Advice?

I don't go the gym buh want to get bigger and dunno how to go about it. I only want to make my ass and maybe legs bigger but nothing else. Maybe weight loss too but I'd like a bigger ass mainly. I'm looking for a routine and what I should be eating?

Height: 5'1
Weight: 120lbs

Attached: 20180608_075757.png (1440x2383, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZlLHZ4Venw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not wanting the superior tash mode
Never gonna make it
Also i doubt youre female and this is probably a bait thread by a gay.

Attached: 1528441472141.jpg (640x640, 77K)

I don't want that look. I want my upper body to stay as it is like this but my ass to get bigger and legs a little aha

Attached: 20180608_080947.png (1440x1501, 1.29M)

Get really strong on squats and deadlifts.
You should shoot for 315lbs squat and 405 deadlift after about a year.

Also, order the book "starting strength" by Mark Rippetoe to learn how to do the exercises correctly and how to progress.

Ok, no bait i guess.
So why do you wanna a thick ass?
Imho it wouldnt suit you because youre 5'1, do you wanna look like a midget?
Your body is fine, dont be so insecure about it.

Still some advice:
Eat healthy, look up makros, eat 120g protein per day, 60g of healthy fats like avocado, walnuts, use butter for cooking, no shitty plantbased oils, avoid onions and milk, and fill the rest with carbs.
Do wide stand squats, donkey kicks, this meme exercise what thots do with a cable attached to one leg kicking back, dont know if its called donkey kicks too.
That should do it.

Forgot pic

Imagine looking like that... you will look like that when you just train legs and glutes, dont do it.

Attached: 1528442622071.jpg (167x250, 21K)

>me thinking of you hurting

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1479381633193.png (700x700, 350K)

I don't have access to a gym rn either I have anxiety when it comes to the gym and my local one doesn't have a girls only area so I don't have much much to work with I've been doing squats and sit ups everyday but that's it. I have money to buy equipment though.

Learn how to do a pistol squat correctly. You could gradually buy weights to make them more challenging if you're working out from home. Also, for optimal results, you need a rest day between doing them. So do them every other day.
youtube.com/watch?v=PZlLHZ4Venw

hey cunts..what does it mean if a qt holds eye contact with you as you walk past each other on the street? (was about 3s)

At first I didn't think much of it but just wanna confirm ya know

my nigga do you think a smol princess like her can do a fucking pistol squat

I'll train you one on one bby
If you're from Chicago that is

fuck wrong thread

>girls only area

How about you MAN THE FUCK UP and work out like a real woman?

Go do squats and lunges in the squat rack, do glute bridge raises with a barbell

Attached: 6543.png (216x86, 7K)

Attached: 1504887088208.png (299x213, 29K)

you people need to calm down

More pics?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

based shitposter

Ive seen a lot of traps in my time and i can assure you that that is a traps ass

You know the rules op
You either post a timestamp or you can fuck right off

Why do you want to make something that you poop out of bigger?

then go gym and do squats hip thrusts

God I hate newfags

Attached: 1523065184526.png (464x699, 505K)

She almost looks like a female with makeup and photoshop applied

i wanna smell that ass!