Do you notice a difference?

im not claiming to have escaped dyel hell, not claiming ripped/jacked or anything, just want to know if u guys see a difference after 1 month of linear compounds + 500cal deficit

Everyone i know gives me the "omg user such a big difference" but ive been conditioned to Jow Forums standards so im telling them they're full of it

Objectively, do u see any difference in these two pics whatsoever, even if its just cheat angles causing a discrepancy tell me

Top = more recent

Attached: 20180607_170623.jpg (2896x2896, 458K)

ALso i am manlet

desu, considering you've only been lifting for a month, yes i do

You're hair looks different, I guess.

Awesome thx brah, we're all gonna make it
Yeah growing it out
190lbs squat/diddly
122.5lbs bench
85lbs ohp

I thought the top was the before picture.
Either way I see no difference.
Come back in 11 months.

Based

yes your hairline receded considerably, the pic is not showing much but it seems to be a very aggressive kind of male pattern baldness

hop on fin, minoxidil and nizoral asap

flexing more and slightly different angle

>caring about changes after a month
are you getting stronger or not? are you benching more than when you started? thats what matters for now

Yes arm and shoulder look better. Stop worrying about this dumb shit though. Focus on lifting and eating and you'll see gains without looking for em

yea OP, don't wait too long, if a single month did this much damage, imagine a year on creatine

Yes, getting much stronger and I can feel it too, I don't care much about the changes I was just trying to prove the normies wrong
Thx
Lel, second day of 20g load, thanks for the heads up jkjk

If you feel the need to seek outside validation after only one month, you're never gonna make it. The first few months are about establishing routine and discipline. Yours is the only opinion that should matter.

I already explained in the OP and here that I'm not seeking validation. Read brah

You have bicep growth.

You made a thread on Jow Forums asking us to validate your progress after only one month.

>just want to know if u guys see a difference

You blatantly asked Jow Forums to validate your progress right here. Do you have a learning disability?

i have;
154 bench
roughly 100 ohp
260 deadlift
but my squat is 90
the fuck did i do wrong?

Attached: unknown.png (905x513, 569K)

Fuck off mr. I have to argue semantics to prove my point

My intentions have been made clear regardless of whatever excerpt of text you quote out of context
Nothing, some people are better at some than others. My DL & squat are basically the same. Just make sure your form is right

i wont take advice from a twink dyel

Attached: 33344856_232907084135685_6839230558359257088_n.jpg (538x636, 65K)

you're built like a chess piece

>fat folds fold over shorts

Yes, your intentions are very clear. One month in and you're already a slave to how other people perceive your "progress". Maybe you should focus on breaking down these internal shortcomings instead of "trying to prove the normies wrong". You are the only person to whom you need to prove anything. Like I said before, The first 6 months are all about routine and discipline. Without those you are nothing.

it sure does

Attached: LiesAaX.jpg (1392x2320, 185K)

Holy fuck brah.

Keep the spooky shit in /x/ please

>raises arms to look less fat
We can still see the other picture lol

i have mild gyno from jerking off for decades

Attached: DSC_0480.jpg (1824x1026, 370K)

the difference in lighting is so big its impossible to tell

>raises arms
>rotates torso

still skinny fat

Whatever, I'm right fatty
Jesus Christ