Tfw you realize that no one has ever made it from skinnyfat

tfw you realize that no one has ever made it from skinnyfat

Attached: 1498245457557.png (277x385, 150K)

>tfw you realize no one has ever made it

Attached: 1511493205177.gif (600x600, 125K)

zyzz made it

The main problem is you skinnyfat numales are all low test and can't build any muscle. Your physique isn't the actual problem but your inferior beta genes.

made it to the morgue lol

Attached: 1528408128798.jpg (720x960, 264K)

I made it

post body

sent ;)

Holy shit... I thought the Jow Forums private messaging system was just a meme...

This but also most "skinnyfats" that post their pictures here are actually just fat-fat.

Then I will be the first. Go to hell with your defeatist attitude.

Attached: Citadel_in_Palmyra___Syria.jpg (1024x701, 310K)

The fuck is a skinnyfat? You either are fat or arent fat.

True, but I still keep going.

Was wondering if laser stretchmarks removal would also make my skin tighter, or if there is a non invasive procedure for that, its not a particularly severe case.

I'd consider this to be skinnyfat.

>The fuck is a skinnyfat?

Fucking newfags. Simple explanation: low body weight, high BF%.

Skinnyfat is the weird living contradiction that comes from being a goddamn geek for years at a time. When you don't do any kind of physical activity beyond walking to and from your computer, when most of your nutrition comes from dollar store food and you don't even eat a lot of that because you don't want to take your hands off the keyboard, you're gonna wind up skinnyfat.

5'9", 210lbs

105/205/275/275

I still have a massive gut. I'm thinking about giving up on getting lean and just go full bear mode

Isn't having a high BF % the same as being fat anyway? I see no difference.

Is this skinny fat or just fat-fat?

Jesus im a fucking waterhead

Attached: Collage 2018-06-06 18_03_33.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

You guys are deluding yourselves, calling yourself "skinnyfat" doesnt make you lean, you're fat or you arent fat.

Textbook skinnyfat.

No. There are multiple factors.

- frame (i.e. height and breadth)
- amount of muscle
- amount of body fat

Skinnyfat is when you have a very low amount of muscle such that your large BF% looks like a normal combination of fat and muscle on your frame.

so just start putting on muscle and i should be able to leave the "skinny-fat" body and start looking better

Yes. That's what I did.

I was a total bitch when I started. 5'11", 145 lbs. and couldn't do bodyweight exercises without throwing up. My BMI was completely fine (whatever that's supposed to mean for fucking BMI), but I was insanely unhealthy because the actual composition of my body was like a marshmallow.

Now I'm edging into """overweight""" territory on the BMI chart because of all the muscle I'm putting on and I'm in the best shape of my life.

being dead at 22 isnt making it you dumb fuck

lol nice try kid

BMI doesnt apply to bodybuilders in the same way because most of them come out as "overweight" when in reality they are healthy and have a lot of muscle mass.

I do agree that the "normal" BMI is shit tho, I was a skinny faggot and was "normal" by BMI standards.

I still consider high BF = fat, maybe not morbidly obese but definitely fat when shirtless.

Lift hard, often and CORRECTLY and anyone can become fit. Being careful with diet is a must, but anyone can do it

My bro made it, less than two years

lmao