Training time 5+years

>training time 5+years
>start: 175cm, 58kg, sedentary
>now: 175cm, 72kg, bodyfat pic related, BP: 115kg, DL:165kg, Front Squat: 8x 95kg Pullup:8x +25kg
>be undereating whole lifting career, can't bulk for shit that is why I am always staying small
>never really been on a cut
>decide to go on a cut this summer anyway out of pure curiosity to check how shredded I can get

Now, I am treating cut as a mentally unpleasant period where I am not increasing my lifts or muscle mass.

Since I have no problem at all with eating very little and much rather the cut to be short and effective than a prolonged diet, I went on a drastic calorie reduction while eating clean and keeping lifting regime the same.

I am not counting calories specifically, but kept the foods I eat the same, just reduced sizes and relatively more protein in the diet and so far I lost 3.5kg in 3 weeks. No negative impact on mood/health, no really a big strength loss.

THREE AND A HALF KILOGRAMS FROM 72 TO 68.5 IN 3 FUCKING WEEKS. THAT.IS.A.LOT.

What is going to happen if I stay on this super-aggresive-crash-course cut for a month more or so and lose 3-4kg more this way? All the studies regarding the topic of muscle loss etc, are usually for untrained or much higher bodyfat individuals.

Am I on a highway to the muscle-loss city or is the "muscle loss" grossly exaggerated?

TL:DR: Advanced lifter, very lean already, a cut on huge calorie deficit while training and keeping protein intake high --- good idea or a bad idea?

Attached: 34034477_2083763468319915_5633094683832877056_n.jpg (720x1280, 81K)

Have you been only bench pressing this whole 5 years? Why is your squat and deadlift so low?

>training time 5+years
>DL:165kg
Holy shit - there are fatties that pull that on their first day.

Thanks for constructive feedback.

Honest answer - I don't know. Always had a great bench and shitty lower lifts. I don't really care for DL and Squat and for the past 3 years I just do 3x8 DLs 1x / week and 4x8 Front squats 1x / week and that is literally everything I do for the lower body.. I think the amount of mobility you require to do those lifts without any risk of injury is just not worth the effect. Also had multitude of lower body injuries on the way (skateboarding).

Bump

Attached: 20160711_111931.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

5 years for those lifts? im affraid you arent going to make it

pls give me more pix of the girl
to answer your question your lifts are ridiculously low for someone who has been lifting for 5 years and your chest is developed but i can't see your arms in that pic

Could very well be liquid mass and bowell content being reduced.

why cut?

the only thing you need to cut is your chest hair

Fucking this, it's ansolutely disgusting.

thiss is grotesque to look made me felt bad

Are you Czech by any chance?

Increase protein intake while cutting and some supplements that help with cutting.

post more pics

Tinder slut?

I’m in the same position as this user, shag supps would help besides a BCAA and maybe pre workout because I’m always so tired

*what, not shag. Fuck mobile

Attached: 4D548A41-A7C7-440D-8CFF-B603B04CFE57.png (657x495, 360K)

Were you really expecting solid advice from the trolling fuckwits on this board?

Your body fat looks pretty low already so it will be hard to lose more fat without also losing muscle mass. Try it out and see what happens. Report back.

That didn’t answer his question

you definitely look very good, but for 5 years I'm surprised at how low your lifts are