6 MONTHS IN I CAN'T OHP ANY KIND OF VOLUME

6 MONTHS IN I CAN'T OHP ANY KIND OF VOLUME

FUCK

Attached: SmartSelect_20180607-191911_Strong.jpg (1395x2030, 325K)

because your back is weak as shit and you can't properly train your chest/delts/triceps because of it

if your bench goes up = your OHP goes up, so fix your bench form and start doing rows pussy

I can get weight over my head OHP.

It's the volume that does it. I wear out fast on OHP

fucking stupid...

Also my rows are fine and i do them. Could go up on them though. Volume on rows doesn't seem to give me any problem

Attached: SmartSelect_20180607-202231_Strong.jpg (1419x2017, 368K)

>-65lbs chinups

lmao

assisted chin ups? dude wtf how fat are you?

your stats are shit and the fact that after 6 months of strength training you still can't do a single unassisted chin up just further supports my diagnosis

make your back stronger, pussy. I benched your weight at the 2 month mark. You should easily be rowing what you bench, not 30% less than it

I'll bet money you two fags don't even lift.

are you overhead pressing and benching on the same day? If you are, and you're actually asking this question, you are literally a fucking 90 IQ mongoloid and should off yourself

ASSISTED CHINUP

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAH

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THE FAGGGOT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I lifted 18 days last month and your chinups are pathetic to me.
u fat bro?
recovering whale?
u free willy, brah?

>what the fuck is negative 65 points
>assiste....
Oh god, I need to get off this board.

Op here i am fat.

Lanklets and twinks don't know how lucky they have it with the bodyweight stuff

post body

Stop doing Kroc rows. Bet you are for sure not doing actual barbell rows still needing to do assisted chins.

I can knock out a chin just not many.

This is just sad to look at.
>my row is just fine
Your row should be about the same as your bench.
Your bench is the only non pathetic thing here

>if your bench goes up = your OHP goes up
No.

then start doing them in 5x5 instead of assisted, complete the sets with negatives if you can't

Yeah i started doing barbell rows again after tweaking my back and building it back up while doing dumbbell rows to keep up.

I'm probably being overly cautious if i can handle the other exercises where they are at

C O P E

It took you 6 months for these stats? They're terrible, you seriously need to fix your routine, diet, consistency, sleep, or some combination of those.

Consistency and sleep are probably the culprits.

What app is that?

strong

thanks user