There are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW that still eat meat, dairy, and eggs

>there are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW that still eat meat, dairy, and eggs

Explain yourself?

Attached: dec4f35e4104ac7bd371ba9498cd69c6--vegan-info-why-vegan[1].jpg (480x490, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5475232/
sciencemag.org/news/2014/03/scientists-fix-errors-controversial-paper-about-saturated-fats
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kb7zae/how-the-media-got-a-study-about-vegetarianism-wrong-food-diet-nutrition-vegetarian-colon-cancer-heart-disease
youtu.be/J4TbTmMF5SE
youtube.com/watch?v=YHMMc8io7oE
youtube.com/watch?v=bkeUKxwwflk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1790759/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15172426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once they hit kevin smith stage, they'll see the light. most of them do

>eating shit tasting food and making no gains
>eating a balanced diet containing meat, dairy, fruits, grains and vegetables and actually getting gains
pick one

whoa I had no idea human physiology and nutrition was so simple, really makes you think huh

Tastes gud
Is gud 4 gainz

>humans eat meat for their entire existence
>eating meat is bad for humans
no

False equivalency

I dont wanna be low test

Attached: Screenshot_20171217-230503.jpg (1411x653, 489K)

I dont eat meat, but i dont like how you spout these facts without sources

there is no evidence that animal products cause negative health effects

It actually is that simple. Cuck.

>Cuck.
there it is

s.o.y.b.o.y

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5475232/
Fucking piece of shart, saturated fats and cholestherol don't cause heart disease, it's sugar that does. Kys vegan scum

I just drank a half gallon of chocolate milk, a pound of 80% beef and a pound of rice. Went to the doctor last week and came through with perfect bloodwork/pressure. Eat my nuts OP.

>Doesn't post sources himself

Wew lad

Attached: 1528262627798.jpg (684x546, 76K)

burden of proof fallacy

burden of proof lies with someone making a claim i.e. op

retard

*snap* this ones going in my retard collection

>posts meme imagine that essentially makes sweeping claims about plaque build-up being completely reliant on degree on animal product consumption
>no evidence just assertion
>"that not true"
>"no"
>"then who was phone?"

Just fuck off asshat

You ever seen a good looking fit vegan?

Yeah me neither

You understand "meat eater" is a very broad category? A person can eat Slim Jims and Vienna Sausages or only wild caught Tuna steaks and grilled turkey breast and both would be technically a "meat eater"

I only eat chicken a few times a week and the rest is either pasta or vegetables. How fucked am i?

>Grains and carbs
>Something humans weren't really meant to eat
I hope those vegetables you eat aren't leaves, user.

yeah humans weren't meant to eat vegetables or grains they are bad for you, they should eat 100% carnivore diet like nature intened

>lumps every meat eater together versus vegans who usually are very aware of their diets

How about we compare actual athletes and bodybuilders who watch what they eat? Narrative would get reckd huh

I can tell you are a vegetarian shitlib. Using the words we use against people like you in irrelevant contexts has no impact, except to make you look like you're a mentally deficient retard. Cuck, in the connotation you THINK you're using it, means somebody who refuses to stand up for themself, and their tribal/national group's interests. That does not describe who you replied to. You are a retarded brainlet. Nice projection, faggot cuck.

Attached: 1524410509275.png (645x773, 107K)

wait a second is eating eggs actually abd for you? I usually have them for breakfast every other day

>hasn't realize it yet
user, we're in a bad egg cycle. They cyclically become good or bad for you, as studies have shown in every grocery store magazine. They think it's patterned on solar flaring and activity emitting gamma rays that affect the development of the egg, but they are not quite positive on that yet.

They're high in cholesterol, if you have high blood pressure you should probably stop.

(You) are not Vegan.
(You) are a faggot troll.
(You) need to fuck off back to

Attached: bullshit.jpg (480x884, 80K)

>Financial assitance from:
>Netherlands Fats and Oils Industry
>European Palm Oil Alliance
It's a shilll paper using cherrypicked epidemiology, the likes of which have been criticized before for being inaccurate and badly interpreted
sciencemag.org/news/2014/03/scientists-fix-errors-controversial-paper-about-saturated-fats
And because sugar is atherogenic does not mean that saturated fat and cholesterol are not atherogenic. That's a desperate way to argue.

being a vegan is hard. you have to know what to eat and how much so you dont get sick or die

These things are largely a genetic issue.

I enjoy eating meat and other things responsibly.

If these things I enjoy cut my lifespan by 2 years, that's a choice I have made.

You can be a sickly vegan eating 80% of your metabolic rate and you can die in your early 90s weighing 125lbs of nothing. Those last few year must have meant alot!

1. I've been vegan for half a decade now
2. Not everyone posting facts you disagree with for emotional purposes is a troll
3. "Images and discussion related to dieting, exercise, healthy living, and workout plans is welcome here"--cry harder you illiterate meatnigger

>Die anyways
Fuck you

Vegetarians and vegans fuck it up by getting CD all the time.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/

post pics of your body skinnyfag

I rarely eat veg, only occasionally eat fruit and eat mostly whole foods and some junk.

I have moderately low bp, very low ldl, and total cholestrol of that's barely over 100.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kb7zae/how-the-media-got-a-study-about-vegetarianism-wrong-food-diet-nutrition-vegetarian-colon-cancer-heart-disease

Not this user, but make sure you add a timestamp instead of finding some rando shredded guy online and claiming it's you. Fucking vegans.

youtu.be/J4TbTmMF5SE

Not just lean meat either you need fats and organ meats as well with some nuts and berries.

Animals taste good. In fact the more an animal suffers, the better they taste. This has been tested with dogs in China. I eat animals for taste. It's that simple. So take your "facts" and go back to where you came from. People like you disgust me.

>Vegan
This kid is a good runner but a psycho vegan and had a heart attack at 15... Explain that vegans.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHMMc8io7oE

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-07 at 10.21.20 PM - Edited.png (889x651, 839K)

>Explain that
He does in the video. He didn't have a heart attack, he has a heart condition.

>heart condition.
Yeah great vegan lifestyle.

>15 but looks like 35

nice vegan age gains.

He's australian, they all look like that

>tfw my grandma literally eats all of those everyday and she's about to turn 98

youtube.com/watch?v=bkeUKxwwflk

Vegans just keep eating them sour grapes

I switched to Vegetarian + eggs for 1 week to see if I'd lose my gains. Gains didn't change.

Ended up deciding to eat no animal products except eggs and fish. Best decision I ever made.

>Image is why

Attached: DigestionProtein[1].jpg (277x342, 69K)

>Did this and gains actually increased.
Faster Digestive time = more space for protein and calories

Red meat has also been linked with heart disease and cancer

Hey user, you have a link to something that states the digestion time of multiple things?

I've been casually looking for something like that for pert near 20 fucking years now.

>In 2002, the average French person consumed 108grams per day of fat from animal sources, while the average American consumed only 72 grams. The French eat four times as much butter, 60 percent more cheese and nearly three times as much pork. Although the French consume only slightly more total fat (171 g/d vs 157 g/d), they consume much more saturated fat because Americans consume a much larger proportion of fat in the form of vegetable oil, with most of that being basedbean oil.[6]However, according to data from theBritish Heart Foundation,[7]in 1999, rates of death fromcoronary heart diseaseamong males aged 35–74 years were 115 per 100,000 people in the U.S. but only 83 per 100,000 in France.

EDTA and serrapeptase - as well as pomegranate juice. abstain from bread and junk food. drink lots of water. the EDTA and serrapeptase will literally clean the fuck out of your arteries and cardiovascular system and remove plaque safely and naturally. EDTA and serrapeptase saved my fucking life. both are safe, easy to use (DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH THOUGH, don't be a fuckwit) and non-prescription, and cheap.
you're welcome.

runners eat so much pasta and glucose drinks its insane

Vegans have higher test than omnivores with BMI and activity levels accounted for.

>dad, why are you dying of heart failure at 50? i though you were really healthy
>well, son, one time I ate a strip of bacon and now my arteries are filled with concrete
>*dies*

Post bloodwork

Vegans are incapable of actually USING that test.
Their test is a useless byproduct that their body can't utilize.
It doesnt become DHT or Estrogen nor is it used for anything useful.

They have piss poor athletic performance, are sexually weak, and apparently have smaller less functional genitalia compared to their omnivorous contemporaries.

Site sources, because everything youre saying is made up trash

>gets mad
>makes claims
>no proof
kek

>Vegans are incapable of actually USING that test
Where do you get this shit?

It's head canon. It's true because it's true to him :^)

Yes, but we must believe any bullshit a vegan says because they are vegan, right?
>Sour
>Grapes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
Scroll down to results. Stay mad low T faggot
>19nmol/L test
lmao

Never said that, but you didnt provide any proof for your baseless claims

He's not very smart. He said it was sour grapes after all.

>posts a difference that could easily be accounted for by the age difference of both groups
Vegan "proof" everybody

Say what you will, sour grapes makes an amazing whine.
>This cancer research study done 18 years ago, that lead to zero repeatable results, is the end all on why you should go vegan, despite the fact that the research was about prostate cancer between omnivores and lacto vegetarian
>Which didn't get a result by the way
Are they red or green grapes? Can you pour me more whine please?

+1 to ending the thread
Curls are great workout for arms

Attached: 1528301977134.png (1024x576, 585K)

>All mean hormone concentrations are adjusted for age, smoking status, vigorous exercise, time of day of venipuncture, time since last eaten at venipuncture and time between venipuncture and blood processing.
Holy shit at least try reading it you fucking baby lmfao

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have a legitimate brain problem?

You should really bottle this whine and sell it, but then again, not everyone enjoys sour grapes like you do

>Is vegan
>Calls others retarded
Pottery

Attached: 1528254187123.jpg (1024x683, 56K)

+1 to ending this thread
Squats workout your legs

Attached: 1527601402376.jpg (1200x906, 379K)

>eat meat and fast food
>blood still runs so hot I sweat above 10C
>blood still runs so well that I can run a 5k on a random day if I feel like it

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1790759/
Vegans can't stop winning.

>Sweat at all times
I know this feel. My blood so thick the doctor said he could split it to three different people if he wanted

>Vegans cant stop whining
Ftfy, Mr fox. Enjoy the grapes

Vegans have lower sex drives. Going vegan was how holy men and women rid themselves of sexual desire

Vegan men, men who are born to vegan mothers tend to have smaller genitalia and be physically smaller and develop slower then omnivore men.

Vegans heal slower and perform at a lower level then omnivores. The Vegan athletes that everyone posts built their strength and were born omnivores then went vegan much later and are using copious amounts of gear to make up for their drop in performance with their dietary change.

These are all facts.

>These are facts
>I don't have proof though sorry

>no citation
nuh uh

+1 to ending this thread
Steroids build muscle

Attached: 1528319730637.png (453x801, 482K)

Sour grapes very prevalent today

>wants to end the thread
>still has 220 posts to go until auto-sage
lmao

You have yet to post a citation proving that grapes are sour

linked.
1.18 correlation in population studies.
Nice fucking link
Literally every scientist worth his salt knows that anything below a 2.0 in correlation is worthless. But it fits the vegan narrative so ofc it gets pushed either way.

+1 to ending the thread
Nofap is fucking retarded
>You won't win so why try
That's why you'll never make it

+1 to ending the thread
Estrogen is found in females

Attached: 73571_v1b.jpg (329x207, 48K)

+1
Dairy is a great way to add bulk

My bloodwork results eating 4 eggs a day and average amounts of full fat milk and meat:

Cholesterol: 193
Triglycerides: 49
HDL: 76
LDL: 111
My Test was also 700

When will this meme end?

Don't respond to the ESL

Spam is against the rules. Are you from Jow Forums?

+1
Running is good cardio

No pic no proof. Not sure why it matters because 193 cholesterol is still high

Sour grapes may be your favorite treat, but not mine. And it's not spam because I'm giving great fitness related tips in each post.
+1

LOL nigga high cholesterol is 240+

Fuck your pictures I couldn't care less if some user doesn't believe me.

+1
Don't take in too much salt,it's bad for you.
Pretty sure sour grapes are filled with salt

+1
Wear proper shoes when running to prevent injuries

>eat a lot of grains and potatoes
>feel like fucking shit, sleepy and lightheaded for the rest of the day
>eat some meat or eggs with veggies
>feel perfectly fine after 30 minutes. With energy.
I wonder what my body means by this.

Means you're normal user.

>i-i don't have proof...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15172426
Stay mad