Getting Jow Forums for women

>getting Jow Forums for women
For empty, vapid, meaningless sex that will never fill that missing piece of you
>getting Jow Forums for your family
physical attraction wont fix anything in a broken relationship. even fat people can have a better relationship than Jow Forums people
>getting Jow Forums for your health
Health? as in that thing that starts to deteriorate the moment you're born? We all die anyway, and since none of you believe in an afterlife it's completely irrelevant how you lived your life. there's no point in being remembered by equally mortal people after you
>getting Jow Forums to look like a fictional character
This one doesn't even dignify any response
>getting Jow Forums to look like a celeb/athlete
just as embarrassing as wanting to look like a fictional character. Any of those people are equally as likely to meet you or care about you as a fictional character
>getting Jow Forums for the coming race war/WWIII
You must be 18 or older to post on Jow Forums
>getting Jow Forums for yourself
this one I love the most. Yourself. The most vain, unfulfilling, and fleeting love you can get from anything is love from yourself. You narcissists tote this message to anyone who wants to get Jow Forums for any of the above reasons like they're in anyway inferior to this reason. Left me ask you this if this is your reason to get Jow Forums, if you did not already love yourself before, how will changing something as superficial as looks make you love yourself now? It wont. You'll just be staring at the mirror every night miring yourself, and that's all who ever will if that's all you care about.

Reminder that all of the above reasons are things people on here ACTUALLY think and use to tear you down. Make it your own way bros, fuck the haters.

Attached: 1490568533634s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>why do x when you're going to die anyways
i swear to god, just kys you fat fuck

post your body

lmao the b8 of the century m8

Getting fit for my waifu

Attached: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (770x1062, 954K)

>tfw I can't disprove anything he's saying

made for BEC

>there's no point in being remembered by equally mortal people after you
who is zyzz?

>getting fit to look like a fictional character
Getting fit
Fictional
Doesnt justify an answer
Retorical
This has to be the only true answer

Dubs confirmed OP is an overweight faggot, mad everyone looks better then him, can't find a reason to lift, thinks there's no afterlife, not lifting for the Chad God's.

>OP sorry to tell you.... But your never gonna make it.

But what about getting Jow Forums because you currently weigh 400lbs and believe being fat is immoral and you tried to just accept the fact that you are too weak and will always be a bad person but the agony of hating yourself so much served as an adequate replacement for strength of will because it forced you to eat less because that was less painful than knowing what a piece of shit you were and now you are 276lbs and still very fat and therefore still in psychological agony and wondering if you should just kill yourself because you're not sure you can take the emotional self abuse for as long as you have left before being thin?

I lift because it’s fun.

Attached: A75FB134-9891-4090-AE43-7D8FB9AB39EE.png (980x623, 593K)

>not getting Jow Forums for your family
>not being the absolute best role model for your kids
>not being the strong, wise, dedicated & hard-working father that your family needs

Fat nigger confirmed

>having a family
Fatter nigger confirmed

i don't think any of you guys have the read the last sentence of op's post.

>Implying niggers have families

>implying niggers
fattester nigger confirmed

>getting Jow Forums for yourself
this one I love the most. Yourself. The most vain, unfulfilling, and fleeting love you can get from anything is love from yourself. You narcissists tote this message to anyone who wants to get Jow Forums for any of the above reasons like they're in anyway inferior to this reason. Left me ask you this if this is your reason to get Jow Forums, if you did not already love yourself before, how will changing something as superficial as looks make you love yourself now? It wont. You'll just be staring at the mirror every night miring yourself, and that's all who ever will if that's all you care about.

Actually since I've started lifting my love for myself has grown shit loads and keeps getting stronger over the years, same as my confidence. But yeah I do catch myself staring in the mirror a bit admiring all my hard work and figuring out what needs more focus.

Plus I've always had an image of how I want my life to be and how I want to look and lifting is a big part of that and I'll achieve that at all costs.

Also nice b8

I just thought that trying this would be a better choice than suicide.

Attached: 1528280876084.jpg (960x720, 63K)

fbpb, that kind of reasoning held its grip on me when i was 18, but i'm 22 now and if anyone seriously spews such nihilistic dogshit illogical reasoning at me in person, they're getting clocked

Get fit cuz fuck it. Yolo.

Got anything to say to that numb nuts

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Attached: joa.jpg (1622x2048, 833K)

>believing your getting Jow Forums for any real reason
>believing you actually exist
Lmao @ the brainlets in here

i lift to carry my cross

COPE
O
P
E