I've lost 90 pounds and have another 20 to go, and I'm starting to see loose skin. What should I do to prevent it?

I've lost 90 pounds and have another 20 to go, and I'm starting to see loose skin. What should I do to prevent it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

go back in time and not let yourself get to be 100 pounds overweight

werent the stretch marks the final sign that your body was dying fatty?

Man you're fucking nasty.

well yeah, so I started running

Good job bro

Your options are surgery or put on muscle. That’s a lot of lose skin though - surgery might be your best option

Both pathetic, he’s trying to improve himself

cold showers daily
a shitload of vitamin c & e
fasting fasting fasting
rub coconut oil into areas you think its a bit loose and leave it oily for an hour or so

i was gonna say cocoa butter but that thats only for stretch marks, id say surgery t b h

Fuck these faggots man good job, fuck yeah m8

oh that's not me

Good shit man im proud of you.

Don't care?
Man up pussy.
My father smacked me every morning with the broom to wake me up.
Im now physically stronger than he ever was.
I also killed him.
Ill kill you too.
You're most likely nasty to look at

Excellent work. It’s clear you overcame some serious weight problem, and that’s behind you now. From here, develop your chest and abs as much as possible, and scour the earth for a decent surgeon who knows his shit. You are in the home stretch, pal.

Attached: I-dont-believe-you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

skin removal surgery

Dry fasting is supposed to tighten up loose skin. But be careful with it

Surgery is probably your best bet.
Also nice work on the weightloss.

Hate to say it, but you'll need surgery. Its gunna leave some pretty nasty looking scars, but ive seen people decorate them with tatoos before, so you could always do that. Besides, id rather have a few scars than be a ball of fat.

Fantastic work dragging yourself out of the hole and getting in great shape. However, I think that much loose skin will have to be hacked off. Maybe give fasting a shot but then spend the money. That's got to be worse to walking around with poop smeared in your butt cheeks.

I have the same issue op, and trust me I've looked up every option over the past five years or so. It's surgery, that's the only option. Everything else snake oil. Have good credit so you can get a loan. Insurance will never pay for it. Consider medical tourism/going to a less populated city so it's less expensive. Getting abdominoplasty and chest contouring costs a lot more in Hollywood than in somewhere like for the exact same thing.

They usually do a decent job at hiding the scars under your waistline, but yea they're definitely not invisible.

post your body

I'd also expect loose skin to be uncomfortable to have, so if anything it's probably worth to remove it even if you don't care about looks that much.

I'm still personally kind of afraid of being left with some loose skin, but I hope to be fine, though I might've been riding the line a bit too much.

Good job OP but cut that shit off ASAP. Props to losing the weight but I legit don’t know how you live with yourself looking like that. Step it up and get surgery

Attached: 541159D4-8408-40B1-9E1C-7FE550D93363.gif (575x420, 507K)

increase your water intake
use coconut oil lotion on your skin
limit your sun exposure
and if your skin is still stretching at that point look into sea salt scrub
good luck and get the fuck off Jow Forums

Nice thing is you can lie about the scars. Say you needed to get your gut cut open for something else.

the EDGE

Attached: 666 (2).png (328x347, 53K)

Dry fasting

I'm in the process of losing weight, I was probably about 75ish lbs overweight at the worst. I've got a little bit of stretch marks around my stomach, but my tits melted away quick and I think they are fine. I think I can start to see that I will have some loose stomach skin though, I can see the way it really starts to collapse in on itself when I stomach vacuum. Is there anything that isn't a meme that actually will help prevent it while still slowly loosing the weight? Or is it my eternal punishment for letting myself become such a shitbag fatbody?

Attached: nubnnn0.jpg (736x736, 60K)

I've lost 92 pounds and have seen most of the loose skin I gained actually just snap back over time, granted I'm only 20 but all I did was moisturize and make sure I eat healthy. Don't worry about it too much, it will certainly improve over time.

Attached: k9wop17mhgoy.jpg (900x900, 55K)

*tips fedora*

Attached: 1528218151089.png (850x900, 109K)

So much for the cum faps I was thinking about making.

sure cpt. Faggot.