Apple cider vinegar

>apple cider vinegar

remind me why i drink a cup of this a day

Attached: sdfoknlas.jpg (228x221, 5K)

EXPLAIN why you drink a cup of this a day

Attached: 1527060161161.jpg (500x326, 22K)

because Jow Forums told me to

Attached: 1509460322116.jpg (250x230, 7K)

/thread

I really hope youre trolling,

Attached: BW3KLWl.jpg (357x346, 14K)

No. I drink a cup of apple cider vinegar every day. The flavour is horrible, it's so bitter and acidic and tastes like that feeling when you vomit on an empty stomach and it's just stomach acid that comes out

It's good for you - just put it in some tomato juice or something

I don't think you need to drink a cup of the shit each day. It's more like a tablespoon, isn't it?

I think youre suppossed to take a small shop or tablespoon of it a day, not a cup...

oh god my brother does this too. what do you get out of it?

This is just momscience derived from claims that apple cider vinegar does something. This does nothing for you and you do not need to drink it

aren't you supposed to put that in your hair to combat dandruff

If you're a woman.

i drink a full cup of it not mixed with water...

is that wrong

It's magical and cures everything.

You add a couple teaspoons to a glass of water and drink that you moron. Did you seriously think that a cup of acid a day was healthy?

You don't need this. It fucks with your stomach's natural acidity and enzymes. Nobody with any real knowledge of nutrition would recommend this.

Tell me about a regular cider, is it a Jow Forums approved booze?

man i've been going about this wrong

This is a troll right? I seriously hope so for your sake. If not, RIP your teeth and lining of throat. And that must be expensive too.

Drink 2 Tbsp in a cup of water, and still use a straw so it doesn't disintegrate the enamel on your teeth. Is pretty OK for helping digestion like lemon water (drink before meals) and supposedly some other benefits. I usually prefer lemon water though.

>Thinking advice from Jow Forums is nothing but a meme.

Attached: why edd.jpg (251x251, 10K)

Jesus christ.

Attached: 1528133133911.jpg (411x367, 23K)

It was me who was making the threads, LMAO
And I said a tablespoon not a cup, idiot. Enjoy burning your throat

Attached: B5EFF301-EA01-431F-97A9-5A3D10590D96.jpg (618x400, 74K)

Nigger add a few tablespoons to your nalgene

You cook with it you fucking autists. Just add a splash or two to rice/tatoes/meat/chicken whatever.

>This fucking thread
You never fail to deliver, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1526982082179.jpg (324x291, 15K)