Three months of natty lifting for this

>three months of natty lifting for this
Should I cut and then bulk or bulk and then cut?
182cm, 76kg, 16% bf

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (429x608, 446K)

b4

Attached: 34789608_602253586798910_9208503130658963456_n.png (610x814, 310K)

Have your lifts improved at all?

>16%

sorry bro...

Eat fucking more until you start getting a bit fat. Then eat a bit less. Repeat forever. If you don't forget to lift inbetween, eventually you will look good. But that's at least 2 years from now.

Routine?

Lift harder. Wait longer.

No point cutting now because there's nothing to cut to.

Eat less you fatso, you only need one meal a day.

I look better than you and haveifted for one month lmfao hoooooooooly fuuuuuuck consider SOOOOICIDE

My squats have been going up like crazy, my upper body lifts are getting better but nothing like my leg progress for some reason
I don't understand
But I already feel fat :(
5x5 stronglifts, and yeah, I have nothing to cut to but it's like any gains I'm making is obfuscated by fat
lol

If you don't lift and eat enough you will end up spinning your wheels and staying skinnyfat but fatter.
You have to give it your all, you can't escape this shit if you half ass your lifting or just eat enough to fill your macros only whenever you remember to.

>I dont understand

You're more than 16%, no doubt about it.

Also keep bulking. Lower body lifts will always progress faster than upper.

Just so you know as well, as a beginner you progress faster on strength based programs like you're doing. But you're not building much muscle either, especially not in 3 months. Keep bulking for another 3+ months.

nigga, dese are some shitty genes, if I were you, I would blame mommy and pappy.

just buy steroids online and juice

Nice. The best advice i could give is not to cut before you pass the novice standards of 225lbs overhead press, 315lbs squat and 405lbs deadlift. Just clean bulk so you dont gain any more fat. If you're 16% and still putting on fat you are doing something very wrong.

i meant 225 bench press. my bad.

I'm not half assing it. I never miss a day on the gym and I get a lot of sleep and water. I could only be critiqued on my food but I always eat healthy.
Maybe I should just bulk until next March and then cut for the summer
I have good genetics, I've just had a shit lifestyle all my life until three months ago
I'm a poorfag and besides, who juices at my level?
Best advice so far, thanks, I haven't gained fat in these 3 months I think.

>You're more than 16%, no doubt about it.
no he isnt. this board is so fucking retarded when it comes to body fat, literally everyone who isn't 8% fraud is fat.
op just has very little muscle, the only fat he has is on its side and belly, look at his legs, already just sticks dude

>I have good genetics,

>182cm
>Claims to have good genetics
>Shit frame

Sure, bud sure. Whatever helps you cope, just don't expect Jow Forums to sugarcoat it for you.

keep at it, don't listen to the haters. 3 months is nothing, don't expect to look huge right away.

True, all my fat is on my belly and sides. My arms and legs have almost nothing.
182 is the average height for a man where I live, my frame is fine, it's all average
I'm also healthy and can naturally can run pretty far so in my book that's good genetics

>autist telling people they have bad genetics
this board never fails to amuse me, fuck off retard

Attached: other pic.png (824x509, 400K)

DON'T EXPECT FIT TO SUGARCOAT TRUTHS, BUCKO!!!!!!!!

Now, go clean your room!

Attached: sortingoutthisplane.jpg (1199x473, 237K)

>182 is the average height for a man where I live, my frame is fine, it's all average
>I'm also healthy and can naturally can run pretty far so in my book that's good genetics

Good genetics != Average genetics, bucko

Bloody hell, this is brilliant.

Attached: bucko.jpg (640x400, 74K)

I have a pretty good face, light eyes, light skin
Good clavicles, good shoulders
My legs are much better, you don't see it well in the pic but I'm also a good runner
I'm excellent at squash, good reaction times and coordination

I have good genetics my man, and 182cm is a good height to be at. I don't know why people like you obsess over it so much.

Attached: Captu85re.png (531x666, 637K)

Thank you. If you gain muscle but not fat, you will become leaner because the proportion of muscle relative to fat will be higher - so your body fat percentage will be lower.

Okay, okay.. You convinced me bucko, i thereby proclaim your genetics as good. Goodspeed!

they mean you have shit genetics for aesthetics/strength, at least

It's funny how JP reee's about postmodernists, yet he uses very similar vagueness to express his ideas.

Shit genetics for aesthetics and strength?
I'll tell you why I don't think it's genetics.
1. Every man in my family looks exactly like me and most of them ended up being word class cyclists or paratroopers
2. I grew up in a dysfunctional household where my escapism was playing videogames and never doing any physical exercise
3. They put my on drugs like ritalin which inhibited my growth
4. I was 60kg at 182cm two years ago, because wanted to sudoku

So again, it's not my genetics, just my terrible lifestyle up to this point. If I had looked after myself I would look good. And I will look good in a year or two.

STOP BULLYING GOOD GENETICS GUY, B U C K O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!