ITT shit that lazy fatties think helps them

ITT shit that lazy fatties think helps them

Attached: AC3EF601-2AB2-4BAA-A941-15EC66E16B65.jpg (500x361, 36K)

>Girls like dadbods, ripped guys and skinny guys are inferior

damn randy bobandy with a mirdle

Hey look! Its Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger!

imagine actually wearing man spanks because you're too much of a lazy fatass to put down the fork and exercise a bit.

>eating less

>fat fuck at the gym
>hires a worthless trainer to do some curls and ab machine crunches
>goes home thinking he accomplished something and he deserves to stuff his face with shit like usual

Attached: topkek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>fat fuck
>have no delusions of deserving food
>stuff self anyway
>feel ashamed
>shame should stop me from eating more
>continue stuffing self
>feel more ashamed
>try to eat less
>too hard
>feel more ashamed that i couldn't do it considering i already have way more fat than i'll ever need in my life
>stuff self more to cope with shame
>gain weight
>be ashamed
help what do i do

Keep going until you either get a heart attack and die or the shame finally grows strong enough to make you turn your life around.

Quit being such a weak willed pussy, I would shoot cowards like you if I could, the modern man is so fucking beta its unbelieveable

Alright look, if you laugh at fatties who go to gym fuck yourself. However, if you're laughing at the fact that they "reward" themselves, I agree with you.

Psmf bitch

can you do a vegetarian psmf?
also if i had the willpower to do that i'd just not eat at all because to be fair i have no unmet nutritional needs whatsoever and should fast until i'm thin and probably longer to make up for the bad karma i've accumulated by being fat for this long

>I would shoot cowards like you if I could,
haha u can't tho
how's it feel brah
your loved ones suffer and die and I'm just here benefiting from your hard work and continuing to overeat and get fatter all at your expense as an upstanding taxpayer and here i am whining about it
how atrocious isn't it
don't you wanna just push me off a bridge :)

Lol, what are you asking us to do? Point out what you're doing wrong? You just categorically stated that you know what you're doing wrong, AS you're doing it. You already know what to do, but you won't do it.

We can't help you.

Attached: 1528322112833.png (475x792, 705K)

I don't give them praise until I've seen them at least a month consistently, cuz we all know most fatties have a shitty discipline and only go for a week at most

Wut

>haha how does it feel knowing I'm uncomfortable in my own skin
>haha how does it feel knowing I hate myself
>haha how does it feel knowing I'll die an early death having achieved none of my goals

Pretty good desu

Attached: index-librorum_00427808.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Haha epic reply dude take my upvote, daily reminder Im going to see my grandchildren one day and you are never even going to be able to see your penis

Attached: 1528182413948.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

I actually dont like to have fat colleagues because I do think most of them are lazy in every aspect of their lives.

well i mean u got me ther tbqfh
how do i make the pain stop
>inb4 eat less
how do i make the pain stop that's actually something within my puny capacity to effect meaningful change in my own fucking life

>thinking this shit actually works

You are a moron.

Being a hard ass and telling people to toughen up doesn't actually toughen them up in any respect at all. Your kids will not be strong. They will be dickheads with very little empathy.

Encouragement does however.

Realize you have a binge eating problem and learn to deal with your emotions in ways other than eating. Maybe seek the help of a counsellor or online therapist. Also try stuffing yourself with vegetables, veggies properly seasoned and cooked in a pan with a teaspoon of olive oil is actually quite alright (especially mushrooms).

hahaha you got that right my dude, i'm gonna die at age 40 because i can't stop eating and that's why i rip out patches of my own skin as punishment

Does it make you seethe that i can enjoy two medium pizzas and not be fat?

>fat people actually believe this

Fuck I love coming to these threads to see you 'people', you people manage to exist in a world where billions starve and I can't comprehend it. Encouragement helps? Why should I praise and encourage the efforts of literal leeches of society and the earth, either quit acting like a pussy and become a normal human or die at the age of 40 healthlet

>Also try stuffing yourself with vegetables,
oh
my
god
why did i never think of this it's brilliant holy fucking shit im getting me hooked the fuck up with a continuous supply of raw celery my dude this is genius you could sell a book about this what the fuck

I dunno m8 there just comes a time when you tell yourself "no", or there doesn't

Some people stay fat their whole lives no matter how much they hate it. What's the magic spark? Is it something somebody's born with, or is there a method to achieve it? Nobody knows.

Maybe turn some of that self-loathing toward denying yourself the physical pleasure of eating.

Attached: 128100.jpg (600x399, 44K)

nope! :)
why would i be mad? just makes me happy for you and even more miserable for what a worthless piece of trash i am

>come to Jow Forums for help
>user hands you reasonable advice
>slap their hand away
>flail on the floor screaming that you want num-nums

I wonder if your headstone will be triple-XL too

Attached: 1342376312791.jpg (531x783, 167K)

>>Fasting

>implying I'm fat
>implying I'm only talking about weight

Basically you're a dick. What you give is not advice. It's you being an ass because you have yourself all sorted and can't comprehend that other people go through different things.

It's like telling people with depression to snap out of it. Mind bogglingly stupid.

fatty mcfatface here i have actually lost over 100lbs (but still morbidly obese though, just made it out of class III) i am actually having no problem losing weight and was just larping as if i were still gaining because it FEELS that way based on how ashamed of myself i still am every waking moment of my life
even though i know what to do and am doing it i still can't help but panic and croon about "wat do" because i'm still a fat piece of shit

>>slap their hand away
>>flail on the floor screaming that you want num-nums
no dude, it only looks that way because you didn't realize i was being unironic

nobody wants to hear your blog posts about your insecurities

there's a different website for you, it's called tumblr. you should check it out.

Attached: 1345578193019.jpg (296x317, 36K)

>it's called tumblr.
it's shit

Doing only ab workouts (crunches, sit ups) to get visible abs.

You're doing something about it, you arent a piece of shit.

but what actually do you do about the shame though
>be fat
>lose weight
>be fat
>multiple simultaneous ear piercing rees

Get mogged op.

Attached: IMG_2152.jpg (579x712, 110K)

But it isnt mind boggling stupid, its literally putting it how it is. I was depressed as fuck around 5 years ago and tried to top myself (i was stopped), about a week after this I literally told myself to stop being such a pussy and I turned my life around in a few months, you only feel like im being a dickbecause im confronting him with the harsh truth and he cant accept it, and he cant accept it because he is weak and was never raised properly. Only once he decides to put some fucking effort in instead of complaining about how his obesity gives him fake depression will he be saved, its time to stop making excuses for people and its time to start making them man the fuck up

>You're doing something about it,
agree
>you arent a piece of shit.
thanks but disagree, i am fat and therefore:
a shit

Is this the solution to skinnyfag?

>Only once he decides to put some fucking effort in instead of complaining about how his obesity gives him fake depression
these things are not mutually exclusive
i am actually putting effort in, i was just shitposting that i wasn't because that's what it feels like because the fake depression is still there
i guess what iam actually asking is wat do about the fake depression until the weight is completely gone

Attached: 1496947624116.png (378x357, 81K)

Have you tried doing something fun you nigronk, my biggest saviour was getting my motorbike license and being an absolute two wheeled nigger was so much fun I forgot about being sad whenever I rode

Deal with it, you earned it.

It's basically a push-up bra for men, totally fair game

>Have you tried doing something fun you nigronk,
i've tried doing things that *were* fun, when i was more delusional and hated myself a little less, but now they aren't, i just immediately get bored of them.
do you know what would actually be fun?
being skinny
oh wait that's at least a year away
you know what else would be fun?
eating
guess what i can't do.
i could be swimming, singing, walking, composing shitty electronic music, drawing, watching retarded videos, practicing taekwondo, programming, all of these things now feel like shit due to my awakening to what fat fucking garbage i am.

this is what i figured but god fucking dammit it hurts tho

You see how you throw away every lifeline you are given? I bet you could do a load of things and have a fucking blast but you are so conviced you wont you dont even try. Go bowling with some friends, go to a concert and let loose, depression makes you feel like you dont have the right to have fun so you dont try, get away from computers and all the other toxic things in your life when you are sad and try some new things

You're the fatty at the gym, aren't you

must be nice having no self respect

Kek

>Go bowling with some friends,
hanhaha what fucking frinends,,
>go to a concert and let loose,
and what, and be the fat drunk retard who gets posted on youtube for looking so retarded on account of that he was fat

eh though i guess ill try doing something
maybe i'll get a plant
thanks for the motivation tho

NTA, but it’s just illogical to shit on people who want to improve. You hate fat people, the only way for them to slim down is through gyming, and you also hate seeing them there, improving themselves? It’s stupid thinking

>eh though i guess ill try doing something
>maybe i'll get a plant
>a fucking plant
Not gonna make it.
I don't give a shit if you get fit, you are not gonna make it.
"People" like you aren't cut out to be happy.

Fatty here.

I was at one point 270lbs because of shit food when i was 14
Lost 80 lbs in one year, got healthy, a bit fit, and stagnated at 170-180lbs till last year. 21 now
3 years ago i started drinking fucking heavily. Got to a point where i was drinking a 1/5th of whiskey every night.
Quit cold turkey a year and 3 months ago (20)
Almost died from alcohol withdrawls i didnt think i was going to have.
Lost 23lbs in a week and dropped down to 163.
I ended up getting hypoglycemia and had to follow a diet of no carbs or sugers. Only sugers come from glucogon from protein, cant even eat fruit without a drop in bloodsuger because my insulin spikes.
Also having to eat more often didnt help.
On no sugers, no carbs, and around 1,800 calories a day (not fast food either) i went from 160lbs too 210lbs in just one year! This is mostly do to the extremly bad fatigue i had never experienced anything like before after the withdrawls. Plus, i naturally have a very slow metabolism
Im on the road to recovery though. I have lost 13lbs in just 1 month from pumping iron, doing yard work intermediate fasting, and taking (pic related) to recover in the afternoons in a kale and bannana smoothie with a big bowl of salad and a tomato, and eggs or chicken or steak for dinner
I have cardiovascular problems aswell and i cant eat for 6 hours before i sleep or i start to have heart palpations, sweating, and even up tp distorded screaming in my ears (

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-155639.png (1440x2560, 730K)

You're a fucking psycho. Post a body pic you disgusting slob, you might as well give me a laugh since you're a miserable bitch anyway.

My man. I buy carrot sticks and just bring the bag with me stuffing my face all day. Lose fat so easy this way.

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-22-11-55-14.png (1284x1253, 1.48M)

okay here is how hopelessly repulsive i am
(i was even worse, remember this is after a hundred lbs lost)

Attached: IMG_20180606_072346455.jpg (1083x1032, 634K)

Nofap(or fap every 7th day)

I wear a compression tank top even though I’m not really fat. I’m doing a long bulk because I’m an idiot with poor planning and get puffy nipples that show through thin fabric T-shirt’s

Gross. I'm disgusted with myself when I can't see my abs definition at which point I immediately restrict my diet. How can you let yourself go this far? You never decided "shit, I can't see any of my muscles, I better stop eating like a pig"?

Idiot, if you can't resist snacks, then don't buy unhealthy food. When you're at the store, just DON'T buy ice cream. How is this difficult? What a fucking idiot.

Show us your self harm scars.

Attached: IMG_20180606_072346455.png (1083x1032, 1.72M)

Actually the whole time I was getting this fat I was thinking exactly that. But it was more like, shit, I'm a greedy bastard, I'm going to keep eating because my health and appearance are worth nothing to me and there's no other source of joy in my life, wow what a greedy disgusting pig I am.
re. scars: There are some things you do not ask a man to show. It's not even self harm actually, just neurotic skin picking.
Not buying food is unironically hard for me. I have in the past walked five miles to buy binge food, felt helpless to stop myself and panicked at what I was doing the entire time from the first foot out the door to checking out at the register to putting it in my mouth, and experienced the whole ordeal as a failure of willpower.

You're fucking psychotic. Maybe you have a fat demon inside you who forces you to do it. Try an exorcist.

Anyway, I thought you would have some scar tissue from ripping a patch of your skin.

>Maybe you have a fat demon inside you
It's called having been raped by your dad
Whatever, I asked what to do about the self hatred in a more appropriate place and am oddly comforted by the answer (that there's nothing to do about it but suffer) so I'll stop shitposting now.
You would be right, I do have scar tissue. I hate it even more than my bulbous fucking gut and you may not see it.

was hoping for this

Attached: 1526515869267.png (986x716, 1.04M)

What's so cringy about underage nonconsensual incestuous gay buttsex and the psychological fallout it induces?

I want some greentext of this shit. Please user.

By the way, you're probably intentionally making yourself unattractive as a coping mechanism. You "want" to be disgusting so daddy wouldn't ever want to fuck you again.

Attached: Capture+_2017-12-11-11-52-29.png (1706x1714, 1.51M)

I mean, the "abs" are dumb but how are girdles not massively improving the figures of fat guys?

Attached: 1528397164956.png (599x363, 312K)

this

You are controlled by your impulses, there is no hope for you. You can't control your most base desires even though you know something is wrong you keep doing it again and again. You're weak.

DELET

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1000, 32K)

diet soda is a godsend when cutting desu

Really? Fasting can't help fat people?

Greentext it phaggot

ask for someone to starve you and serve you salt water occasionally until you have around 10% bf
and drink your own old piss

how does wearing a shirt not help in this case?

it shows all that matters is lats chest and shoulders

seriously read the sticky. Start working out. Be disciplined about it. Start with lifting weights (psychologically easier than cardio equipment). Eventually ease yourself into using the elliptical. As you go to the gym more you'll realize that the pain from eating like shit hurts more than not eating and your habits will adjust.

ham planets at work acting like I'm being unhealthy with a 2 liter of diet sunkist on my desk while drinking mocha frappachinos and eating 2 bagels as pre-breakfast

I was asleep. I'll try my best to do it but this is hard for me so it's not going to be good.

(1/2)

>be little kid
>pretty normal life
>house feels very big due to my own size, easy to get lost
>parents yell at each other a lot
>tune them out and play with dolls
>dad does funny voices and plays vidya with me
>one evening they have a drink together
>mom suddenly feels dizzy
>has to go lie down
>dad leads me to the bathroom even though i don't have to go
>he sets me on the counter next to the sink
>my memory from here is like a jigsaw puzzle
>what i remember:

>the door slightly open
>the toilet bowl
>a pair of shorts on the floor
>a giant smiling face with beady sunken eyes and too many teeth
>painful pressure around my neck keeping me from breathing properly
>feeling indescribably "female" for some reason -- not in a good way
>feeling like i have to shit, really, really, really badly
>seeing red and hearing a voice i couldn't make out because it was slowed down and too deep
>a continuous, inescapable state of absolute terror
>a sense of vulnerability and betrayal
>a moment of respite, followed by white goo all over my belly and face

(2/2)

>next cohesive memory is waking up the next morning
>look out window
>it's raining
>not actually the next morning, i just thought it was
>actually middle of the night
>a street lamp is on
>traffic is busy
>a police siren is going off somewhere far away
>get too close to the window, fall out of bed
>lie there on the floor for awhile for some reason instead of getting up
>get up
>decide to go play
>kind of need the restroom but can't go in there, don't remember why (or don't want to remember?)
>sudden phobia of all open doors in the hall, have to run past them so no monsters come out
>feel disoriented / slightly amnesic
>play with dolls until mom is up
>she can tell something seems off about me
>she sits me down on a stool
>beg her to leave me alone and let me play
>we haven't even started talking yet and i already want out and don't even know why
>she asks me what's wrong
>start sobbing uncontrollably
>"h--h--he peed on my tummy"
>this is, at the time, the extent of my understanding, conscious recollection, and ability to articulate
>she somehow gets the story out of me
>i have to sit on the stool for a few more hours
>morning proper
>men in suits show up at our doorstep
>i have to repeat to them everything i said even though i'm trying as hard as i can not to remember it and can barely get out one syllable through my tears
>we all have to go to court as a family
>i have to repeat the SAME THING to the judge
>i have a feeling if i do this then my dad will get in really big trouble
>still love him
>can't do it
>we have no case
>the most we can do is file a restraining order against him
>from that day forward he no longer lives with us
>the years pass
>i have to go see multiple therapists
>see him on supervised visitation once in awhile, we have a normal father/son good time together, w/e
>he never pays child support
>apparently at some point he moved out of state, got a girlfriend, had another son with her, and started doing a hell of a lot of drugs

commit immediate suicide you fat lardy ultrafag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Today I saw a fatty who brought pic related and started to do cardio

do it faggot

Attached: 1493727297333.png (459x612, 533K)

Why the fuck should I?

super male vitality did it again folks!

I know everyone here has Asperger's, but you don't have to make it so obvious lol

If you were going to get as fat as you did then your dad was right to fuck you

Reminder this is why FPH exists

>It's better to drink/eat REAL sugar once in a while instead of artificial sweeteners!
>Treat yourself!
>I don't care how others perceive me, I work out for my health not to be skinny! (eats a shit ton of junk anyway)

Attached: aid442183-v4-728px-Load-a-Shotgun-Step-12-Version-2.jpg (725x522, 88K)

why do fatties not know how to poo in the loo

Attached: mwo,x1000,iphone_x_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.3u6.jpg (750x1000, 36K)

This sounds fucking awful. You are continuing your therapy right? If this goes unchecked you will literally have no life and die. You might as well kys like is saying (don't).
Right now your life purpose is to take care of yourself and lose weight. Best thing to do is getting other people to help you, paying them if you have to (nutritionists etc.) Just don't give up.

The great thing about it is, you can start taking back your life AT ANY MOMENT. I'd start right now if I were you.

Yeah, I'm continuing therapy and it's helping a lot but there's a lot of ground to cover and after so long I guess I'm just getting impatient.
Sorry I pretty much shitposted this thread into oblivion. I was feeling real shitty about myself at the time and needed an outlet. I could have done better than derailing a thread but I am a fat asshole.
I can take my life back but I need to finish losing the weight first. I don't know if this makes any sense, it probably doesn't, but on some level I see food as a kind of penetration, and by extent, somewhere in my mind, turning to it to cope, and proceeding to cope so hard by that means that i became a disgusting freak, makes me a "slut," and is proof that I "wanted it." So I have to stand up against that first. I have to prove it wrong.

>ow the edge .jpeg