Fraud - hanma edition

Yujiro will never be proud of you

Before asking your stupid beginner questions, make sure to read:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
Yes it's reddit, find a better compilation of information about steroids on the internet if you don't like it, faggot.

Also, include:
>e-stats
>age
>time spent lifting
>dick to balls ratio
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral-only cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production and are far less beneficial than injectables, so don't do oral-only cycles. If you're scared of needles just admit it.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (this isn't up for debate, you will be banned)

Previously:

Attached: vasc.jpg (297x479, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMOlZtpANa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop watching anime

> taking shit about based Baki anime/manga
Never gonna make it.

never gonna make it

Attached: fitspo.jpg (640x786, 208K)

Anime is bland and boring and only people with crinkled up and broken brainzos think it's cool, times 100 milly if you devote a large portion of your life to it.

Anime is like steroids for weirdness. Instead of being the magic bullet for building muscle, it is the magic bullet for people not wanting to hang out with you.

>steroids arent magic! They just let u train harder lol
>steroids will do nothing without proper diet or training
>steroids are like 5% of the equation

>steroids are magic

Meathead cope BTFO

DAILY REMIND THAT ANIME IS FOR FUCKING FAGGOTS PEDOPHILES

YOU ARE NO COOL JAPANSE KAMIKAZE FIGHTERS, YOU ARE PEDOPHILE CREEP VIRGINS AND NOT A COOL SAMURAI WARRIOR

Attached: 1470554580931.png (1516x1404, 1.6M)

you can say the same for americans or anybody else especially germany

People with slin experience come chat to me pls.

C O P E
O
P
E

H O L Y F U C K
O
L
Y
F
U
C
K

Attached: MASTER.jpg (524x211, 35K)

omg this is beautiful

hey boys

time to listen to the cure and hate yourself again despite your physical changes

youtube.com/watch?v=BMOlZtpANa0

Is zinc a steroid?

Attached: 1525675775449.jpg (971x525, 147K)

>tfw you are jacked and masculine as fuck and want to chill with your other roid bros but you get to your roid general and it's another discussion where namefags argue what type of japanese woman cartoon they are

you anime faggots have scarred me

Join us.

Is zinc a steroid?

Attached: 1526589278382.png (500x375, 209K)

i know sources who are girls how do i date them?

Cum beard here with a physique check in. Almost one month in.
Workouts have never been better.
Lots of energy, lots of sex drive.
Critique on body? Anything besides “get bigger”.
Really trying to fill in that chest and bring the lats out

Attached: CEA907AC-F033-4A13-880E-D80288802E29.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Another angle

Attached: BD5F6E95-0C70-42FF-BF25-9B2144004D8E.jpg (3088x2320, 1.52M)

Excellent physique absolutely ruined by god awfully retarded fallout tattoo

oman bimbo is gonna be like super mean to you hehehe, he's gonna go SUPER SAIYAN on you hehehe, gonna unleash the NINE TAILED FOX on you hehehe

I'm all out of anime references and this shitpost isn't even that good so I'm stopping it here, thanks for reading.

Very cool picture an user made to honor me

Dude get a haircut and trim that beard you're looking a fucking hobo

and whats's up with those tattoo's, fucking hell those tattoo's are really bad

You are natty right?

Anyone have tren cramps at higher dosages?

I can barely walk down a flight of stairs without my quads spasming.

>looking this gay

Kill yourself immediately

>make picture of yourself
>post it
>forget to remove name from post
>”hey some user made this picture of me”

Attached: 7F049F68-8EEB-4B7C-B15A-01EC59DC2292.jpg (250x202, 21K)

Mirin, also mirin hair, how long did it take you to grow that? You do anything special to it for looks?

Gotta agree with the tattoo thing though, of all the Fallout tattoos why Vault Boy?

I got a lot of bad tattoos when I was younger.. okay??

i made that picture

It's actually true he made it. I wish i made it tb.h because it's fucking god-tier

but i am not taking the credits. I love that guy

So? remove them they look like fucking shit. Either get a good sleeve or fucking NOTHING

Yeah I usually groom it back. I look very presentable when I go out. Pic was taken fresh from the gym with sweaty hair.
Vault boy was first tattoo.. hindsight is always 20/20

I plan on finishing my sleeve.
So far I haven’t heard any complaints about my physique though...

Attached: 9BE5599F-A642-4393-B05D-17F0808376A6.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Lmao youre natty right

You're fucking dyel af. I mean it's probably good enough for normies and girls, but nothing worth remembering

What are you currently using and eating

maybe one day you will be like this guy if you just keep believing in yourself

Attached: mirin.jpg (476x480, 58K)

>trenboloning for this

>Excellent physique

Not true even if he was natty.

Attached: 69023D35-1907-4FFE-972F-B293E29A9776.png (645x773, 102K)

Just 500 test.
I literally just eat as much as I can as often as I can.
Office boi here so I can pretty much graze all day.
Any advice on food intake?

Lol, I’ve seen what you look like...

How long have you been on gear/what compounds?

trip on god
>Taking the trenboloney pony while eating baloney like some jabroni to look like Sylvester Stalloney for this

20 minutes

cum beard. please put the flat iron away bro. you have potential, but just get cooler hair please

Attached: 2BADE392-7B07-48F2-ADC3-D029E79055B8.jpg (720x638, 140K)

>Taking the trenboloney pony while eating baloney like some jabroni to look like Sylvester Stalloney for this

I’ve been on 500 test for less than a month. I’m basically natty.

>he figured out who I was due to my retarded typing style and overuse of the same 5 images over and over again
>better repost his shitty physique
trip on god

Attached: 1509564836123.jpg (272x256, 21K)

Hair groomed at work

Attached: DA3CB692-A8B2-46EC-97AE-7B0C172DC200.jpg (3088x2320, 1.45M)

Thanks for starting the new CBT thread bro

Ah right, I forgot you do the sides shaved thing. Also by the look of you, I'm gonna guess you either used to be into the scene look or you really used to like (or still do like) skateboarding
>d-don't make fun of me or i'll troll u!!!!
Your posting style sticks out more than your bloat cheeks, god

Attached: 1527899433346.jpg (1920x2560, 569K)

Looks good bro. How's your social game?

Wat. I just called them magic? It must be easy to win arguments against made up opponents.

I don’t want to sound boastful, but I do very well for myself.. I’m somewhat recently out of a relationship and I’ve really been getting out there.
Even when I act like a complete retard chicks end up just thinking it’s cute.
I’m kind of a sperg trapped in a normie’s body, but I like it.

user was just in the mood for a fight

Th-thanks for this. It's low test music, but it hit me in the feels

Keep trying cope cuck

Attached: 1527899005171.jpg (650x580, 97K)

That man is ugly as fuck. Is that you?

Attached: bloatgod.jpg (663x574, 198K)

god is a more entertaining poster than you. you're just a nicefag with zero self esteem or standards. god at least was delusional and lulzy

>talking about himself in the third person

Attached: 1527473833412.jpg (675x447, 51K)

Going off what this user said, I like you, but you should take your lifting way more seriously.

Alex was delusional and lulzy
God was just annoying and stupid as fuck

God needs to come back and trigger the trips, i need something fun to read

You should know that before starting anything.

LMFAO

I'm trying to change things up now. Changed routine to have even more volume, and I'm shoving food down my gullet even if I'm not crazy hungry. I can feel the weird appetite suppression I get on tren kicking but I'm trying to push through it.
Whatever happened to alex anyway, did he finally get thrown into an asylum or what

>Even when I act like a complete retard chicks end up just thinking it’s cute.

That's a pretty solid advantage. I have my sperg moments, but when they happen I feel like I just scare people because of my size/demeanor. That's not me trying to sound tough either, it's literally my biggest weak point imo.

>Even when I act like a complete retard chicks end up just thinking it’s cute.

that means they like you dude

Or - more likely - they were taught to be nice and kind to the mentally challenged.

LOOKS ABOVE ALL

if you have a god-tier face you can basically call them everything you want while being a fucking psycho child molester and they still want you

STOP FUCKING COPEEEEEEEE

LOOKS + SOCIALLY AWKWARDNESS = CUTE + MYSTERIOUS
UGLY + SOCIALLY AWKWARDNESS = HIDEOUS CREEP NERD

But it's not like they stop wanting me. They just become intimidated because I look like a fucking marine.

I'm gonna get shit for this comment, but I'm just saying I have a serious looking face that throws people off/make people think I'm more important than I am

>Whatever happened to alex anyway, did he finally get thrown into an asylum or what
he did go to a mental hospital/rehab for a while, came back even crazier and then disappeared... I wouldn't be surprised if he had escaped and then got reinstated after being caught

With a decent beard trim, rhinoplasty and some eyebrow threading you would be seriously attractive bro

I have the same. Lots of woman told me they were intimated by me

that's why you don;t life for woman because then you will remain skinny forever due to their low body standards

pic of your marine body?

>look in the mirror at work
>fucking tiny noodle arms
How the fuck do I escape this feeling.
It looks even worse on picture.

Fraud is certainly good for picking up on weak points. I absolutely agree with you though.
I’m like a rough version of someone that’s actually good looking

Why did this thread suddenly make a sharp turn into virgin city?

tried to make it better but im too tired to think, crab depleted on low calories, no carbonation in mussels, forgive me

Attached: KyriakosGod.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I love it.

You sound like trenboy. Except I'm seriously concerned if I were left in a room alone with him he'd rape me. He's my friend but he also scares me.
Leave this place.
I do like that about /fraud/. Plebbit and irl friends will say "oh no man you look good let me stroke your ego, no bad thoughts no bad feels no bad words". On the other hand these threads really aren't afraid to hit you were it hurts without pulling punches. It's nice.
Because you posted in it
Looks better, I didn't really color correct the face or anything because I was just making it as a quick shitpost but your is definitely the superior version.

>Roiding for this
Also don't listen to mast he's mentally ill. And hopefully will be dead in 5 years.

>tfw you've never had your lawn mowed by bloatgod

it's like I've never lived

t. virgin

You better looking than me anyway brah, keep slaying.

I didn't know I wanted this
I like most of his posts. He's not afraid to tell you you look like shit but if you're willing to improve then he's a bit easier on you. I think.
Looks like someone hasn't heard any of my degenerate sex stories

calling people virgins is a very virgin/Jow Forums thing to do. when you've actually had sex and are used to being around people who have, it's not a word that comes up very often

>Fraud is certainly good for picking up on weak points
Insecurity from ugly dyel people

You don't need rhino that's bullshit, but i would trim the beard if you have a chin and jaw, otherwise try to accentuate the shape to make it look like you have one

Dude this is just the beginning. I hope it doesn't translate in seeing facial flaws as well

LMFAOOO, this is gold

he looks like a fucking Diablo boss

2bh, you are good looking as it is. Not a chad, but good game could bring you chad level pussy. His suggestions were more in the vein of perfectionism, if you choose to go that route.

Have you ever done facial exercises? Or have you noticed changes from roiding?

I have. That’s how I know you’re a virgin.

He has done exercises in which he was the receiver of a facial.

>Hey I heard about how you had sex
>Therefore you are a virgin
???

Only faggots and virgins have sex,
Real men pump iron

>KYRIAKOS GRIZZLY-MOWING TRAINING 200KG

just a draft, i don't even feel like breathing and i still have to hit back and arms today

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1200x627, 250K)

100% roids and chewing helped a lot + otoplasty made my face look wider

My face was pretty narrow before that. I am currently trying to mew whenever i can.

1 man
1 meme

Nice work on this user

>read erotica online
>write your own shitty erotica
>I am no longer a virgin guys

>I hope it doesn't translate in seeing facial flaws as well
Haha..hahha..haha yeah I don't see those at all. (Those started before body)

Pic related, fucking weakness.

Attached: 20180608_163116.jpg (610x746, 314K)

>he looks like a fucking Diablo boss
How about Dark Souls
Fucking kek, You've got me beat on meme making potential. bravo user, bravo.

Attached: Dark Souls.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

How would one go about injecting BPC-157 for a torn meniscus? I've got an undisplaced lateral meniscus tear anterior to posterior horn horizontal tear with a parameniscal cyst measuring up to 50mm.

I've read it works well to inject as close to the injury site as possible, but there's not much resources on injecting into the joints themselves. Was also planning on using TB500 subcutaneously alongside it, does anyone have any experience with this?

you didn't actually read about pc's degeneracy if you think he copied online erotica lmao

spoilers: it's not the "I had sex with two twins at the same time" kind, it's the "I had sex with a 300 pounds nigress on cam for her stream"

>meme making potential
you came up with the idea bbi so you are the only one responsible now

At least you’re cut..
But yeah this is why I never want to try to lose weight. I feel small enough as it is.
Fuck it dude, go permabulk life