FUCKING WHERE DO THEY EXIST

FUCKING WHERE DO THEY EXIST

Attached: DfHu8tdW4AUuEin.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWNT11IqSXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beta

Gentle femdom is the best. So loving and caring.

>wanting to be the woman

Dom girls don't exist.

it's a meme lad

but thats your mother

>I just wanna stay inside and cuddle today.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

>ara ara~ are you really okay with an old lady like me~?

This

These type of girls are physically lazy, they think a hike is hard work.

ANTI-GAINS

I might just be biased, but I've never met a true female dom. I've met girls who pretend to like domming because they know I like sub shit, but they always end up wanting to be fucked like a typical sub woman.

i hope im still growing?????????????????????

pedophile detected

They do exist, this is an exaggerated version of a couple of my exs. You gotta think about the negative side of a person like this though.
Be prepared for very dudeish tendencies and a lot of irritation at the bitch not understanding personal space. Probably goes psycho on you if she cant control you as much as she'd lile.

they do, they usually have submissive tendencies bc all girls do but there are definitely girls who like to be dom

Attached: snapmemelolreddit3342.gif (500x346, 471K)

Your point being? Everyone has childhood traumas that determine his life.
I want a big tittied caring girl to love me

I never thought that I'd see a thread like this here, thanks based OP.

Attached: ascended man.jpg (400x400, 27K)

O-Op please d-delete this....

There's only two types of girls.

1. I'm bored, I want to worship Chad's dick (could get bored of Chad though.

2. I'm not like the other girls (is ugly), I just want a reddit user.

this is the gayest thing I've seen on this board.

Can someone explain to me why I have no interest in pursuing women or men? It all just seems so fleeting and meaningless.

Attached: shrek.png (654x660, 947K)

How often do you masturbate?

pursue only the gains

1-2x a week, 3 max

I'm living this life, except for the collar thing. Its pretty cushy tbqh

whats it like user

I contributed to the thread when it first started on /soc/ and now I wish I hadn't

Attached: 1528131911328.png (540x693, 381K)

>your favorite anime

imagine unironically watching anime

its a rat race where the only winning move is not to play

Attached: 1508957019375.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Why would you ever want to have a relationship where both partners are full-time LARPers? Take a break from the internet, please

Was pretty weird at first since she wouldn't let me pay for stuff, but she has a high paying job and comes from a somewhat wealthy family so she thought me paying would be unnecessary.
Romantically she's incredibly sweet. Asks how my day is but in a way that really feels like she cares and listens you know? Will cook my favorite foods right before I get home, gives me massages after workouts, forces me to go clothes shopping at her expense, makes these movie night dates where she doesn't tell me what its going to be until we sit down to watch it, but its usually a Miyazaki film or something else cute/feel good.
Sexually she likes fugging me really often. To the point of my benis hurting from overuse, but she says she loves making me feel good and how close she feels to me when we have sex.
Life is good, user

You have the libido of a 30 year old Boomer

Is she asian?

youre truely living the dream, god speed. Do us all proud

Attached: 1528390471139.png (500x600, 43K)

>tfw previous room mate was this girl
>literally acted and said shit like this to me all the time
>tfw was also a huge titty braphog
>miss her deeply

Attached: 82.jpg (816x612, 39K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1528136467685.png (1065x945, 437K)

I found one. She was weird and quirky. Also was a femanon who browsed Jow Forums. Had a fantastic ass. Should of held onto that one.

Attached: 1512252774923.jpg (1249x3063, 702K)

Nah, her family is Icelandic
will do, user, we're already engaged to marry next month

Attached: DbaTqTFW0AEKuPN.jpg (1007x807, 60K)

What is that even supposed to mean?

are there any more of these GF pictures?

thats literally my gf lmao

Attached: Feels Good Man.jpg (330x357, 55K)

kek this is the first on to make me actually laugh.

It doesn't actually exist. It's an idea, nothing more.

This is what I lost 30 pounds for

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yWNT11IqSXM

The meme is true. They don't exist.

How do you claim to know that?

source?

Make way for the real patrician ideal GF

Attached: homeless gf.png (500x397, 47K)

Women like this don't exist. It's not in their nature

It's not in a lot of people's natures to do a lot of things that they do nowadays.

A life time worth of experience. I understand that no woman wants someone who shows he is lesser than them, even if it's just in the bedroom. They will always prefer to get dominated and they'll resent almost anything femdom related unless they have mental issues.

Also, I ate a girl's ass once and she broke up with me a week later, after years being together. Coincidence? I think not.

So, anecdotal experience with people that I've never met. In other words, information that is completely useless to me and many others.

What the fuck do you expect, stupid? A study on the women dominate sexual activity in the bedroom and relationship satisfaction?

They're astronomically rare, if they exist at all. Most people will tell you that. Call it anecdotal but you're only salty because it's against what you want to hear. If they weren't rare, you wouldn't be here shit posting about it.

or, you know, he has willpower and knows how to keep his hands away from his penis

>Always want to be dominated, will resent anything else

wtf makes women this retarded
plus they will literally ghost if you don't read their mind and if they have to interact with you they will pretend to be friends because confrontation is haram to women

>They're astronomically rare, if they exist at all.

Guess I'm lucky, then.

Attached: 1518967394097.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

>tfw you're into /gfd/ but not this beta shit
I just want a wheyfu who would amazon position me

Attached: 1523229424488.jpg (338x305, 53K)

>didnt ask to eat her braphole
wtf is wrong with you?

It's smart from a evolution standpoint. Woman want the best genes possible for their children. Anyone that is willing to bow to them and cater to their whims is someone they can likely do better than. They want someone they can't have or someone that is disinterested in them. The best genetic candidate.

Think of it this way, it's like a super clingy girlfriend. Virgins and lonely men think it would be great, but everyone else thinks the whole thing is awkward and weird, unless their girlfriend is better than they should be able to do. The fastest way to make someone disinterested in you is to be overly interested in them.
Alternate theory: she is crazy, you don't realize it yet, and she'll cuck you at one point.

... Are you implying i didnt?

How did u guys break up?

My mom is dom
>turned 48
>objectively hotter than my sister who is 22
>has 3 jobs
>makes $200,000 a year
>flips houses on the side
>leverages her mommy looks in her career
>cucked my step dad into raising me and my sister
>real dad was 6'8

Attached: 1520276885999.jpg (229x220, 8K)

I’m going to need some evidence of said fantastic ass?

I’m researching on the correlation of ass to fart ratio from image board lurkers.

>dudeish tendencies
>lot of irritation at the bitch not understanding personal space

i found mine at a wedding.

>Alternate theory: she is crazy, you don't realize it yet, and she'll cuck you at one point.

Well, when that happens, I'll be sure to come back and tell you so that you'll clearly be vindicated.

That was dirty you piece of shit don't touch my Rhodesian fantasies

Take her in you fucking nigger

where to find females like these? all i want is this kind of girl. im ready to fight for it

my biggest fantasy is this:

>cute gf who is gentle and nice. sometimes i make her angry (without meaning it) and then she punishes me by choking me until i pass out or she slaps me hard or ties me up and uses me as a toy. Hnngg! or a female cop who arrestes me when im innocent

Attached: ggb.jpg (400x442, 25K)

ITT femanons and lesbians LARP with each other.
Hetmale anons look on in slight disgust and wonder and hetfem anons shudder in the same way men would shudder at cuck and tranny threads and hide it.

>ITT femanons and lesbians LARP
That's fucking hilarious. I can't believe you think that's what actually is happening.

Tfw high-testosterone and i love femdom. actually im more like a switch

>femdom
disgusting, this is why the white race is dying. literally inferior.

The FUCK is a hetmale/hetfem? Does this look like tumblr, niggot?

Sauce?

Attached: Ore x Yome v01 c03 - 017.png (945x1400, 260K)

Thousands

T.dyke

Feigned ignorance huh?

I dont have sauce for this, sorry brah. I would love to get sauce for that pic too.

I met her hiking. I sort of accidentally down the trail and broke a couple of metatarsals in my foot. She came up to me and asked if I was ok. Made some cheesy shit pun like "Yeah, but I hope we aren't starting off on the wrong foot". Ended up helping me to her car and drove me to the hospital, later she'd stop by my place every now and then to check up on me and bring me groceries. Its not like I couldn't get around, but she was insistent on helping me out. We became really good friends while my foot healed and then we started dating like a month after knowing each other

>T:dyke

u implying im lesbian? im not female. females don't have high test

Wtf this sounds like straight out of my animes. You must be a fucking Chad to make her so interested in you from the beginning

pathetic

what the shit you want to have a mother you neverhad?

Underrated underrated underrated underrated underrated underrated

I'm decent looking and people have described me as charismatic, but I'm not some super Chad by any stretch. I dont know man, we just clicked

Hawt

Sauce

I dont get it

Holy shit that is my gf except for paying for meals.

Attached: 81o371280311.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

I just want a girl who isn't ugly and I can actually have a conversation with.

It's incredibly hard to find.

>calling your mom hot

Attached: 1502179163972.jpg (619x406, 81K)

>his mom isnt hot
low T

A high T male respects his mother, and would never lower her to the same level of other thots with the crude word 'hot'.

>madonna-whore complex

They exist but want nothing to do with you. Had a ex like this. She was manipulative and full of contradictions

d-delete t-this

Attached: not sad gappy.png (330x383, 19K)

Are there any genuinely nice and caring girls out there that don't end up being cunts in disguise once they've got you? Fat ugly girls don't count