Is it true gymbros and stacys make fun of skinnyfat people in the gym?

Is it true gymbros and stacys make fun of skinnyfat people in the gym?

Attached: 1456835339871.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631&pagenumber=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only person that's going to save you from you is you.

but I love me

No
Go to the gym
Nobody gives a fuck about you

Only if they are doing retarded exercises.
Skinnyfats who do normal exercises are practically invisible.

While your here, can you tell me if these are retarded exercises?

Day a: Deadlift
Bench
OHP

Day b: Bent over Rows
Bench
OHP

Day c: rowing machine

just dont act autistic brah

I only make fun of roiders and the obese.

Everyone else gets a pass.

A retarded exercise is someone trying to use the leg extension machine for neck curls. Don't be that guy and you'll be fine.

what about deadlifting or OHPing in the power rack?

I absolutely, above all else, detest skinny people. Followed by

Gym bros who don't touch their chest when they bench
Girls wearing crop top and booty short combos
Anyone who squats high
Anyone who drops a deadlift
Anyone who doesn't clean the bar before they press, ie does it out of a rack
Anyone who does curls with a 7ft Olympic bar.
Anyone who drops dumb bells after their set
Anyone wearing gloves
Most guys with a sleeveless top

Anyone who disagrees with me on this is wrong.

Oh.

And fat people that aren't exerting themselves.

No one cares. Just lift and go home.

I agree with most of these except for the clean who gives a shit

Deadlift is ok, ohp is only ok if no one else seems to need it. Otherwise they can fuck off.

The only person whose opinion about your body you should care about is yourself.
If you look in the mirror and think you're disgusting, start bullying yourself until you change.

retweet

Who designed this routine? That's terrible for a split and there's practically no volume

my roommate whos Chad

what would you change?

but where is squat and chins

There's not much info there. How often per week and what sets x reps?

I dont have the flexibility for squats, I'm working on that

Monday Wednesday Friday, maybe more cardio on the weekends

also 5 reps 3 sets

Absolutely not.

cool, thanks man

there'll always be cunts laughing at anybody for any reason

>Anyone who doesn't clean the bar before they press, ie does it out of a rack
Nah fuck that shit.
I wish I had a gym slave that handed me the 130 lb dumbbells for me to bench instead of having to lift them off the floor or rack and then sitting back down on the bench with them.

A: Bench - Dead - OHP

B: Bench - Squat - OHP

C: Cut because it sucks; alternate A and B here

You plan your programming around which body parts can be used effectively; you can't do two straight upper body compounds back-to-back and expect to put up decent numbers on the second one. This isn't a routine since it has no info on reps, sets, weight, or progression, it's just a list and any list is fine until you apply those other parts to it.

true Chads and Stacys don't have time to think about subhumans

If people are making fun of you at the gym, fuck em. You're not there to get other people's opinion of you you're there to better yourself. Show them up by continuing to progress

No one cares what you're doing unless it looks pants-on-head retarded

Attached: virgin and chad grill.jpg (617x625, 114K)

Gay

>doing bench and OHP on the same day
>third day is just row machine

what the fuck? how do beginners even come up with this shit?

>Deadlift is ok, ohp is only ok if no one else seems to need it
No, you got those switched around. For deadlift you literally only pick the bar off the floor and put it back down. Why would you ever need a power rack for that? For OHP you have to start with the bar at chest height, so it makes sense to do that in the rack.

When I see people lifting lighter weights than I do at the gym, the only thing I think is how I'd like to be their friend and help them have the good times I had when I was first starting out.

honestly, i look right past the fat people and the old fucks at my gym

I like the old fucks doing barbell shit at my gym.
Respectable people.

>hoodie is in the wash
>wear t-shirt during peak gym hours
>feel fucking disgusting
>wish I stayed at home
>gym chad (kinda looks like a monkey but whatever, he's strong and doesn't care about thots) looks at me
>I'M SO SORRY I'VE DISAPPOINTED YOU

>retired muh reen watches me deadlifting
>didn't brace properly because I make weird faces when I do
>fucked my shit up today
This is why I liked going at 2:00am
QUIT LOOKING AT ME

>Anyone wearing gloves

???
Shit gives me blisters, fuck that

Mate, if DLs give you blisters, you're holding the bar wrong.
I had the same problem when I starting out. I wasn't holding the bar right and it rotated when I pulled.

If you grab the bar right, it doesn't twist and your skin isn't pulled

All women are skinnyfat

>OHP
what is this

There's nothing wrong with using Olympic bar for curls. It works your forearms more.

>detest skinny people the most

so then people who go into a gym who are skinny, you think they have no right to be there to improve? FUCKING GAS YOURSELF

>Anyone who drops dumb bells after their set

yeah im gonna lightly place down my dumb bells every set for your sensitive ass

Over Head Press

Attached: 1449242832558.jpg (203x203, 6K)

If you can't control it then you can't lift it.
Your weak ass probably doesn't even break parallel with dumbell presses.

1) most don't. anyone with half a fucking brain understands that the best place for people who are out of shape is the gym. most people really don't notice, or want to help if they do.
2) it does not fucking matter if some twats make fun of you. do you know them personally? why value their opinion at all? they don't matter. do you get upset when some fag on here says something unkind? if your answer is somehow yes, then you need to sack the fuck up and reevaluate what you care about.
3) you have to care more about being better and improving than you do about things that really don't matter. if every single person in the gym were making fun of you, it would still be better to go lift and run because mockery doesn't matter. being stronger, fitter, and better looking does.

work hard, bitch. it's worth it.

lmao you insecure fucking queer. who fucking cares? how much of a sensitive bitch ass must you be to actually care about this minutiae?

I am a gymbro and don't make fun of skinnyfats, only swing-momentum ego lifters.

>Anyone who squats high
Man, I literally saw someone come in yesterday and just do quarter squats for 3 sets, do 2 sets of barbell rows and then he left

what is the bloody point honestly

Honestly everytime I see some skinny twig newbie lifter at my gym, I try and fuck with him as hard as possible. Stuff like pretending I was actually already using the bench when he's beginning his set and getting him to move off it, working out near him grunting really loudly etc.

Why? Because I'm there to actually lift, not fuck around with empty bars and 1plates. These skeleton fucks are doing absolutely shit all taking up the equipment that I could actually be making us of, and they're an absolute eyesore to boot. Fuck them.

Attached: 1514212791886.png (380x250, 28K)

No skinnyfats dont even exist other than to take up space

>Because I'm there to actually lift, not fuck around with empty bars and 1plates.
I see so many skinny people come into the gym, and months later they look exactly the same, i dont understand

No one told them they have to eat aswell.

Why do you care what other people think?

>can't stand men looking at him
>goes to the gym
>wants to put on muscle
Never going to make it

>Most guys with a sleeveless top
why this? I value comfort in the gym and a normal shirt never sits well on me, especially as I start sweating. I always have to pull and rearrange it every set for every other exercise. It sucks, sweat accumulates in the armpits giving the stains, it's hot in it. A simple exercise sleeveless shirt goes well with anything.

Real Chads don't make fun of people trying to improve themselves. If they do, they're not real Chad in the first place.
Stacys maybe but only because it's in their womanish nature.

You're probably fucking weak. I can catch them on my knees with 50kg. If you want to go heavy use the bench press.

Pussy.

Weakling

No it doesn't you laughable gym novice.

You can't get properly tight on the squat and bench with a sleeveless top so I can identify you as a dyel

Real Chads will give you advice and spot you.

The VIRGIN DYEL, the CHAD gym buddy (no homo)

>talks big shit
>trip is Sisyphus
lmfao

You sound like a massive cunt lol. Focus on yourself, didnt even bother to read more after the three first retarded statements

no, think it like this

"gymbros" were once skinny, skinnyfat and fat

No, in fact, the guys with xperience like to help out guys who lack experience. Ask one for a spot, and they will be happy to give you a few pointers and make frens. We are in this together, and we are all going to make it!

t. gymbro

Attached: Gain Jesus.jpg (354x404, 39K)

I have NEVER had problems with a guy with a good body. It's always DYELs and middle aged men who have been troublesome at my gym

>Most guys with a sleeveless top

Lmao, why? Sleeveless shirts are god tier for the gym. They don't restrict shoulder movement

You fat or something?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631&pagenumber=1

Is this a good routine? want to start lifting

A little but I'm stronger than you twink

>Fatboy thinks he's strong cause he's got mass

Muscle matters chubby.

Attached: 1528500564538.jpg (804x1024, 171K)

I started doing bar curls and after a couple of weeks and my veins popped out. I like the look.

Nobody gives a fuck about you in the gym
Stop being so selfish

How does someone like you used to be become a douche sounding guy like you are now ?
(Bonus question, do you even think about supermang ? Did you really kill him ?)