Has Jow Forums ever been BTFO by one man so much before?

How can one man be so based?

Attached: 1518606572793.png (347x432, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqlczgKByOc
youtube.com/watch?v=5UVVNQFufPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=bqlczgKByOc

Obligatory post

youtube.com/watch?v=5UVVNQFufPQ

This kid is proof that how much you lift matters absolutely zero when it comes to aesthetics.

Attached: 1508866523315.png (320x435, 109K)

born in the wrong generation

Attached: 2439163455.jpg (400x535, 68K)

In his defense, nobody looks good in that fucking outfit. His body is pretty good for a natty.

i literally cannot tell if hes making fun of himself and having a laugh, or if he is just autistic and actually believes he looks good in those photos

Not even talking about the outfit, look at OP's photo, like what the fuck, is this what a 600 lbs deadlift looks like? If so I couldn't care less about 1/2/3/4

so how much he lifts?

600+ lbs deadlift among other things

what is wrong with op's photo you fucking twink? Im not part of alex's IDF, but he has a good body for a short guy. hes well proportioned, strong, and has some good points. he has some wacky ideas about training, but the proof is in the pudding to an extant. you cant judge someones body with shitty lighting, bad angle, and wierd positioning. Its like saying someone is fat because their skin rolls when they hunch over or sit down with bad posture. he has an slightly below average face and hes balding, but hes natty and his body is good looking imo

Attached: manletdestiny.jpg (320x180, 11K)

If you're going to make fun of someone's looks at least use a current picture of him. He looks way better now.

Having never watched this man before, give me a rundown of him in the language of Jow Forums memes.
What is his end goal?
Is he chaotic neutral, true evil, or pure good?
Does he threaten the existence of Blaha?
Tell me what he is all about

It's the retarded beard and haircut that ruin his appearance. Get that fixed and he's a decent hottie.

He was just memeing with that pic. He wasn't being serious.

He's an insecure manlet but he works hard to overcome this, so he's basically /ourguy/

He's fucking 5'5 you're retarded

omg, Alex is so sexyyyy! femanon btw!

Attached: 1481539945909.jpg (204x247, 9K)

People give him shit because he used to be an delusional, wannabe PUA cringelord but he's mostly grown out of that and nowadays he tends to be a pretty reasonable guy. However, a lot of people won't let him live down his past despite his obvious maturity growth over the years.

He's 5'6-5'7. His recent pictures with Jeff Nippard prove it unless Jeff lied about his height.

I can give massive respect to men who decide to abandon pleasure pursuits and better themselves. Going to listen to him now. Thanks lads.

Is this man muslim?

>People give him shit because he used to be an delusional, wannabe PUA cringelord but he's mostly grown out of that and nowadays he tends to be a pretty reasonable guy. However, a lot of people won't let him live down his past despite his obvious maturity growth over the years.
this

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 4babygirl.jpg (600x758, 65K)

Individuals who choose to troll Alex from Alphadestiny, owner and CEO of Out alpha.com need to stop bringing up irrelevant tidbits from his past. This includes, but is not limited to: old photographs, YouTube comments, and forum posts, all of which Alpha has since disavowed and distanced himself from. What trolls should instead focus on is the positive actions alpha partakes in now, and the 150,000 individuals he's directly helped with his advice, including myself. And no, I am in no way affiliated with Alex, the Alphadestiny brand, or OutAlpha.com. I just can't stand seeing Alpha smeared in such a disrespectful and unprofessional way.

can someone catfish him and get some nudes

I WANT MORE OF HIS SISTER'S QUADS REEEEE

ONLY WATCH NEWER VIDS. his older vids are pretty bad for the most part and his training now is still a little unconventional

blatant (You) farming

Calm down Alex ffs.