Balding, not even bothering to shave it off

>Balding, not even bothering to shave it off
>Manlet
>Face is good but not extremely handsome

What makes him so hot Jow Forums? How come he's been with 2 models?

Attached: jason-statham-i50461.jpg (637x900, 201K)

>face height frame
He has the face and the frame. Having any 2 out of the 3 and you will always slay. Plus he's famous.

His meaty parts.

Attached: Jason-Statham.jpg (600x320, 26K)

he is famous and he has money

You can sense the power coming from his fucking eyes. I can feel it too somewhat but being a man I can't comprehend it. Ask women.

>Frame
What did he mean by this?

So do Zuckerberg and Danny De Vito and they're not considered as desired or dating models.

His confidence and money u fuckin dingus

Attached: 82884AD6-9A8F-4BAC-A15F-4C31437D94B6.jpg (640x640, 39K)

He's been in a ton of movies and is a good actor. Being a good actor requires a breadth of emotion and personality and is accompanied by a lot of stories. Overall, he's probably really interesting.

being rich and famous help a lot. You should try it too

He's handsome with a manly vibe. Hence why he got typecast as an action star.

>extremely chiseled features
>"sexy" British accent
>badass/badboy image
>rich and famous
>aesthetic body (not too big) that most women love

Attached: 1517613379140.jpg (600x892, 91K)

This. He's not a beta faggot that scrutinizes shirtless men on Jow Forums all day. He doesn't even know this website exists.

What's my potential for Statham mode bros? I lift and am bald and have a gf

Attached: 2017-11-10 16.56.19.jpg (1195x2121, 1.35M)

>going to prison for raping one of your 14 year old students mode

God I want a back like that.

He's a professional race car driver, special forces soldier, international spy, hit man, boxing promoter, and bodyguard. What is there NOT to like about him?

Jesus Christ, pound my ass now daddy.

I can honestly see some potential. Switch from beard to stubble.

I saw Jason Statham at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word, maybe an inside joke from his movie Crank. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Frame is mostly bone size and muscles insertions/shape.

this

>being both gay and a Jow Forums dweller

Christ, I can't think of a worse combination. You're fucked.

nice boots faggot

>Face is good but not extremely handsome

He literally used to model, stupid faggot

Personality

You need to lose fat

I dont believe this for a second. Why would anyone willingly buy a milkyway when they have some many other options available?

De Vito was married long before he got famous and none of the SV Tech elites are open about banging models because of the huge backlash it would cause (FaCeBoOk DoEsNt ReSpEcT WoMeN), but many of them do.

Wax your arms you ape

Do some squats.

honestly that outfit perfectly matches your based expression

you are the onions posterchild

you could return someone's daughter an hour late from prom and their dad wouldn't even trip

your face is how legos make kids feel

What I'm trying to say is you look like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Attached: 2bkaxy.jpg (500x701, 94K)

I usually do a number one all over, beard and hair

Welp, I'm a Texan

Down to 179, goal is 173ish lean. Pic related when I first cut

Girls always love my arm hair though

My squat is garbage, running 5/3/1 and seeing some progress though

Attached: 2017-09-24 23.23.15.jpg (1817x574, 586K)

>My squat is garbage, running 5/3/1 and seeing some progress though
That's good keep it up. Some quads would make you look like a beast.

See this thread

>good chin and nice jawline
>charismatic actor
>good physical shape
>rich

well memed my friend

Attached: 0fa10e044f8043b300e35c56ba65526c6afc0271e72da3c62d643bb85515a2d7.png (992x992, 660K)

because he made it

Your face reminds me of Bronson. Bulk up and grow a moustache.

What the fucks wrong with a milky way? Fuck you.

Your current beard style makes you look soft.

Go for this mode
Does picrelated looks soft to you?

Attached: Conan-Stevens-Mountain.jpg (861x578, 97K)

Damn I've mixed the replies bad but you guys got the idea

Attached: VoRsraj.jpg (1276x1520, 159K)

>front 6'4
>back 6'
how?

>>Face is good but not extremely handsome
bro he has an insane jaw and extremely pronounced high cheekbones
also deep set eyes and strong browridge game

very aesthetic face overall

Because they're not in any way masculine. If you have money + fame + any degree of masculinity = desirable to thots

zuck is a cuck but fucking lmao if you think he couldn't fuck any model that he wants

michael cera looks even worse and sleeps around with hollywood hotties because he's famous and rich

Strong, good looking face. More masculine than pretty. That's what makes him look so good

his jaw is assymetric

the first person i read this about was milo yianopolis and you can bet i fell hard for it, its so him the catty fag. but i wouldn't ever think this of ma boi statham

standing closer to the camera

Attached: 1528237182498.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Money, power and fame. This trio kills the lookism meme.

two different buckets on set

Stop making these threads Jason. Get back to work.

Don't bother the only normal Jason out there.

He's not 6'4" from the front dummy

Frown
Don't smile

He is 5 10 user

He looks and sounds very masculine. He's handsome, but not in a faggy way. Despite what libtards and the media peddle women are attracted to masculinity.

Start dressing like a man instead of a faggy substitute teacher and you have a chance.

Zuckerberg and DeVito both look like absolute shit

Seriously its such a shame they switched mountains. The new one is 4 inches shorter and has a babyface. Hes supposed to be the hounds older brother but hes like 20 years younger.

>be famous
>be a 'tough guy' actor
>receive poon flood regardless of looks