives under the skin. The effect of shaving would be minimal, especially for me since my acne is just beside my nose and on my upper cheeks.

Drinking about 3 liters a day gave me clear skin maybe its just based on the person

desu it doesn't look that bad op
i used to have killer cystic acne to the point that it covered probably half of my face and any time something touched my face it was extremely painful and sensitive. I got prescribed accutane, which is basically a last-resort because it has crazy bad side effects and isn't a guaranteed thing, but it worked for me.

The picture isn't me. I don't feel like poasting face now.

Fuck off retard. If enough people on Jow Forums told you that eating your own shit would lead to huge gains and people started doing it you'd probably be a proponent of that too.

Gents I've dealt with acne my entire life and these are the keys: (on average) Weekly/bi weekly pillow case washes, eliminate all dairy and carbohydrates for a few weeks, copious amounts of water, infrequent light face washes, as much sun exposure as possible, cold showers every day, swimming in sea water as often as possible, high vegetable/green intake, daily exercise, no touching of your face ever, moisturize at night, and quiting smoking. These will save your face I guarantee it.

Thanks bro I'm screenshotting this

>swimming in sea water as often as possible
This. I don't know how or why it works, but during summer when I can get into the ocean fairly often, my skin is way clearer.

How can you still get these at 27, I stopped getting any kind of pimples after I turned 19 or so.
Only get these if I haven't had a shower for more than 2 days and I just leave them be until they're full enough to pop at which point I disinfect the area after popping and they never come back.

the swimming in sea water thing works because salt water tends to kill bacteria.

Hormones, genetics, lack of sun exposure, complicating issues (like I said I have rosacea).

Attached: rosacea.png (940x788, 1.31M)

Oooh, I had that shit. Worst time of my life, coincidentally high school. Often they were symmetric and I literally never had a completely clear day. Accutane saved my life. 6 months of hell are totally worth it if they kill acne.

What is your diet like op?

I eat pretty much anything, but less since I'm cutting.
I get plenty of vegetables, a good amount of water (though could always drink more), very few processed foods, meat, fish, low carbs, 2-5 alcoholic drinks a week on average. I like cheese, yogurt, and kefir but don't drink much milk anymore.

>I like cheese, yogurt

there is your problem

I could try cutting dairy. It would suck but might be worth it if it works.

I like it though.

Google milk sugar acne

"Milk sugar acne"

Oh my fucking christ I just want my acne to stop. Fuck fuck fuck.

Attached: hulk.png (333x300, 135K)

I like to rub detol antibacterial gel on my face, it burns the pimples so I know it works.

he's right though. Fapping increases DHT and cortisol which both increase acne and pimples, not to mention hair loss and man boobs.

I had terrible cystic acne before, and not even cleaning up my diet or washing my face 2-6x times a day helped. I finally risked taking acutane, and it worked pretty well with no gut problems cropping up. I think I just produced way too much oil because my doctor was surprised that I still had to wash my face once a day to prevent pimples after the cycle was done.

Can someone explain to me why I get only torso acne but everywhere else on me is clear af? I used to chalk it up to shitty genes (thick european pores and oily native skin) but the only acne I get is on my torso. Google results show nothing

same story here
took accutane years ago, still get a pimple here and there if I eat greasy foods or slack on my hygiene

I feel so bad for acnebros, I've never had it but when I did my first steroid cycle I got like 10-15 small pimples on my back and I wanted to kill myself. Can't imagine having it on my face.

Vitamin a, c, and e will help. Eat some mustard greens bitch; Consistently.

Got prescribed clindoxyl and skin never looked cleaner now

I used to have acne everywhere but it went away once I stopped eating chocolate and fried foods. Pic related is me after 18 months of eating clean.

Attached: 18094848_275939546209476_5303824447763906560_n.jpg (900x1125, 95K)

Sure doesn't look like it went away...

And this is me back when I was still eating Cadberry eggs.

Attached: bad diet.jpg (480x360, 10K)

It used to be so much worse!

Not eating chocolate is the key. Also, eat less dairy. I used to drink chocolate milk and that was the worst. Dairy has hormones that give you really bad acne.

Ciara..

Just go to a derm, my doc prescribed tretinoin which helps speed up regeneration of skin cells. And if you have oily skin like me then an alcohol based version dries up your skin too which is a plus. Also benzoyl peroxide wash morning and night and clean pillow sheets. My skin cleared up nicely

will u be my gf if i ask you nicely???

I might say yes if I didn't already have a boyfriend!

You look like the kinda girl that could use two

Attached: 1506377304773.jpg (321x300, 16K)

Acne? Acne. Let me tell you about acne. You horrible acne child why are you so acne.

I'm 27 and had acne since I was 13. I've gone a long way.

Until 18 I've been struggling with acne like hell until I somehow got Burkitt-lymhpoma and had to get chemio for half a year. That (and a careful diet of a person being cured with toxic waste and past almost dying) reduced my acne to zero for the a half-year period and a bit longer (so here is your last resort after accutane).

As time went on, acne came back severely on my face, neck chest and back with massive lumps of pus fountain while anything my dermatologist prescribed never really worked - ended up resorting to accutane.

Accutane was another several month of fun where my entire feet skin fell off after an hour of playing football, acne becoming even more severe in the beginning of the therapy with the addition of disgusting dying skin all over my face. However, by getting to the end of the drugs, acnes were almost all gone.

Unfortunately, things were still not perfect, getting occasional disgusting acnes, even if not nearly as many as I used to... so as next step I decided to check my allergies/intolerancies. All I got is an unexplained paper that marked certain types of edible stuff in a rating system where >75 was bad, turns out whey (and fucking couscous) was like 80, peanuts and corn were around 50-60... So I decided to cut out dairy products and cut peanuts/corn to the minimum.

Now, I still have a meh skin with lots of scars and mildly inflamed red spots, but I very rarely get cystic acnes at this point. The main sacrifices I had to make is almost entirely cut out dairy products, while I pay more attention to handling my skin, changing bedsheets etc, I can cope with my skin now even though it's still nowhere near perfect (I could put more effort into this by drinking more water, quitting smoking, less stress etc)

Good luck, thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1518329214277.jpg (996x1580, 304K)

Post skin

Here

Worst possible photo I could take with the worst part of my skin

You can imagine how it looked if I'm saying I'm relatively happy with this. Bacne is a bit better and face is decent but I don't want to post that

Attached: IMG_20180608_023142[1].jpg (2976x3968, 1.85M)

Isn't that what gave Edward James Olmos those marks on his face? Embrace it and look as handsome and rugged as he is, OP.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Groase

Also
>That gyno
You got hormone-fucked bigtime

He may look rugged but he's sure as shit not handsome

just onions my shit up senpai

dunno if its gyno tho, Im still skinnyfat and nips feel soft

I'm dealing with a shingles eruption and burns like sweat on an open wound and fire.
IT FEELS LIKE FIRE ON MY SKIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: screaming pink wojak.png (400x416, 41K)

i started using witch hazel

it helps a lot if you're a greasy fag like me

I've got a couple of them in my dick's shaft, they're very small but still I'd like to get rid of them. I have good hygiene down there but I'm not sure what's the next step. Should I just pop it?

R/nofap pls go and stay go

howtogetpussy.png

Zinc, vit d, lots of fish oil, and dietary changes. No wheat, dairy or gluten. Take cold showers, get some sun