I-is e-eric gonna be a-alright?

i-is e-eric gonna be a-alright?
youtube.com/watch?v=IDDAUhVF1jA

Attached: 2f7af4414054a7fef002d66a27a77017.png (571x375, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PL0s8jeYyck
youtube.com/watch?v=ehFOjcE2QXI
youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fuck was that

youtube.com/watch?v=PL0s8jeYyck
i think he's finally snapped

>that boomer trying to make 'viral' vids

Attached: 1528354973277.png (380x349, 77K)

He has the greatest body I've ever seen

Eric and Frank Yang collab when?

Attached: fronk.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

listen amigo he snapped a long time ago...
youtube.com/watch?v=ehFOjcE2QXI

this is guy is weirdly expressive for as much of a chad as he is, i'm going homo for the bugez

absolutely sick of you fucking millennial fucks trying to be a big man even when you know me and most 30+ yr olds in the gym could outlift you and definitely kick your skinny twink asses. I see your type everyday at the gym; cowardly shuffling around inside the squat rack making sure not to make eye contact. You are absolutely pathetic. If any of you fucks who do this retarded meme go to my gym ill know and ill beat your as.

same

Is this a new pasta?

>chads are supposed to be autistic emotionally repressed faggots

okay buddy

Anyone have a link to his bulgarian-esque routine? I have the one google doc which is only for 2 weeks, but I remember a guy around here posting he had a routine set up by Eric and it was lengthier.

>based Alex pressed 225 2 years ago at 180 lbs
>an ex hormone abuser with 60lbs and decade worth of lifting experience on Alex is struggling to progress beyond that
some people have that alpha destiny written for them, some are destined to be perpetual youtube fitness botom feeders..

Attached: 33958851_600556623643299_7609766842520829952_n.jpg (1281x732, 174K)

eric is way taller than destiny, 60lbs don´t mean anything in this context.
You either don´t lift or are a delusional manlet who uses relative strength to boost his ego

Holy shit, he looks like he's off-cycle. Goddamn he looks like shit.

>eric is way taller than destiny, 60lbs don´t mean anything in this context.
holy shit is it sentient?

Attached: 1507618049948.png (645x729, 116K)

Lmao DYEL lankfag cope

c o e p

Oh my God. Look at this cope! Sorry your druggie hero is weaker than Alpha, no shame in it, kid.

Attached: AlphaDestiny38.jpg (412x592, 47K)

Oh shit the manlets escaped the pit:
>implying it´s not all the same guy

Eric literally started pressing again like 3 weeks ago. He has a shoulder injury that prevented it for a long time. This is after a few months of literally no pressing and his first overhead stuff in years. Give him some time.

I'm not a manlet destiny fan but this is insane levels of coping.

Wah-wah-waaaaaaaahhhh. Looks like you are wrong again, son. Don't raise outlandish claims that can easily be disproven. I'm 5'10 so I'm hardly manlet height, I'm just a big fan of Alpha and know good advice when I hear it.

Attached: EPIC FAIL.png (262x107, 4K)

/Thread

Im getting sick of this alphadestiny faggot, he has got you gnomes all uppity.

>talking about a pretty suspicious 225lbs ohp that took him nine months to perform

>eric who had injuries and hasn't trained shoulders for years can press 240lbs after 2 weeks of shoulder training

calm down boomer, you might slip a disc

Eric is a drug addict and Alex is natty who very obviously performed the movement successfully, nothing suspect about it. Your point being?

it was a push press, he even deleted the first portion of the lift and said it was because the video got corrupted or something

what is it with niggers defending their youtube idols? is it a meme im missing out on?

Attached: fit.jpg (4961x3508, 1.68M)

why do people like this little shit skinned faggot

I think it's because he's a genuine guy.

>that 24 year old boomer who started lifting 2 months ago

Attached: 1519663997976.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Attached: 1525732106117.png (305x313, 24K)

>5'10
>hardly manlet height
user, I...

Attached: 1522659376945.jpg (600x600, 35K)

this

You can literally be autistic and still be chad if u look like that

Uh no it isn't. Longer arms mean the weight has to travel a longer distance with a greater lever arm. A taller person is literally moving significantly more weight than a shorter person unless the shorter person has monkey arms which is a possibility but generally speaking you're moving more weight with less weight on the bar if you're taller.

Based.

Eric is starting to look flat. He better start blasting those hormones again if he want to be able to compete with alphadestiny

wow calm down gramps

Attached: 1527365901414.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

thats what happens when you deadlift in the 600s and bench in the 400

alex can't press 225 lol. He just did 95 lbs 10x10 though.......lmao

and could only partially press 185 out of pins...
GG on that 225

Alex has better grip strength and pull up

besides which eric benchs in the 400s, alex can only do 265x3 currently, and was only able to do 315x2 when he was 191lbs.
fucking retarded if you think alex is stronger, or have never picked up a weight in your life

nah he doesn't, he couldn't grip 520lbs on the farmers carry when omar could, and could only do the same amount of weight as omar.
The DOH jefferson was with a bent bar, hence why alex had to use straps in omar's gym, because nobody bent the bar with rack pull

*as omar on the pull-ups omar did 90x3, with 20lbs-25lbs heaver than alex, who did 115x3. If he was world class, he would have done like 135-160lbsx3 but he didn't.
and no alex, I will not post body

i feel like frank has been reading mishima saying shit like that

sound of the waves is there but not Sun and Steel?

Look at all the women getting wet in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

"Hi:-) I would like to get to know James a little more. I'm not a nurse or a home health side or anything like that, I simply ask to be his friend:-) please get back to me. I live in New Jersey, by the way lol"

>tfw girls want to hook up with profoundly autistic chad"

>the virgin video editing destiny
>becomes expert at adobe premiere to hide weaknesses
>expertly cuts video at exact point to hide the push press
>claims that footage of entire press is lost
>too insecure to show any failures to his audience
>the chad technologically illiterate Bugenhagen
>has never edited a video in his life
>probably couldn’t even open imovie
>shows entirety of lift including goofy dances
>is confident enough to upload his failures

now it is