QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Attached: 1509445312840.png (796x588, 92K)

Should I work out more often while on a cut or keep it the same?
Currently doing 3x a week full body. I can't lift as heavy as I was on my bulk since I need my shoulders to recover

squats and deadlifts on the same day?

My girlfriend of 7 years stopped trying to lose weight after trying and failing pretty much the entire time we've been together. She says she just wants to eat healthy and eat things that makes her feel good now. This probably means she's not paying attention to how much she eats anymore, and might even gain more weight. She definitely won't lose any weight this way. I want her to lose weight. How can I motivate her to keep trying?

Cutting right now and tell me what are the cons of eating one big meal at noon per day(before working out)

insult her everytime she eats sugar and carbs.

like "whooa there pigman" and such

brehs dead serious i know i sound brainlet.
i ate whole cup of cooked buckwheat. if that cup can hold 700ml+ water. how much buckwheat is there roughly?
inb4 700ml. no idea how cups are measured and cant find any decent info on internet. pls halp

Attached: 30 yo boomer.jpg (376x349, 22K)

If you need to be precise, measure by weight, not volume.

Kitchen scales are cheap and entirely worth it.

its not likely to be 500+ per cup right

ill buy one i guess but cheer me up brehs. im not getting fat r-right
>tfw my cheat meal is buckwheat

whats an alternative to frying chicken breasts other than oil?

does anybody else gets nausea after a glass of pomegranate juice?
dont do it cause time you hit the second exercise be it either dl or squats youll be tired and will either be half ass sets or sna city

natty here, is PPLPPLrest only for people on roids?

should I stick to my fullbody rest fullbody rest fullbody rest rest routine?

What the fuck is going on with this guys bicep? Is it a cramp? Did it fucking tear off of his god damn arm? I can't imagine it being a simple cramp I have never seen a bicep to that. Especially when his arm is extended out like that.

Attached: muscle.webm (720x720, 1.35M)

pretty much

well you can do it , but after some time be it weeks or months it will drain you , better stick to the full body , you get better recovery and teh difference in size and strength isnt really that big to worth the time and effort to go 6 tiems a week

it looks like muscle tear , ive seen it happening on a guy on work ( constractions) i dont know if there is a fix for this , but i guess you are pretty much fucked once it happens

Torn biceps.

any form of self defence that can be learnt at home, focus on defence

jesus christ...

Is there any way to prevent this? I mean the dude looked like an experienced lifter too.

wondering this too

really like push pull though

First time hitting the gym

1RM

Back Squat: 61 kg
Deadlift: 82 kg
Bench Press: 55 kg
Dip: 19 kg added
Overhead Press: 41 kg
Chin-up: 14 kg added
Pendlay Row: 41 kg

So fucking unbalanced, is this normal?

Attached: 1228416593306.jpg (300x400, 37K)

well do a good warmup , dont ego lift and you will be fine

yes dont worry , it depends on what lifetyle you lived till that point and your genetics some muscles will be naturaly stronger , after a few months it will smoothen out

Is it bad to exercise quadriceps when you have APT? Because they pull the pelvis down?

bump

How far off the floor (in inches, preferably) is a typical 20kg/45lbs barbell with 20kg plates? Want to know for deadlifts as I only have a 7kg training bar and my biggest weights are 10kg

>don't squat and deadlift on the same day
Not him, but Stronglifts is suggested by the sticky and it has you deadlift and squat on the same day, is it wrong? It's for beginners though, maybe it's different at low weights.

>tfw i kick with my left leg
>tfw i punch with my right arm
>tfw i will never be a competent fighter because of this

What a disgrace lads, what sort of fighting stance is even possible for me?

I'm literally accomplishing everything in life right now EXCEPT FOR PUTTING CONTACTS INTO MY EYES!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS TO MAKE IT EASIER

Attached: main-qimg-d910d7d73898e9350cecd4117227a2de-c.jpg (602x905, 168K)

There are some muscle groups that just don't burn and I don't always get DOMS, when I do it's very light. I make sure to exercise until I absolutely can't lift anymore. I also don't bruise anymore, are these related and I'm broken or am I just not training hard enough?

Attached: 1472763659653.gif (360x249, 3.38M)

Keep it the same in terms of frequency. Drop volume if you find you’re not recovering quickly enough

This

Also start turning her down for sex. Give ambiguos reasons and let her mind fill in the rest.

Mr. 2's Okama Kenpo

There are none. Eat whenever you want.

I am in a situation where I only can workout at home with dumbbells. All I have is adjustables up to 52lbs. I can now press these and could probably do at least another 15lbs.

What happens if I keep going with what I have? I can't afford to buy any more stuff right now, so I can't really do progressive overload. Can I get stronger while continuing to use these? Sometimes I feel like I am just wasting my time, especially when doing things like split squats, bent over rows, and chest exercises.

How do mechanics and trade people get big forearms without doing progressive overload? You don't keep working on tighter and tighter bolts, so if you need to keep increasing the weight to get bigger, how come these people grow?

Non stick pan, low calorie spray oil, grill, oven, eat it raw

Where do you think you’re imbalanced? Only thing that’s lagging is your back. Everything else seems ok, just make sure you keep adding to your squat and dl

strong lifts is a begginer program , at the beggining you wont have any trouble but once you hit some significant weights your performance will start to hinder

I realized that I'm eating too little, so I doubled my dinner: 600g chicken mince, 2 onions, 2 paprika, 300g tortillas, cheese and sour cream as condiments, 2 litres whole milk.

Feels like I've got food up to my throat. Still a bunch left.
Don't know if I'm going to be able to eat the rest without throwing up.

Attached: 1511066730661.jpg (238x250, 9K)

if someone wanted to build practical strength but not gain weight or look bigger or more muscular, what would be the best way to do it? can you build strength without eating more or gaining weight if you're already at a low bf% (again, leaving aesthetics completely aside)?

eat at maintenance and lift, simple as

Starting strength.

You can hide all your gainz under wide-hipped jeans.

* paprika = bell pepper

tips? Should I just power through?

oops, meant to reply

The only possible way would be to train your central nervous system to activate more motor units

Not sure what exercises would help with that tbqh lad

Because they are grip training, and when you train grip in an active field you pretty much just progress linearly until you can apply the grip you need casually.

wouldn't you plateau pretty quickly though?

have more smaller meals throughout the day?

what are you having trouble with? are they not sticking to your eyes?

I just threw up.

Tips for eating alot without throwing up?

Attached: Wojak.jpg (300x300, 23K)

yes that sounds about right.. I was able to get some of it on but then it just falls off my eye after blinking.. but still having troubles with my eyelids reflex to close when I get close

I'm currently arranging my GSLP workout.

I'm doing A:
bench
curl
squat

B
OHP
????
Deadlift

Different sources propose chinups for the ??? slot, since I'm a weakfag, I can't do them (working on them daily though). What would be the best exercise (or exercises) to add?
I'm thinking about skullcrushers to counter the curl.

I'd really appreciate some feedback

I'm also doing neck extensions every workout.
Maybe some rows?

...okay here's my nonabusive suggestion.

First off, it has to be her idea. If she doesn't want to change you can't make her and you shouldn't try. What you CAN do however is do it with her. Research things with her. Count calories with her. Lift with her. Make it into a bonding thing. Let her know you support her and are there to catch her when she fails.

Hope you continue having a happy, healthy relationship.

>She says she just wants to eat healthy and eat things that makes her feel good now
lmao what a pig.

A guy I like is coming over in like 2.5 months (I'm still a virgin) and I want to have abs by then, do you guys think I could realistically drop from 84kg to 70kg in that time?

Furthermore, do you guys have any advice for resisting cravings? How can I rewire my brain to not to crave junk food any more?

Attached: anxious pepe.jpg (470x437, 24K)

as a fat beginner, should I cut or eat at maintenance? I don't want to fuck my noob gains up

I try that but asking her to come to the gym or talking about food/dieting/calories just triggers her and sometimes ends with her crying

cut

im trying to figure it out too
how many kcals/day is your goal?

thanks! so I'm doing it right. I just read about absolutely not cutting when starting out...still very insecure about this shit

I don't count yet. I'm just trying to eat a fuckton to get STRONK.
I'll start counting if I get too fat/don't get stronger.

started lifting 3 weeks ago with my 5repmax weights and could only add ~5lbs to all my exercise since then
im eating at 600kcal surplus
should i deload?

With high bf/skinnyfat, I want to cut and maintain a high protein diet while lifting right?

yes, I'd go so far as to deload 20%, focus on your very probably shitty form, maybe follow greyskulls 2x5, 1x5+

Never train with your absolute Xrep max unless you're an elite athlete, drop the weight a lot, get a proper routine for beginners, and focus on perfecting your form. fuck the numbers of lbs you are doing, form is more important

k thx will do
im doing ivysaur 448 rn

perhaps you should start counting now if you're throwing up. just eat 500 calories above maintenance for now, see if you can manage that

anyone??

but when im lifting lets say 70% of my 5rep for 8reps it feels like nothing and is not satisfying at all

jesus christ really? Man up dude...she starts crying because you probably feel shitty and apologize profusely, thus enabling her shitty unhealthy pigging out.
>happy, healthy relationship.
Doesn't sound healthy and happy at all, more like she eats like a pig, doesn't care what her boyfriend thinks about it and gaslights him into backing off when he mentions it.

Don't get trapped, man.

So I’m recovering from a knee and shoulder injury which is pretty much all healed now but last night I had sex for the first time in a while and I couldn’t thrust my hips like I used to. The girl kept yelling “ HARDER” and I was literally putting everything I had into it but my hips/groin just weren’t packing the punch even though I had a fully erect 7 inch penile organ. Any tips on how I can work on my hip thrust power?

That's why you do a proven beginner's program that plenty of people have already gotten results with, then every time you lift, the weight is a little higher and maybe its still just your 70% max sure, but you are stronger nonetheless. Plateaus will come, don't you worry and it is far better to have started too light than too heavy.

can anyone get me a concluse explanation of the push/pull principle? Or something like a link explaining it?

am i retarded if i want to do both ohp and arnold press on the same day? i'd go ohp then arnold, and arnold would be lower weight so im not destroying my shoulder

what kind of cancer is this? you HAVE to post this shit to get into there? Fuck off nigger

thank you very much
thats something that no one ever really pointed out
those routine may say "3x5" and i always thought it means 3 times 5repmax

the goal is to be close to failure after the last rep - to give the muscle the necessary stimulus to grow.
Close, mind you.
I suggest reading into it

I definitely don't apologize. Usually she apologizes because she knows she's being emotional and retarded. Also we've been together 7 years. How many more years until I'm trapped?

Also I want to add. I've actually never told her I think she needs to lose weight. She is the one who brings it up. Of course I'm all for it and try to encourage her but I've never told her that I think she's gotten too fat

Should I get a E-Z bar? I already have an olympic barbell.

Attached: cat.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Only if you have tendon problems when doing skull crusher or biceps curl with the standard barbell. If you are one of those lucky person which have good arms tendons mobility an ez bar is useless AF

Awesome, thanks!

Attached: cat 4.jpg (640x640, 98K)

What did you eat the buckwheat with? Never had it, wondering about the macros.

yes. fast.

what is an alternative to chest flies that you can do with a barbell?

Is it worth it to cut to %12 bodyfat before I start bulking? I think I am around %18 right but don’t want to get smaller

Also looking for a hypertrophy focused program for after cutting, mainly want to focus on size. Have heard conflicting things about 5/3/1 BBB and building the monolith for size specifically. Just want a high volume program

Attached: 55A78C92-D0C2-460C-96F5-D95187AA4BB5.jpg (2930x3910, 2.06M)

plain greek yogurt obviously. sour plum sauce is great with it too

also macros is pretty decent, basically little lower than oats, but cheaper, but i like taste more.

is it better to lift slow or fast?

depends on the lift obviously
don't rush something like a squat or dl because you don't want your form to give out from rushing it and then you snap

Barbell flies

Asked last thread but got no reply. Is total weight lifted the end all be all of workout efficacy? Is lifting a 5 pound weight once as effective as lifting a 1 pound weight 5 times? Do more reps give you more endurance? Does higher weight give you more aesthetics? Someone break it down please.

Do you need to use a bench for skullcrushers or can i do them on the floor?

Make sure your contact isn't inside out

Just went on a part of reddit about hookers and saw this dude's pic of his dick on a prostitute's tits. He had the same exact birthmark on his dick as me. It was also on the same spot. His legs were hairy like mine. I went into his profile and it didn't exist. Is this a message from the future telling me to fuck a lot of hookers?

I'm 6'1 and 166.5 lbs, currently. What should my goal weight be for a solid bulk?

You fucking dumbass, always count your calories. You don't know what a fuckton is if you're not measuring it. Start counting and do what says.

I'm lactose intolerant. Will Onions protein powder + onions milk work as well as why protein and milk?

Attached: soy.jpg (450x450, 35K)

Listen to him. You could be stuffing yourself with non calories dense foods and stay the same. You'll be that tiny guy in the gym asking "how do I get big like you?" to above average lifters