Feel retarded deadlifting

new to lifting, am i deadlifting wrong? Was deadlifting heavy today and while I was doing it and afterwards my vision got weird and i felt like passing out. am i retarded ?

Attached: deadlifting.jpg (300x225, 20K)

sounds like low blood pressure. See a doctor.

it's vertigo. blood rushing from your brain. just take a knee and some deep breaths after a set to prevent it

also, post small questions like this in since it has no real discussion behind it

Vasovagal presyncope. It's common. Drink more water before exercise. If it persists, see a doctor.

it's pretty normal. what I do: after my last rep I kneel down and stay like this for like 15 or 30 secs just to make sure everything is fine. one day I was pretty pumped up and happy for my PR so I whispered to myself how happy I was and how I can't wait to look great. but someone must have seen me and thought I was praying, so now people in the gym locker makes comments about "jesuslifting" whenever I'm in it.

Attached: 1518646457839.gif (300x458, 429K)

>that kid wearing basketball shorts to the gym

Attached: egh.jpg (480x480, 18K)

what else should you wear

Deadlifint does that it's pretty standard from the powerlifing comps I've been to it's the one lift that people generally pass out with, I've also lost my hearing for a few seconds after hitting my 1RM don't be a pussy and keep lifting

Healthy young man goes to gym, pumps iron with massive set of many deadlifts, doesn't feel good and changes - SNAP. Many such cases!

Attached: 478722753.jpg (640x440, 45K)

Grab a yoga mat and start praying to mecca

basketball shorts are maximum comfy desu

>not deadlifting in your sister's skinny-jeans

>not deadlifting in your sister
ftfy

>not deadlifting your sister

This. I am prone to it. Particularly in the 4 or 5 days after a psychedelic (mushies), two days after I take melatonin, or on the day of or after I fast.

When I deadlift I finish my set, knee, and when I'm breathing out I pressurized like a valsalva maneuver almost.

Don't fuck around with this shit. By the time you realize whats going on its too late to take action to protect yourself, especially around solid steel pointy gym equipment and your relative soft skull and squishy bits inside. I've had more than close calls loading bales onto my truck. Ive woking up to the dog licking my face and wimpering.

Its called blood pressure get used to it

Lift less and breath dummy

sounds like brain cancer

Yea its this, i get it when i lift more than i can do comfortably, see stars and feel like i am gonna faint. Just be careful and dont overdo weights, slow and steady. it can go really badly. And make sure to take deep breaths.

I feel lightheaded sometimes too, but I think my problem is how much caffeine and nicotine I take. I always feel so brittle at first, but once I warmup I start feeling it.

Attached: 1525276926905.png (351x371, 86K)

>Not deadlifting