What motivates you Jow Forums?

What motivates you Jow Forums?

I've lost all motivation. Been out of it for months and can't seem to get back into it. I still look like ive touched weights, but im noticably smaller than i once was.

Its just so shit not nearly being able to do what you once were able to do.

I dont even know where to start?

Feel like ive already done so much barbell training in the last 2 years so SS is not where im going to start.

Attached: images (5).jpg (355x414, 21K)

me on the right

Nothing anymore. I just want it to be over.

Attached: 1459099810442.gif (350x219, 941K)

>What motivates you Jow Forums?
nothing

on top of that im on a hard cut and i literally don't even have energy to do cardio or lift. Im trying to lift anyway but i just can't force myself to do any sort of cardio

This motivates me.

Attached: 1486661610814.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Hell, that would motivate me too

Then get motivated, and once you're jacked, you can have a fine black wife.

OP here

I already have a fine gf, so the whole woman as motivation is now lost on me.

Attached: IMG-20161204-WA0017.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

That looks like a boy's ass

Being a serial killer is becoming more attractive to me the more I talk to women. I want to be aesthetic though so after I’m caught cute teenage emo girls will send me fan mail like Manson.

American Psycho mode

I wanna eat crayons

Attached: 1514247629762.png (247x186, 19K)

Pretty good for post op

This is me I feel you user

I lift because I genuinely enjoy lifting. If you don’t then don’t.
What’s with all the racemixer today
>lifting for girls
Fag

Attached: B0D881BD-FDAC-43E3-9600-D41C55D219B4.jpg (344x344, 45K)

>What’s with all the racemixer today

Should be obvious. Just LOOK at this.

Attached: tumblr_o4c3seNZE01so50j2o1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Attached: 97A58B0C-93ED-4B7F-BE88-96E918DAABD8.jpg (750x994, 107K)

>blue

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Video_by_qimmahrusso-BiKNZWwDOiM (1).webm (640x800, 1.47M)

Bruh

Absolutely nothing.

I want to be best version of myself.

Be strong to protect the weak.

getting repeated digits motivates me

I train until I become a Saiyan

pic related

Attached: 1527283967079.gif (500x281, 2.67M)

Attached: 1DB77E82-79AC-441E-A709-2706188AAD21.jpg (442x409, 71K)

Freedom.

Attached: 871d57bf59a71112e075e5d496ff135f.jpg (320x206, 16K)

My motivation is to be so ripped that my gf doesn't mind sharing me.

Going on a 2 week vacation where I bang every kind of hooker(every race,tranny,twink etc). Don't know where yet but its gonna be in Brazil or something. Srs my only motivation to do good in school as a stemcel. Also motivates me to be buff because those hookers probably just bang a bunch of 40+ fat dudes all day.

das nashty boi

I wanna be able to beat the shit outta people.

For me, it's mostly for my sense of identity. It's basically about building a body that matches what I want to look like/be like. It makes me more comfortable in my own skin, and makes me feel more like me.

I also like the sense of accomplishment. It's very rewarding in a basic sense, to set a goal for yourself and achieve that goal.

One thing unique to bodybuilding is you don't really get to "turn it off," either. There isn't a uniform you can hang up and suddenly nobody knows what you do; you're always going to be walking around wearing your hobby/sport/passion.

Y tho? Srs want to know why there is so much stigma around it.

My reasoning is that a lot of dudes(especially stemcels) only get laid by sloots who want their money. I might as well cut the bullshit and fuck as much as I can for cheaper

If coming to Brazil, try manaus. Brazilian anal sex capital

Are you a twink/tranny from there with a scheme to kill me and take my money?

Dudes I just went on some subreddit about hookers. Someone there posted a pic of him on a prostitute and his dick had the same exact birthmark as mine(srs). Checked his profile and it doesn't even exist. It was on the same spot as well. Is future me posting on reddit to tell me to go through with the plan or is he telling me not to do it?

>lsd
>not even once

Never been high dude. He had the same birthmark on his dick like I do. Same spot and same size.

Why the stigma of:
>fucking mentally ill freaks who've spliced pseudo-organs onto themselves
I dunno! It's a mystery!

>Never been high dude.
Good keep it that way, wouldn't want to bring out that pre-disposition to schizophrenia now would we?

I'm gonna fuck them not marry them. The mentally ill part doesn't bother me 1 bit

Then you'd fuck an animal
>would you fuck a child
After all what's the difference to you?

Good girl.

A child or an animal aren't attractive though.

I wasn't unmotivated, but I was demotivated. I realized that society is going down the shitter with more rampant degeneracy being pushed in the media (see: Youtube right now) and no end in sight to the (((Israeli dual citizens))) that infest the upper echelons of our society and government and I was pretty fucking displeased with the state of everything. And then I realized that there was nothing I could do about it. The only thing I have full control over is myself. So I started lifting because I want to get strong. And physical strength and discipline manifests in mental strength and discipline.

I still have no control over society, but now I feel totally in control of my life. Sometimes I wake up and I'm sick or I don't want to lift but I do it anyways because I'd rather be tired or sore or feel out of it than feel like my life isn't in my own hands. I feel like if every individual took full responsibility for themselves, society's ills would fix themselves.

Attached: MarcusAurelius.jpg (682x1023, 138K)

>to you yet

>I still have no control over society
don't underestimate the power of the individual brother, you are not alone

Just want some vag bro. You're making me out to be some future mentally ill drug addicted pedo freak

I don't know anymore

Attached: IMG_1156.png (633x758, 1.83M)

Do as I do and just see the whole world as your enemy. If that doesn't keep you to it, I don't know what will.

Literal quote from you:
>I bang every kind of hooker(every race,tranny,twink etc).
Also you:
>Just want some vag bro. You're making me out to be some future mentally ill drug addicted pedo freak

Y I K E S

Don't feel too bad, there are some guys that don't like girls with beefy labia, just like there are guys that don't like girls with DSL.

Never smoked or done drugs in my life. How does wanting to get laid make me any of those things?

i just enjoy seeing myself improve.
bulked all the way through hs and when I went on my first cut and saw myself getting more and more vascular and shredded it gave me kind of the first high that you keep chasing.

COPE

LOLing @ your life buddyboy. Sounds like you're the one coping because your wife won't let you go on a trip like that.

I want to be able to stop hating myself for once in my life. I'm hoping lifting will also bleed over and improve my mental fortitude and work ethic

Think about this: the moment you die, you'll meet face to face the person you could've become if you kept going. Don't be the one that stares at that person, BE that person.

I lift for the friends ive wronged. I need to right those wrongs. I need strength to fix my mistakes. Victoria who I never bothered to connect with when she was trying. Sam who was always at my side even in my depression. Sarah managed to brighten some days with her infectious energy. I was a poor friend and feel as though I should make amends.
>reading this over I realize I have some orbiters.
Have I made it brah?

Attached: 1527856321289.jpg (530x507, 132K)

No. I just lived there for a year, when I was in the Navy.

Never fucked so many butts (women) in my life. Take this advice, user. It's golden.

(No homo)

i dont want to die fat. everything is so much better when you are fit.. no need to adjust fat position in bed to feel comfortable and wont sweat just by sitting when its summer

good looking niggers are extremely rare tho. they do exist but they are not common.

Attached: 1528373877377.jpg (768x1024, 213K)

it makes me feel happier.

Attached: 1523798646771.jpg (1080x1080, 225K)