Am I gonna die?

>Be me 20 minutes ago
>Just finished deadlifting for the first time in weeks
>Feel like my head and heart are going to explode
>Check heartrate on Samsung Health
>176 BPM

How bad is that? It was my first time working out at all in a couple weeks (injured my neck) and I had taken an Adderall XR 6 hours prior. Am I dying, Jow Forums?

Attached: dying pepe.jpg (484x510, 155K)

>176 BPM
fatty

We're all gonna die user. You just might die faster than others.

call a fucking ambulance if you feel like you're legit having heartproblems you fucking retard

how did you injure your neck

I'm definitely not Jow Forums yet. 6'2" and ~170 lbs skinnyfat. I feel like 176 is too high for that though.

Lifting.

Lifting the mayonnaise jar to your mouth?

No. Lifting weights with shitty form. I lost focus.

rule of thumb is 220-age is max heart rate

Thank you for being helpful.

what exercise?

Not sure what it's called. It's a shoulder exercise. I was holding dumbells and raising them to shoulder height with straight arms. That's when it started, and then immediately after I did benchpresses with my hands touching for my triceps, which brought the injury to the point where I couldn't continue.

>It's a shoulder exercise. I was holding dumbells and raising them to shoulder height with straight arms

Side lateral raises if you were lifting your arms to the side. If you were lifting your arms in front of you it's kindof a waste of an exercise imo as OHP hits your anterior delts pretty well already.

Yeah, I was doing it in front of me. Starting today, I've switched to side lateral raises. As if you all can't already tell, I'm fairly inexperienced. I've been lifting on and off for almost a year but I'm just now starting to get serious about it.

>Addy xr
There's your problem op, I would advise against working out on adderall. Shit can give.you a hearts attack

No your on Jow Forums alive and posting this fucking shitty war story youll be user

Don’t worry OP, you’ll be fine, so long as you don’t feel your heart flutter or feel really dizzy. I take addy pretty regularly and when I lift for the first time in a while I have super high energy/intensity and my bpm is ridiculously high.

yeah you're probabably fine as long as you have a good heart, but you keep using drugs and your heart might not be good forever

The duba doctor has confirmed.

do more aerobic exercises and drink less coffee.
I overdosed once on coffee and went for a hard workout I thought my heart will jump out of my chest I had to cut the workout short.

Are you still alive OP?

I made it! :D

Oops nvm D:

Get off the Adderall you jackass.

also, the best way to drop your heart rate is to jump in the cold shower. If you can't do that spalsh your face,.neck, chest, wrists, or genitals with cold water.

Good,

Attached: 1491209958155188934.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Are you trying to kill op?

176 is fine. Thats def intense cardio level but if ur a fatty n not resting between deadlifts ull live