Pyschedelics

What does Jow Forums think of psychedelics and other drugs? Have any of you tried MDMA, DMT, LSD, 2cb etc?

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np2sDf-nnGQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763417303019?via=ihub#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MDMA made me love people. Close to 1000ug of LSD made me cope with depersonalization. I believe it has been a year since I tripped and I only recently feel normal again. I looked in a mirror and the next thing I know I'm standing where the mirror was, staring at myself on the bed. I also saw a hyroglyphic control panel for who I am.

so was your overall experience good? Should I delve into psychedelics or avoid them?

they are fast food of spirituality
You want "insight" or some shit, but dont want to meditate and some hours every day for years
easy way which in most cases doesnt work and is potentionally dangerous
while it can have some potentionally beneficial effects, mostly its just interesting emotions
most people who was doing psychedelics (me included) said that it helps them to produce art, supress ego or some shit
In most cases its just delusion to cover up boredom and escapism, which is true opposite of "awakening and shit"
some user said something along the lines "people use lsd to kill ego, but whats more egocentric than sink into your psyche and walk into own head"
better is something that builds discipline. Like lifting, which can be sort of meditation throught work. Or sweeping street. You are sweeping and broom makes sounds "Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh." and after while you have in your head only the "Swoosh" sound and in that moment you exist, think and sweep authentically.

What do you mean cope with depersonalization? As in, it helped you through it or it made you more depersonalized so that you had to cope with it?

The effects you get from those drugs are the same as if you're really good at meditation? You can get those experiences naturally?

Took LSD last sunday. Loved it did some drawing stayed up watched the sunrise had some deep conversation with my friend. No side effects other than i was really happy and content with life. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants to broaden their horizons. its no that crazy just let it do its thing and enjoy the ride

>be depressed
>friend says to try mushrooms
>sits for me while I choke down a bunch
>fall into the deepest depths of psychedelia
>the deepest scariest experience of my life
>go so deep I forget I am alive, that I'm human, that I am "I"
>start to come out of it and feel this crashing wave of euphoria that sets me to sobbing
>eventually come down as he's comforting me
>lay there and eventually fall asleep
>wake up the next morning
>no depression
>none

It's been 14 years.

I've taken lsd twice and I feel like I'm suffering the whole time and just slowly rock back and forth praying that it eventually ends. I just don't get it

this is good insight: >All drugs are like power-tools in that they cause a lot of change fast.
While meditation is like a slow walk to the peaks of the mountain, psychedelics are like strapping yourself to a rocket: Hold on tight and pray that you don't crash, and know that'll you'll overshot the mountain top and land on the moon, only to fall back to earth very soon having gained a fleeting memory of the Awesome View.
What I mean is, they are powerful, they are dangerous. They have both the power to destroy you or to remake you as Whole.
What they do is they connect your conscious mind to your subconscious mind and let them sort out their differences and become harmonious. This is hard shadow work, most hate it because their subconscious is full of unsorted, unhealed trauma and they are forced to relive a lot of pain. But once this process is complete (fast via drugs or slow via meditation/therapy), you can experience the joys of the absurdity of life to the fullest always.
I do recommend, with the right Set and Setting (mind set and environmental setting) going in. Have your walking shoes on, a drink bottle of water, fruit, and music with soothing playlists, go for a walk.

When you first start / high does of cannabis is psychedelic. You see the world through the sees of a child: everything is new and exciting again, colours brighter, patterns more enchanting, ideas connect in non-linear ways not done previously.

Mushrooms are emotional. Good for releasing repressed stuff. Recommend in forest.

LSD is the best, but dangerous.
Other than the pretty visuals, pic related, what it does is...
It is happiness, it shows you want it feels like to have a full day where everything goes right, you have unlimited energy to run and run and run, and you feel good the whole time.
Go Skateboarding. It become a part of your body, like floating on a cloud. More confidence and skill! At night among traffic is most fun due to colourful lights and adrenaline.

Attached: acid wolf.gif (417x551, 2.34M)

>cont.
A "bad trip" is when you can't handle your own subconscious.
It is when you get trapped in repeating thoughts, not resolving them, reliving bad experience, going deeper into fear each loop, forever.
It is when you discover an ugly truth about yourself/others/the world and instead of understanding and integrating it you reject it, but because there is no hidden subconscious to push it down into, you are fighting against something you can't win against, so it only gets worse.

LSD, it makes you super sensitive.
see It feels uncomfortable, as if you can't sit down because you've had too much coffee, and as if there is somewhere you are meant to be but you can't remember where.

You see right into the depths, and it is dark and hollow. It is as if the ground was taken out from under you, and you can only wait in hope for when you sober up and can finally sleep in a comfy bed.

A good trip though!
oh me oh my
Everything is syncing up, all subcomponents have vital meaning, can go all day, non-ending laughter.

At lower doses (1 tab ish) the ego death is weak. You notice how so much of your and other's behaviour is simply a Game, a game with rules that you agreed too unconsciously, and that different games are possible.
You notice that your whole personality is just another game, one that you play Habitually. But that ultimately you can drop at any time and try a different one.

Did you test it?

Sounds like what I've heard about 25i

Drugs are for the weak

Classical hallucinogens such as LSD, psilocybin and DMT help forge a lot of new neural pathways, which helps with depression, addiction and anxiety. While they are dangerous to those with pre-existing psychoses or a family history of such, they are also a powerful tool to help many people that are suffering from the bullshit that this society has implanted in them in order to exploit for money and power.

Clinical trial have been conducted demonstrating that even microdoses of these substances have profound and long-lasting benefits for mental health - with no actual hallucinatory trip required, though guided therapeutic tripping is also an option with many benefits.

Unfortunately, due to multiple factors, the government and media scared the public away from these substances when they were coming up in popularity. Despite the fact that LSD, for instance, objectively does not meet the criteria for Schedule I classification, that is where it was placed. That's more dangerous and of less legitimate medical use than fucking meth in the eyes of the law.

Hopefully, the scientific findings will come out over the coming years and we can start breaking the cycle. Give me my fucking magic mushrooms.

Good insight user

MDMA
>did a little one time
>amazingly beautiful night grooving to jazz with my gf
>pretty sure we crashed for the next few days and felt like bums. Couldve done better prep and taken 5-htp after.

Mushrooms
>had ~5 times
>very nice. feel primal, confident, in tune.
>sometimes....usually i'll trip with the intention of some kind of internal soul searching.
>trips usually leave me with a feeling of self assurance, purpose, confidence, feeling like i've figured something out, feeling like i've "lit a fire under my own ass"

LSD
>done ~3 times
>absolute favorite
>overcome with a feeling of contentness, connection with others, the world, the universe. Bliss. So happy.
>got pretty sad my first trip when i realized i wouldn't stay this way

I'd almost recommend that all healthy, mentally stable adults experience mushrooms and LSD at least once for overall wellness.

For the vast majority of people, Psychedelics are a temporary fix to deep rooted life problems. They can show you a way out, but you still have to make the life choices to get there. The vast majority of people are incapable of making these choices.

God spoke to me on LSD and told me to quit the drug culture or else I would die. I didn't, and literally the very next day i died of a drug overdose. My heart stopped and I had an out of body experience, and my soul was taken to hell.
The last thing I recall before losing everything was to cry out to God to save me.
And then after what seemed like an eternity, I eventually came back to the light.

A couple years later I eventually quit the drug lifestyle and gave my heart to God and had an experience far greater than any drug I ever took, combined. I was given the ability to see fractals and have been seeing them ever since. My scholiosis also got instantly healed when I gave my life to God. been sobre for 3 years now.

Like others are saying, its a shortcut to see spirituality, but its not "true" spirituality. True spirituality is intention and choice; to seek truth and submit yourself to God through meditation.

Although I'm a Christian but I recommend you search for the truth on your own and don't just believe what people tell you.

This.

But I'd note that, I'm kind of happy LSD is illegal.
It is so powerful that anyone who had a trip on it without being strong enough to handle themselves at their lowest is doomed to either self-harm, harm of others, or psychosis.
And the fact that it is so low dose, easy to move and spike drinks, cheap to mass produce...
I can so easily imagine every group of nefarious actors and ideologues using it for indoctrination (which, lol, won't really work because it is a chemical agent for the seeing-though-of ideologies), or for spreading chaos, eg spike a politician before speech.
It being illegal means only those smart enough to do their research get it and they are most likely to use it wisely.
Sad about prison tho

>"got pretty sad my first trip when i realized i wouldn't stay this way"

But you actually can. Just not through drugs. God is real and when you search for him without substances, you'll eventually find him and everything will be fulfilled.

you can dive into and enjoy it BUT! dont do it like the faggot above that took 1000 of LSD.
100 is enough for your firsts experiances.
When you had a couple of those and knows how your Body reacts, you can go up.

MDMA will make you happy, is the best drug for sex.

Except you can't really get it up on MD

I can induce a state of altered visual perception. Mostly just waves and undulation of whatever background Im looking at. The more detailed the easier it is to induce. Can you describe your fractal shit more?

Also mushrooms help with sensory nerve damage. I have injuries that made my skin numb and mushrooms make those areas tingle. Its wierd cant do them in microdoses to see what happens so damn.

Why would 1000 be bad? It has to be the most intense thing ever to experience

Because for everyone but the most experienced it's functionally an overdose (not a lethal one obviously but still).

LSD motivated me to get into the gym.

Drugs are bad for spiritual growth.

Meditation/ yoga/ pranayama is what you need

Its hard to explain but I'll try. Most people are capable ot having average pattern recognition with fractal patterns. For example, in this image, most people can percieve the river to have a fractal-tree-like shape. You don't have to "try" to identify the fractal here. You just "do".

For me its like this but on steroids. I can see millions of fractals on plain concrete, walls, soil, grass, etc...

I used to experience this on LSD, but since fully sibmitting my life to Jesus, I have been given this sight permanently.

Attached: norway.jpg (2024x1302, 1.17M)

I understand the concern, but legalization doesn't mean complete deregulation. Let's be honest, as well: if there was a plot to cause significant chaos through something like spiking a politician with acid, the kind of people that would even consider that are probably well-connected enough to get acid anyway.

You get the same if not more profound insights/effects in meditation than you can ever get with drugs.

This.
While high in the shower I feel the ABSOLUTE NEED to be HEALTHY, and clean :P
Clean food, good sleep, exercise.

This is some sense.
The insights from the drugs might trick you into not pursuing the long term disciplines of enlightenment.
>Be Here Now

I agree. They entice you with knowledge and then chain you to a self-destructive lifestyle. You only gain knowledge on the first trip, and then you quickly forget it.

I think meditation and yoga can certainly help you gain knowledge and peace, but I also think its a dead end if you do it while listening to gurus and instructors. They often mislead and send you down a path of believing shit that goes against your instincts (stuff like there is no such thing as good or bad; everything is god including literal shit and cum, etc)

Because the drug experience is so deep and fast you can't fully process it, in real time or after the fact, which leaves you almost back at the start once you've been sober for a week afterwards.
But because the meditation insights are slow and constant, they are integrated fully and have the most powerful effects.

i dont know man, I sit on a wheelchair and have a dick like pic related. So i can fuck whenever i want and so Long i want.

Attached: Unbenannt (2).png (278x181, 69K)

Forgive my ignorance on the subject but with meditation you're just suppose to breathe and not think about anything and if you do that enough times you start to see crazy stuff and learn valuable things about yourself and the world?

So true. Even 5 minutes of meditiaton can change your whole day. a 5 minute trip would probably affect you for a couple hours.

Who here /sensorydeprivation/?

Got my goggles and red light prepped for Ganzfield experimentation, but I haven't gone through with it yet.

What you described is only 1 type of meditation.
Meditation simply means to focus attention on something.

For me, I prefer to meditate on Love. This fills my body with bliss, and connects me to God and those around me. It eliminates all fear, fills me with confidence, and reveals to me the mistakes that I wasn't aware of. It also provides new information and clarity about whatever task I'm trying to achieve.

For me, its about 'tuning' your radio so that you recieve the right information. Thoughts always go through your mind. You don't know where they come from or where they go, but you can definitely change what thoughts patterns are created through meditation, and this has profound effects on your life.

Basically just increasing your awareness/concentration which leads to differing states of awareness

I'm not qualified to teach meditation/nor would I want to give you wrong information so if you are interested to learn and start meditation there is plenty of information out there, online and in books, on how to get started :-)

The worst part about molly for me is twice in my life now i've been rolling and met someone I've really bonded with in a night out.

Like a best-friend type connection RIGHT away, the type of connection you have with certain friends where you could be locked in a room with them for 12 hours and not run out of things to talk about or get bored of their company.

However since my first impression of them was formed in my mind when I was high af, that's always how they exist in my mind. So I put them on a pedestal and they can do no wrong because of the attachments i formed when I was high.

And it's unsustainable. Since my opinion of them in my life is so exaggerated, somewhere down the line they'll do something to piss me off, something that if another friend did I could get over, and it ends up completely destroying my value for that person.

TWO extremely close friends i have lost in this way, both friendships lasted about 6 months

>tl;dr don't make friends on mdma because your brain can't comprehend why they're not the same person you met when you were off your face

Attached: me.jpg (589x589, 27K)

big fan of psychadelics but like everything in life.
The amount makes the poison!
Dosage and Regeneration time is VERY important.

I you are not disciplined and dont belive you are a smart succeful guy, please dont to any drug, dont even drink alcohol.

Thanks for the info anons I'll look into this more

happy for you user

brehs, falling for a girl on mdma is one of the worst things

to being in total love with a female stranger to coming down hours later realising it was all fake

This actually happens to sobre people all the time. Its why the divorce rate is 60% atm.

Its really important to learn both character assessment and grace before you consider a long term relationship. Without either of them, it will always fail.

MDMA gives you grace for everyone and everything, but if you don't own that grace while sobre, you'll judge the shit out of people until they leave you.

Here's a method:
1. Sit still, shut up, don't think. Be comfy and sitting upright.
2. Empty your mind of everything, and fill it completely with the observation of the sensation of your breath. Do so for 20 minutes per session, morning and evening.
3. Realise that you are caught up in thought, that you are not observing the breath.
4. Let go of that thought, don't judge your "failure" - it isn't one - it was inevitable, and go back to observing the breath. Again.

Loling at yous.
Don't do MDMA with strangers, do it with people you already know and love, use it to break through to Total Love.

I wouldn't say all of it is fake. That perception of people is attainable while sobre if you persue God. Its why you get those extremely blissful Christian types.

But is there a desire to fuck defective people? Just how much puss could you possibly get?

>Be Here Now
what a beautiful book, need to go re-read it

i do high doses of mushrooms once a month. i do dmt every couple months. Im an endurance runner mostly. i think they help with motivation and keeping your ducks in a row. highly recommend. it (the mushroom) fixed my depression about 2 years ago and ive been loyal to it sense. I recommend microdosing before getting into heavier doses

But the question remains. Why do you need to take it to not be depressed?

Wouldn't it be wiser to deal with the root cause of the depression?

Why not both?

Because one leads to dependency, which is exactly what happened.

I think that you have a poor handle on the biomechanics of the situation and that you're making some assumption about the guy. He said that he's loyal t it, not that he needs it to function.

High dose shrooms is very frequency for once a month. I agree with to address the root of the problem instead of treating it again and again with drugs.

Then again I might be wrong, you might be a high-being who enjoys tripping. What do I know

I'm not making assumptions about the guy, I'm going off personal experience + knowing plenty of people who have done the same. If you take psychedelics on a regular basis, its because you've been sucked in by the enticement of it all. The moment you go off them permanently, any effect it had on you quickly fades away in a couple months. I don't know a single person who took psychedelics, improved, and then immediately quit without ending up at their original state shortly after.

>I don't know a single person who took psychedelics, improved, and then immediately quit without ending up at their original state shortly after.

Meanwhile, other people say different.

lol

I bought some dmt recently, just waiting for the right time to do it

MDMA
>4 hours of complete bliss and contentment followed by 24-36 hours of hell and no sleep

LSD
>fairly wild and unpredictable
>Very fast moving and minor mood swings. feeling sad to happy in just minutes. Feelings all over the place.
>moments of "enlightenment" and "Eureka!!" but you completely forget
>12 hour trip with light hangover that can last fot days and no sleep
>honestly gets old after hour 6 or so

Shrooms
>Taste like shit but very pleasant and mild trip
>feel under control the whole time
>no mood swings or moments of chaos
>able to sleep on them and wake up with no hangover

>hyroglyphic control panel
holy shit i've seen this too on acid.

tell me more please?

The point remains its not common.

Skip the drugs and just listen to 100 hours of Terence McKenna
You'll gain the insight vicariously.
youtube.com/watch?v=np2sDf-nnGQ

Attached: drugs illegal.jpg (763x837, 98K)

But dont do drugs kids instead take these goyim pills that will make your depression go away and bring me more sheckels

I fucking love psychedelics. They have the best risk/reward payoff of any drug, and I highly recommend dropping shrooms or acid at least one time in your life, it is one of lifes great experiences.

Attached: dhjqo42o3f2z.jpg (600x529, 49K)

damn I'm into full downward spiral

i would 100% recommend it, although you need to know your limits, and trip infrequently

lol made me chuckle

wishing u the best my dude

this

If I were you i'd start with 2cb. Then I'd do X. Following up i'd do lsd. Then mdma. Always in company of good friends, great friends.
DMT is a double edged sword, so is MDMA. But the diffrence between a badtrip on DMT vs MDMA is quite significant. Ask away bout whatever, done them all, good and bad over the years.

done only good trips Mushrooms, LSD, MDMA, im searching now for DMT.

Always careful with the dosage! The Amount makes the poison.

I tried acid 3 times and 4-ho-met 3 times.
The lsd experiences were horrible and i did some dumb shit that i regret.

>and i did some dumb shit that i regret.
explain pls

2cb is where its at.

MDMA is not a hallugogenic.

The amount of fud and disinfo in this thread is unbelievable

what the fuck do you wait, we are all drug addicts here

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763417303019?via=ihub#!

Actually, the majority of people who have a psychedelic experience report permanent personality changes even several years after the fact.

So. You are wrong.

Fuck the police

Attached: IMG_20180606_143822.jpg (678x965, 209K)

I took 400ug, and my balls started hurting a lot, my grandma was in the house too and i started screaming and freaking out and then i hit her on the head. She didnt deserve this. :(

Great post, user

really?
Ist a cool Story, but really bro?

Yes It happened.

I'll tell you the ultimate truth about psychs: they're fun! They're a shitton of fun and great entertainment. That is all they are though, forget all that mumbo jumbo about spirituality, finding yourself, having life altering insights and all that bullshit.

I don't judge anyone who wants to do them as long as they admit that it's just a good time, like being drunk or high can be a good time. But fuck everyone who goes holier than thou on how they reached some deeper understanding of the world through acid.
Note, just like being overly drunk or high can turn into a shitty time, so can psychs

Psychedelics are great catalysts for personal change and development, especially mental and spiritual development. I will say you shouldn't get "lost in the sauce", so to speak, and that cultivating a highly developed mental or spiritual understanding of the world without *having* to use psychedelics is good too, stuff like meditation and yoga. That being said, I've had some pretty special and memorable times on psys, stuff I could never have bet on seeing or experiencing had I not taken the dive. And yes, the permanently changed my personality for the better, I am more loving and compassionate and worry less, and work hard to achieve my goals (though, this is after YEARS of integration of experiences, I actually had a very dark time of my life after a particularly rough trip, so be warned! psys can be dangerous if you don't respect them. Set and setting is key here! Stay frosty amigos...

Why would you take 400 mics of lsd with your grandma in the house? Was this your first time? Wondering what you thought process/situation was to make you think that was a good idea...

No it was my 6th time taking psychedelics. My grandna was asleep so it thought everything will be fine.

You haven't gone deep enough friend, you are just being entertained by the visuals and sensations, open up a bit and you'll find out what we're all talking about.

Did you hit her on the head while she was sleeping? What did you hit her with? Was it really bad, like did she have to go to the hospital or something, or was she mostly fine and you just feel bad retroactively?

So many questions...

I want to know too mate, im worried about your grandma

>MDMA
I love raving, so here’s to that
>Mushrooms
Don’t like them that much
>LSD
Made me reconsider my life. After my first trip, I’ve sold my PC, quit gaming, stopped being so toxic and picked up gym. It’s a wonderful substance that made me appreciate the simple things in life. I love myself now and I love people. I’m positive all day long, I’m never stressed/depressed/anxious. I trip every one/two months and everytime I trip, I get a dose of positivity that lasts a whole month.

I’ll be glad to answer any answers.

Attached: 669DFFD6-7835-4520-BDC2-42A3CA76AAD5.jpg (745x738, 156K)

Hello retard

You can extract your own DMT, it’s not that hard actually.

No, my trip was going great until about 3 hours in my balls started hurting like crazy i didnt know what to so i woke her up and started screaming that my balls hurt she asked if she should call an ambulance, and i screamed not to, she gave me a glass of water
but i let go and it shattered on the floor, then i started swearing at her and giving her the middle finger, aftet that i started pacing around and then i hit her on the head with my hand. She wasnt injured or anything, I dont really remember what happened after this, i just remember laying in bed and screaming random shit and making stupid faces while she was sitting next to me, then i calmed down and said sorry. She said i didnt hit her too strong but who knows if shes telling the truth, im very close to her so thats why i felt bad hitting her.

2c-b is the best drug in existence:
fun
safe
the psychedelic visuals of LSD but not the fucked up headspace (more like youve smoked weed)
energizing (to a certain degree)

and cheap

t. someone w ho has done ~1g of it

>MDMA is not a hallugogenic.
It can be at stupidly high doses.

>LSD
>fucked up headspace

You didn’t get it, user. Headspace is the best thing about LSD and visuals just compliment it.

>the psychedelic visuals of LSD but not the fucked up headspace (more like youve smoked weed)
I hate weed and love LSD because of what you call the fucked up headspace.

This.
LSD has the hyper-energetics of too much coffee
the liquid courage of a few drinks of alcohol
the creativity of weed
the crisp rationality of ... (I don't do shit drugs so idk)
and it's own flavour of DETACHMENT, which is the feeling of being two people at once, the doer and the observer. You can recall a bad memory, feel the pain, yet detach from this pain and push deeper into the memory as to resolve the trauma. Great for... checking your privilege!

Attached: 1288178859473.gif (309x360, 318K)

Second post here, yes my first few trips were good. My last one described at was terrible. I haven't felt like myself for a year. I have finally gotten a handle back on reality. LSD is nice but it can ultimately destroy who you are. Ego death, the removal of self, imagine you became a new born mind in the body you already have with the memories you already have, yet your preconceived notions are destroyed and you have to reshape your views.

I’ve lifted on shrooms before, it’s absolutely nuts. First off it’s a mild stimulant so you’ll be lifting harder without getting as tired. You can feel every fiber of your muscle contract as you activate it. You can intricately feel every detail of good pain distinct from discomfort (or real pain if you fuck up somehow). Every breath is like downing a glass of cool water after mowing the lawn on a muggy August day. Every gym thot gives you a test boost in the red (you’ll stare too). I r8 10/10. My pops used to lift on mesc and he corroborates my experiences.

See