How do you keep a girl whos out of your league?

How do you keep a girl whos out of your league?

Im not one to be down on myself, but im just being realistic. My new GF is way above me in looks, social status, and personality. How the fuck do i not spill my spaghetti boys. I already behave and communicate with her as if im better than her. This honestly seems to be working because she always tells me how much she admires things about me.

Attached: damngina.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Flirt with other girls in her presence

You have to options OP. Establish dominance by making it clear that, while you love and appreciate her, you could drop her easily. Best way of doing that is show her screenshots of women dm-ing you on IG or similar, but make it seem like you are laughing at them with her. Or, if you're a piece of shit, lower her down to your level. Encourage her to eat worse food and discourage her from going to the gym and keeping an eye on her apperance.

Option 2 would be near impossible. Shes a med student thats really into fitness and sports, theres no way i could pull that off. Option 1 seems like it could kinda work. I have some convos on tinder where thots go for me..but i dont have instagram which would probably be better. Plus idk how i could even bring it up without it seeming obvious that im trying to brag

This. Also, try to improve yourself, both in terms of looks (grooming and lifting) and also improving personality (be more extrovert, read more)

Though always remember, a hoes gonna hoe. If you lose here, don't beat yourself up too badly

There is no girl 'out of your leage'. You are a man, you are worth more. All women can be yours

Yeah i mean this is what i have always done, but now it just feels like theres some fire under my ass

Id reccomend not using the tinder ones, there isn't really a way you can easily make that look like you aren't bragging. Best suggestion is to post a photo to IG of your body if you are Jow Forums. Try to make it look like that isn't the subject of the photo though, so if you have a photo of you and some friends at the beach or something thats a good way to do it. As for bringing it up to your gf without bragging, usually you will find a way to direct a convo into that topic but otherwise, just look at your phone and chuckle a little looking at the dms you got. Most women are naturally curious and she will probably ask you why you are laughing if she sees you do this. Don't let her see the messages straight away but do give in eventually and show them to her.

I try to adopt this mindset. At some point you just have to be realistic and face it though

If you don't have insta, snapchat stories are good aswell, just make sure to take screenshots of dms

I agree that would be the best scenario, ill try and do something similar if it makes sense

If she is out of your league and already dating you then she likes you. Keep being yourself. If you try any stupid shit to try and keep her she will probably bail because you changed.

Just be yourself, she likes you. If you aren't exercising and stuff you may want to start.

Or you both are fucking goofy as shit so murder suicide I guess.

Also women prefer to be more attractive than the men they are dating.

It is very realistic. No women is out of your league..

Women like to be more attractive because it gives them power. Relationships are all a power game. You want something that you cant quite have. Letting a girl think shes better than you in any way is a sure way to get her to get bored and leave you.

Don't do this she's gonna be a doctor, she probably has enough self respect to leave your bitch ass outright. Just bee yourself, don't you see it's ALREADY WORKING????

Lol. Holy shit are you insecure or dating the cuntiest bitches in all the land.

Some chicks are like that sure, but holy hell pump and dump em.

Women want to be more attractive because society places importance on female beauty. Men want to make more money than the women and be taller. It's just how the puzzle pieces fit together. That isn't a set standard it's generally how it works, there are of course exceptions.

I agree with the last part but doctors can be full of themselves or insecure as hell

alright op im an oldfag from before this site was around (&totse)

im going to give you ancient advice to keep her but you gotta do it right.

the answer is gum. but not just any gum.
nicotine gum.
share it with her whenver you can. do NOT tell her that it's nicotine gum.
she will begin to associate your presence with her bodily cravings being satisfied. when she's around you, she just feels complete.
you gotta pavlov your way into her

Attached: 1526289708027.gif (500x361, 871K)

Confidence. You managed to get her in the first place so don't start becoming insecure and clingy now. That's going to guarantee her cheating on you and then dumping your ass.

Worship her every chance you get. Send Good Morning kissy face emojis everyday

Text her at least once an hour saying you love her
Say you're the best thing that ever happened to her and you want to be with her forever
Cook her meals everyday and clean up after her
Say you're a feminist bf and her pussy belongs to her, so she can have any man she wants
Freak out and blow up her phone if she doesn't respond in 5 minutes
Let her fuck your ass with a strap on as a true feminist because it's HER TURN

By this point, you will have her so hooked she will never even think of leaving you

Did you have any personal experience with this method?

Attached: 1516295084950s.jpg (191x250, 4K)

Do you actually still find cuck-posting funny or is this kind of reply just second nature to you at this point?

nah but whats the worst that could happen

Pro-tip: Nicotine gum does not taste anything like regular gum. It's extremely obvious it's something weird.

>I have a girlfriend who's way out of my leaguewho I'm afraid of losing
>oh I know I'll ask Jow Forums this sort of thing happens to them all the time

Make her think you have tons of options so she will feel challenged by keeping you. Her mind is skewed by the appearance of status.

Me personally, I hide condom wrappers around the apartment in obvious places to make her think I can get sex all the time. Make female contacts on my phone and text myself from another phone. Lie about reasons for being late or unreachable while reading a book somewhere.

Of course I would never actually do any of these things but you gotta make it seem like she is winning some contest by keeping you. You gotta be the sheep in wolf’s clothing.

>oneitis is in a complicated relationship with me
>she's from a liberal, rich family and has 10k followers on insta
>I'm from a conservative middle class family with a poor social media presence
>When I play the beta nice guy act she treats me like shit
>literally an arrogant cunt
>Finally had enough of her shit
>said that I'm sick of her and is seeing another girl to friends
>she's eavesdropping on our conversation
>180° change in personality
>Literally starts orbiting and stalking me like a shy girl with a crush
>tfw you just want an honest, pure relationship with none of these stupid power games

Instead of being an insecure beta faggot, you could just trust her. Jow Forums complains CONSTANTLY on this board about 9/10s who date dyel Asians, but as soon as they get a hot gf they instantly turn to spaghetti.

You shouldn’t live life trying to control people. If she’s the type to cheat on you, she’s not worth dating in the first place and the faster you find that out the better. You don’t want to be 6 years into a relationship when the fucking nicotine runs out and she goes gargles on 20 nigger dicks.

Congratulations, this is the most retarded thing I've read today

This.

>How do you keep a girl that's out of your league?
You don't

You probably already lost her if you think she’s out of your league and that you have to do something special to keep her. Stop putting her on a pedestal you’re going to drive her away.

This is literally the most retarded thing I've read today, and I just re-read my manuscript.

Be a guy that's out of her league

just go strong and ghost after 1-2 months if you think she is gonna end up cheating

No, sir. You are the retard.

Probs don't even have a big dick haha

just b urself

>”keeping” a bitch like a desperate beta

Attached: 02F5741B-9A64-4749-B314-08760E6DFAA7.gif (480x238, 443K)

Don't worry about it. If she's with you, it's because she likes you. Stop being such a fucking autismo spaz, and just be yourself and don't worry about it your life isn't over if she leaves, and it will eventually end if you're putting on a show. Because you'll be miserable, she'll be miserable, and she'll find out you're not who you said you were. She's probably attracted to something other than your looks if you think you're not as good looking as her. Girls actually often go for guys for serious relationships for other reasons than physical appearance, money, or social status, despite what every incel, autistic on this board posts. The guys that tell you that women are human, and more complex than "hur during, need dick, and money", are correct.

Tl;dr stop being an austist fag, and be yourself. If it works out, good. If not, good because it wouldn't have worked out with you acting.

Lmao jk, ignore my last post. Your relationship is doomed because you're already manipulating her. Fucking halfwit. Maybe try treating her as a partner, instead of a hole. You are not going to make it.

Women are not autistic mathematical robots. They don't think "beep boop bop current male partner is below expected facial aesthetics ABORT ABORT ABORT".
Out of 100 women, 10 will be attracted to you enough to date you. These 10 women range greatly in their looks. Some of these women you will find very attractive and others not so much. However, if you start putting her on a pedestal and act like you are not worthy then she will agree with you and leave.

You don't.
You stay the man that she wanted from the beginning and do slight shit tests to see where she's coming from.
If she's going to leave then leave.

The best answer is to just pretend she’s the one with lucky catch.

Act like you’re the one out of her league. Confidence goes a long way in dumb shit like this.

Constantly self improve as well.

Where can I find these 100 women?

>pavlov your way into her
>my fucking sides

Get her pregnant that will deter other men and destroy her social status.

Otherwise get money, become more handsome or improve your social status. Not much else you can do.

You can fake your dominance over her but eventually she will see through it.

maybe she just likes you retard, you deserve to being dumped for being an insecure sperg

You need to create a life for yourself
You need to build yourself up so that when someone leaves you, life will go on
Get a hobby. Become a well rounded person.

It's always triggered me that the guy in this pic is so much better looking than the girl who's supposed to be his girlfriend. Why would a guy like him be with that war pig in the first place? Even the girl he's staring at is barely above average.

Attached: 1528463976165.jpg (800x450, 184K)

>he doesn't realize females have feminine intuition and she's complimenting him because she can tell he's overplaying to make up for his inadequacy
>he doesn't realize he's oozing with insecurity
>her face when you turn around

Attached: 1528389397313.jpg (200x200, 9K)

This

>"things are going great in my relationship guys what can I do differently?"

She’ll smell your spaghetti within 2 years

I think she is kinda cute

If a girl asks if you want to go running sometime, is it fair to interpret that she's at least mildly interested in you? Or does it mean you're just inoffensive enough for her to be willing to be around you?

Attached: 1511631231979.png (729x353, 259K)

She thinks you’re fat breh. Sorry.

dont do this. this sounds retarded. if she likes you and you like her back just keep making gains and live life. stop being insecure.

Lol you're going to get dumped regardless of what you do because she's going to realize what a retard you are

B-but my BMI is 21.

Attached: 1520600318945.jpg (323x381, 26K)

Unironcally B ur self. You have a good thing going, dont over analyze and fuck it up like the rest of these autists.

Outside where women usually are.

>a girl noticing anything about a man
The only thing women care about user is their social status