Is milk the final redpill?

is milk the final redpill?

>drink with every mill for months now
>extra calories, protein, bones strong as fuk
>lifts have all gone up, jaw more prominent
>farts come out smooth and smell nice and musty

Attached: milk.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/GuidanceDocumentsRegulatoryInformation/SanitationTransportation/ucm056174.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26233427
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lactose-intolerance
youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM&ab_channel=woody161290
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you answered your own question OP

Became lactose intolerant after gomad but got me mostly out of skelly mode

I thought lactose intolerance was a condition that you get born with

not born with because then you'd just fucking starve as a baby lmao

though i'm pretty sure you can't develop lactose intolerance by fucking drinking milk

This, it just means he wasn't consuming enough to experience trouble before.

Fuark, tell me this can't happen bros.
I'm 21, if it hasn't already happened, it won't ever right?
Can't imagine a life without milk.

I love milk because its easy as fuck to get my macros
But how the fuck do you guys drink enough water when you drink a lot of milk?

I drink milk with all my meals, and then what i'm also supposed to drink liters of water?
its just so much fucking drinking and fluid my stomach constantly feels full of liquid
went to the dr and my creatinine was 1.6, he told me im not drinking enough water

milk contains water... you don't need to drink extra water...

Human milk isn't as lactose dense as cow milk so babies don't have trouble.

citation-needed-science says it will at 30+ yrs

Milk is literally one of the unhealthiest drinks you can put in your body. Not even being sarcastic.

>no source
>vegan shilling
Everytime

yes it is

this
and then you look at their nuts "milks" and it's filled with guar gum and other shit that your stomach can't even digest, fucking up with your gut flora and getting you bloated

not to mention it's just flavoured water since they like to jew out people with 1% almond kek

human milk has more lactose dipshit

I used to drink it a lot but I am no longer a calf.

Tell me, are the vegans telling the truth when they say that milk is full of pus?

Attached: a6152ef825edb3629a02deabb8f52478.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Got a problem with a little pus, faggot?

>300 calories in a single glass
where can i buy this holy shit

milk is like 85% water you dummy, plus it's got electrolytes......

>he fell for the "you gotta drink (insert arbitrary) amount of water daily" meme
lel

>Tell me, are the vegans telling the truth when they say X?

Nearly always, I only say nearly because most admit that you need to be taking supplements as a vegan because it is an incomplete diet.

*nearly never, kek

if you think that's bad check out what's allowed to go in all the other foods
>it includes rat poops

no such thing as pure food. picture like that are as dumb as the "Coke melts nails!!!!" posts

fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/GuidanceDocumentsRegulatoryInformation/SanitationTransportation/ucm056174.htm

I Put way too much weight on from it to make any gains useless.

Not relevant but when i was kid i couldnt digest mother milk proteins and i was fed goat milk. Then after some time i could drink whole milk just fine.
Lately hopped on raw non pasteurized local farm milk and its great
Now 6'2
Still a khhv but theres that

All babies do produce lactase, and most lose the ability to do so. Actually those who are lactose tolerant at an adult age are because of a mutation some thousand years ago.

There’s a ton of people that are lactose intolerant at young ages

yeah, shitskins....

Why do people say this as if it is news?

happened to me at 21

thought people who said they developed intolerance were full of shit. Then my guts started getting messed up for no reason. I cut dairy and things got better.
>try a glass of milk for the first time in weeks
>30 minutes later I'm shitting warm peanut butter

Are you saying white and black people are genetically different you fucking racist?

I swear the people who claim they have lack toast and tolerance are about a diamond dozen

Idk guys Arnie never drank milk, he only drank beer

Wish it didn’t give me shitloads of acne

16 oz glass.

Arnold also ate lots of mayonnaise to lubricate his muscles.

Lactose intolerance is something most people have, but contrary to what was said earlier, it's actually something that gets worse when you don't consume enough dairy. Drink milk every day, and you will be fine, after a week or two. Stop drinking it, and you'll get the shits when you start again. Power through it, and you'll build a tolerance. Anyone that tells you different doesn't understand a thing about the human body. It's similar taking small doses of a venom to build an immunity.

Attached: milk.jpg (600x493, 95K)

Some guy on /ck/ said that giving up dairy made him feel amazing. He said it was like the first time he pinned, so I'm assuming he posts here too.

Has anyone else had a good experience giving up dairy? I'm considering trying it. They make high protein/fat almond milk that might be better.

Yeah, if I'm only getting a little.

>no such thing as pure food
Oats. I'm not even joking.

Towards the end of my cut cycles I also cut out dairy. It usually helps me drop that last stubborn bit of body fat I am trying to lose without adjusting my caloric intake.

You can become allergic to venom

>t.snakehandler

Attached: 1528206365727.jpg (480x621, 61K)

Kek

are you from the middle east? could be that you are 25 % goat or something

>want to drink generic choccy milk sometimes because fairlife can get pricey
>30g of sugar for one serving in a half gallon
sucks desu

Less than 5% of people have tree nut allergies which is the only legitimate concern someone should have when drinking "nuts milks" since it's easy to avoid those with shit fillers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26233427

65% percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lactose-intolerance

and the only reason milk is so cheap is because it's subsidized by the government. So youre getting jewed out of your tax dollars by the milk industry AND also destroying your health drinking it everyday like a good goy

This.

Why the fuck do they need to add that much sugar.

Please drink chocolate milk for your health, user.

Attached: chocolate.png (797x350, 34K)

>whole milk has 12g of sugar
>chocolate has 30g
elaborate, brainlet

>no more sugar than apple juice

apple juice (like almost all fruit juice) contains a massive amount of sugar lol
like, almost as much as fucking coca cola

which milk do u guys drink?

onions?
normal with fat?
without fat?
1%? 2%? 3%?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1484890113702.jpg (400x800, 149K)

>also destroying your health drinking it
Source? I'm white.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM&ab_channel=woody161290

Daily reminder

I also abandoned dairy at the final bit of one of my cuts, felt great, never went back, could never have skin as dry as that back when I used dairy, no matter how much I cut. Clearer skin also.

>he's still not elaborating
>posting a le pepe meme instead
summer truly is upon us

>Not being white

does rice, oat, almond and dinkel milk also count as good milk or is it shit ?

Attached: almond milk.png (1200x1254, 1.2M)

I can't shit unless I consume dairy

its not milk neger

dunno but oat milk is god tier.

Cutting dairy was the best single thing for my acne. Fuck that shit, no wonder why acne is so common now.

Maybe in america? How about move to a country where the food standards are so fucking high, raw pork is highly popular.
Heil hitler mein neger

Milk is nice, but going to the shop every 2 days is a fucking pain. I don't buy more than 4 pints at a time because milk goes off too easy and quickly.

oat milk is best milk
you can use it with cereal, it is milk

A fun fact is that outside northwestern Europe, west africa has the highest rate of adult lactose tolerance.

If you're lactose tolerant milk is excellent for you.

interesting

it's not milk because it didn't come from a mammary gland neger

>putting cereal water into your cereal

ishiggydiggy

extremes of the spectrum show similarity while the middle is different. hmmm

Attached: tumblr_inline_ordj01U9gr1qhjcms_540.jpg (419x480, 50K)

What did he mean by this

The chocolate cows aren't fed as much as the cocoa cows

My dad told me the same, and man, I can't argue with his gains. Although porridge and rice pudding are still the best breakfasts and cheat meals.

>raw pork
What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett

>, jaw more prominent
Bullshit
What about raw milk,is it actually better for you?

Yes. Black men have big dicks, white guys have small dicks.

Ah the Mettigel - pinnacle of german party cuisine

Attached: glorious mettigel.png (1634x762, 2.72M)

whites have better dicks

It develops later in life and heavily depends on race, something like 90% of native Americans are Lactose intolerant.

Whites are least intolerant since we have had generations of drinking out of cow tits

Whites don’t know how to use that lil pecker, fucking clueless. Blacks have bigger cocks, incredible stamina, can go full throttle for hours without loosing their erection.

Milk is life. If you're White and don't drink milk you might as well dye your hair purple, declare yourself a woman, convert to Judaism, and take a steaming dump on your paternal grandfather's grave.

You can reintroduce it as an adult and learn to digest it again. I started GOMAD when I got back I to serious lifting a few years ago. at first the farts were destroyers of worlds but with time my body got used to it.

As long as you eat fruits, veggies, and nuts to get your micronutrients in, you should get as many of your calories as possible from milk. Everyone can do QOMAD. Work up to HGOMAD, then GOMAD, then 2GOMAD. You'll save so much time, cooking sucks.

2GOMAD = 4800 calories, 256g protein

Attached: 052812-organic-dairy.jpg (334x500, 151K)

>when they say white people have no culture

Attached: chadog.png (533x624, 217K)

dude, i think i have a greater knowledge about guys using their dicks than you, except if you are a real whore.
but oh well who am i to tell, i only had great sex a few hours ago. Never even kissed a black dude.

Attached: sure buddy.jpg (768x576, 33K)

>has sugar
Straight into the trash it goes. Milk is for fatties.

Being a daily milk drinking I'm actually getting some of my tax dollars back

The only dairy I consumed for the longest time was cheese once in awhile. I just started drinking milk again and feel incredible. Cycle off and on and see what you prefer

the only people who say that are jews and shitkins (before they throw a gay off a building and then lay down to pray to a rock)

>only reason milk is so cheap is because it's subsidized by the government.

So more milk for me?? Look I don't give a shit that you can't digest it Rajesh, or Mehmet or whatever. 65% of human population? So you mean China, India and africa? Wow, thanks for making me aware that they can't process lactose. How does that affect me?

Literally your only argument is "other people can't eat this so you shouldn't ree"

That would explain all the diarrhea I've been having for the past couple of months. But how do I avoid drinking too much milk and turning into a basedboy?

What they mean by that is WASPs have no culture :^)

the whitest and niggest are tolerant to lactose, while the middle of the bell curve is intolerant. makes you think. it's like a reverse oreo.

Who cares? Milk could be full of shit for all I care, it gives me crazy as fuck gains so I'm gonna keep using it.

What about the white chocolate cows?

I used to drink raw, unpasteurized milk bought straight from a local farmer until he got out of the dairy industry. Now i drink whole milk from the store. It sucks

What if I don't like the taste of milk?

Will it help me lose my belly's water retention? Discarded then.

Arabs and South Asians have been raising cows and drinking milk for millennia...

Then you're wrong

Regular is good but organic grass-fed is the nectar of the gods

>muh healthy bones
Milk doesn't help with strengthening your bones after fucking childhood, as an adult it's a lot of extra calories/fat that is good for bulking in moderation, but your bones are not suddenly "strong as fuk" from drinking some extra glasses of it.