Growing up in Australia it was normal to have American culture being the main influence...

Growing up in Australia it was normal to have American culture being the main influence, so it is really fucking awkward to see a bunch of Americans worshiping a guy that grew up in Australian culture.

There's nothing more than when I see a thousands of American 18-25 year olds LARPing as a wog living in Australia.

Attached: 95493090435.jpg (640x794, 56K)

Australia is enviable.
Warm weather beach culture mostly anglo population.
Many people dream of spending time in other countries or cultrues, but most dont want to go to some edgy dangerous place. Equal or better culture.
Americans can get holiday working visas in their youth.

The only thing I dislike about Australia is the whole noguns bit. If they were proguns, it'd be absolutely wonderful.

>will never smash some VB tinnies with my mates then do sick skids in my VL

Attached: 1528339865498.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Was this guy a meme during your formative years? Why do people worship him?

Eh, they don't have the high gun crimes either, so it's a fair trade.

Disagreed, because I love my guns. If you live with white people in the US, there aren't gun crimes.

Now that I grew up, I realised the people who worship zyzz are cringey as fuk. He wasn't anything special

jfl if you're not mirin

I'm in the US with white people. We get gun crimes. Their version of gun control wouldn't work here, but I wouldn't mind living there if they've already managed a truly gun free state.

How are gun crimes worse than other violent crimes? Does your soul die if you get shot rather than stabbed or beaten?

>mostly anglo population
LEL

>awkward
get the fuck out faggot

Gun hobby is no skill hobby. The world is not ending bro.

>Australian culture

So just permanently stuck in the era when Jersey Shore was super popular?

If you think marksmanship is no-skill, you probably haven't even held a firearm.

Sorry, but I can't imagine ever giving up my guns, even if it was for a white ethnostate or something.

>bro you just point and click like in CoDMW2
Shooting is easy, yeah....

>mostly anglo
u mean asians?

ok cunt ur having me on

we still have nigger crime because someone thought it would be a great idea to import a bunch of wild sudanese

As a fellow Australian you're a fucking retard OP kill yourself we don't need your mopy ass

>mostly angols
haha aus belongs to asia

You laugh, but the sad reality is we're the Angloest Algo nation left which says a lot about the others. Anglos are a literal minority in London.

There are actually plenty of guns in Australia, just not the really fun kind. If you live in a rural area it's easy enough to own one though.

I guarantee Zyzz was part of the great wog bashing and that's why he got ripped. Definitely weird seeing a wog Aussie idolised though, you're right.