I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself.

Attached: IMG_20180607_202240.jpg (3264x1840, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpy1FlGKYz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you were capable of getting a tanner stage 5 so i would suggest cutting first

judging by the pic you appear to be brown, also known as a POC, therefore I support you in your an hero goals for 2018

assuming its about your weight losing weight wokring out and dieting isnt really all that hard. the first week-month is hard, then it becomes a routine.

as long as you're not bedridden and can still walk you can still do it, losing weight when you're obese also starts off really quick. you will be surprised to see how much weight you can lose if you actually start

Go ahead then. What you waiting for, faggot?

there are healthier options for losing weight

read the sticky

bro that's not even that bad. 1 yr tops to look decent, and another yr to start looking muscular

if you really want to do it don't use a rope, it won't work in your case

Read sticky you faggot

good

Yeah me too. Don't think being thin will fix it.

Make sure to lift weights while you loose fat, or you’ll be skinny fat. And that’s s fate worse than death. Read the sticky and do SS with a 10% caloric deficit.

Please make sure not to do it by leaping off any tall buildings.
Just think of the destruction you could cause when you hit the ground.

Attached: 1390778465836.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Literally just found this

youtube.com/watch?v=jpy1FlGKYz0

Basically a Jow Forums troll posted a picture of himself on Jow Forums and the people here helped him lose weight. If he can do it you can too.

cringe

Just do it

gib height and weight

OP here, I just came back from jogging.

Thanks for motivating me anons.

5'4"
weight probably above 100 kilograms, 220 lb.

Attached: 1527641320193.png (712x508, 578K)

Starve yourself until you dont want to.

Exercising is overrated and potentially redundant, just stop stuffing your face with high-calorie food and you can easily lose over 1kg every week.

Stop eating, if you don't die, you will be shreded.
win-win .

You won't die (you'll not even be hungry until your bf% is

Don't, but keep hating yourself for being fat. It is a great motivation, especially if you also start hating other fatties by browsing /fph/ theads. You can still fix your weight if you don't get worse than this.

Dude. You were literally me 1 years back, and now qt girls are crushing on me.

Stop drinking soda and other sugary crap. Start homecooking. Take the stairs, walk to work. Hit the gym. Boom. Done.

Don't. Just 'kill' the fat by eating healthily and exercising. The rest of you can go on on it's own.

Kill yourself by starvation, that'll really show you. Remember do drink your jet fuel

I hope you start feeling better abt yourself soon. eating healthy and exercising really does affect your confidence. you can do it!

you are doing it great, keep it like that and you will die soon

BASED AS FUCK
>this triggers the shitskin

Do it faggot. I know you really don't want to kill yourself. You are just attentionwhoring. I know it because I was like that too. Stop acting feminin and work on your body. You will have one body, take care of it. Stop eating.

Read the sticky. This is not r9k. This is a fitness board. Fuck off and change yourself.

Attached: 1528445456062.jpg (680x680, 83K)