He trains for aesthetics

>he trains for aesthetics

Attached: 8D56FB17-4903-460F-AEDB-99D72F82E90F.png (640x1136, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/chaileeson/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: CB2541BD-7864-4333-A0C8-76D42E0E282C.jpg (640x680, 317K)

Attached: doubt.png (326x160, 27K)

whatever helps you sleep at night, fatso

what the fuck did you even say in the first reply

Fuck women i

>I'm guessing you're more so I Here got friends ?

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

indeed, there are cute asian girls who will fuck fat white guys.

what

Kek

heavy =/= fat fuck
they mean bear mode

muh dick
post them all op

>tfw I live vicariously through these tinder success threads

This. What the fuck am I reading?

i-is this true?

Attached: __toujou_nozomi_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_ao_madoushi__4a78862d1dde6af206 (1000x1402, 121K)

She probably fucks every night

this is a fake profile btw, the girl is a popular instagram thot

Prove it

This is the most beta conversation I’ve seen today. Fat fuck

Lawl

thought i was having a stroke when i read that

Attached: 1527813956507.png (488x374, 508K)

Op btfo

>he is a fatass AND gets tricked by catfishes

Attached: pfft.webm (388x278, 109K)

Gimme a good pick up line lads

Attached: 91FEE311-C687-4228-9B74-27BD86F4741D.png (750x1334, 268K)

BTFO

o no no no

are you a prius? because you're giving me no visible signs that you're turned on right now.

It's so depressing that all these beautiful women get shit on by rich people

i like to smell ur raw anoos pls bby

fuck instagram is weird. like why the fuck would 700k people follow someone just to look at cookie cutter photos? it's not like she's inspiring anyone, it's just her wearing expensive clothing and doing rich people things.

go for it

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-022221.jpg (1080x1920, 237K)

Use both of them to stratch out my asshole whislt me log plops between those titties babygirl
I gots no hummus

are you a herpetologist?
>Because i have a python you might be interested in

>matched in april
chances or response: 0%

She’s fat kek

Attached: 1525936299580.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

ask her if she’s ever read of mice and men. then say it’s because you want to reconstruct the Lennie and Curly scene between the hay bails

>damn bitch you fat as shit

Take a chance with me.
I'll either be your true love, cuddles and breakfast in bed.
Or you'll wake up to your groin gibbed because i'm high on pcp and eat nigga nuts & guts

I never got it either user, it just seems so dull, but if you think about how dumb the average person is im not surprised

Attached: E276A7BD-6534-47F8-891C-5DA68A1CACDB.png (209x155, 70K)

At what point are you going to admit to yourself she's not real? The first time she asks you to send money to some country in West Africa or the second and third time?

The madman is gonna do it.

Attached: 056CA6EE-001A-4791-954C-0D8372B0ED8B.png (750x1334, 128K)

lmao

Attached: sammyclassichitlerfan.jpg (750x750, 62K)

I may have suffered brain damage from reading that.

Attached: 85C8A053-407E-4C9A-9850-6092F6F093AE.jpg (256x259, 32K)

It's so depressing that I don't get to be one of the rich people to take a dump on her chest.

>The only reason I can think of is choking someone or gouging their eyes out, although I'd prefer applying pressure with my forearm when choking, less chance to slip or miss
Send help brehs

SEND

The deed has been done. Now we wait.

You absolute madman

Pls respond

>I'm guess you're more so I here got friends

Attached: 1527871452954.jpg (456x384, 17K)

(OP)
>I'm guess you're more so I here got friends

Attached: Homer_squint.jpg (786x577, 37K)

you can buy followers

She probably spent $500 for a 10k follower account and constantly networks, or more likely has somebody do it for her.

Omg. I want a gf like her. She seems way nicer than the slut im fucking currently

>I'm guess you're more so I here got friends ?

Attached: 1514319397002.jpg (645x968, 106K)

This is why roids are wrong

>I'm guessing you're more so I here got friends?

Attached: ehyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (295x311, 36K)

>I'm guess you're more so I here got friends ?

Someone has to use this on tinder thots

Fuck why is it so hot when its an ugly fatty with qts

What fucking language is being spoken here.

apparently it was different a couple of years ago, don't know myself as i kikebook was the only social media i reluctantly got just cos everyone is on it

just. DO IT!

Because you're a cuck

Hay girl

>training at all

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-08-14-53-28.jpg (720x1280, 143K)

kek

instagram accounts can literally buy bots and auto likers by the 10s of thousands at a time.

almost all these thots have ridiculously boosted accounts

No hot girl talks like that you incel virgins.

Exactly this.

Jesuschristmas how do people get this many hot grills on Tinder??? I get it I live in a small town but still I get like 10 matches in a good week? Give me tips anons I refuse to acknowledge any feelings at all and would rather live the Tinder Chad life.

Attached: IMG_20180122_085315_530.jpg (1280x1278, 188K)

Is this real

You mean curlys wife

So, question for the inexperienced (me): you drive a non-tinder slut home and she invites you up for coffee, obviously opening up the door to sex. You get in and she's not making any apparent sexual advances, maybe even literally making something to drink. How do you push for sex? Do you just blatantly go for a hand around the waist and/or kiss, or do you gradually go more touchy-feely during casual conversation and slowly escalate? I'd be sweating bullets thinking what to do next since social shit like this doesn't come natural to me.

probably the only match your ugly ass got lol

Grab her by the pussy

let me give you a sniff of this dick cheese gurl

I’ve successfully had two tinder sluts and both times was we casually chatting and I just went for the kiss. Can’t think of another way to do it desu.

damn girl, you thick as fuck, how bout we double fist zaxbys milkshakes and eat a tub of butter

>tinder
Tinder is literally two people explicitly meeting to fuck, there is little to no social game here so it's not really the same as a girl/women providing an opening for you to progress.

even before tinder was around this part has always been the same. you just have to reach out and initiate, and she'll reciprocate if she's interested.
I'd usually tell her to come sit on my lap and it was almost always a 100% in

>come sit on my lap
What were you doing at the time, watch TV? Out of the blue mid-conversation over drink this comes off to me weird and cringy.

I had this one night. A girl off tinder said she'd been drinking at home all evening and invited me around at 11pm

I didn't know what to do so we sat around playing cards for 3 hours until she said she was tired and asked me to leave

Attached: waning hope.jpg (401x372, 24K)

>You and iCarly

>sat around playing cards for 3 hours
Uhhhh...
user, I've had sex fewer times than I had surgery, and even I would have made SOME move after the 30m mark. Like, at least turn the card game into a strip game or something.

Well, we learn from out mistakes.

yeah almost always just lounging or watching a movie or something. And you don't even have to be literal with that part, sometimes you can just motion for it with your hand.

>be 19, 10 years ago
>have qt over
>cook for her
>we're at my parents house
>theyre out for the weekend
>sitting by the pool
>make moves

its that simple, i think if you're confident, there's not a lot of cringe there

>its that simple
Whenever someone tried to explain something socially difficult to me and ended it with these words I got angry with both them and myself. It is clearly NOT as simple as that, or I'd have no problems doing it years ago. I'm not good at interpreting hints, or maybe I'm just afraid to act incorrectly in social circumstances.

>its that simple

just BEE you'reself!

Another autist here. What exactly is involved in 'making moves'? I get timing perfectly but what exactly is too much or too little? How do you not fuck up?

Attached: 1525762260573.jpg (505x567, 37K)

Touching. That's literally it.

You just escalate slowly through stages of touching until you kiss.

Overthinking is an immediate turn off, it will make you give off an awkward energy, you think chase worry about what they say? They are confident in there words and just chat shit and be funny with a little cheeky joke in here and there just never insult or be a dick to anyone and girls will like you

Hello my queen, you have quite the nice thicc figure to yourself with a dash of feminism thrown in. Most men aren't into that, but I'm quite the connoisseur of BRAPS and you my mighty hog queen look of excellent decent. Would you so graciously spread your enormous cheeks apart to reveal to me the musky swamp that is your ass and the dirty brown stained eye that is your asshole? I beg of the my hog queen, I will then prepare myself to be blessed with the mightiest of BRAPS, receiving them directly into my mouth. I await your arrival my queen, and know this, I will welcome any yummy bits that escape your rectum with joy.

made my tinder account again about an hour ago.. Still no matches yet.

Whats the deal, am I really that ugly??

Is this what brapposting has become?

> (OP)
>>I'm guessing you're more so I Here got friends ?

Attached: 1512353986098.png (318x316, 27K)

Top fucking kek. Jow Forums confirmed as best board.