You told me to buy these

You told me to buy these.
Bought them.

Guy at GNC says to just take yohimbe hcl when I wake up and it doesn't matter.

user said to take it before cardio (means 8pm for me) and to then not eat for 3 hours.

Is there a correct time to take these?

Attached: IMG_3743.jpg (3385x2620, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaoTe-CYQMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yohimbine decouples with carbs. Any carbohydrate intake within 4 hours of ingestion will make it inactive. Because of that, most people recommend being completely fasted since it ensures no carb intake.

>Guy at GNC says to just take yohimbe hcl when I wake up and it doesn't matter.

this is correct. user is retarded

basically, yohimbine inhibits alpha-2-receptors which aids with blood flow and fat mobilization from stubborn fat areas (like lower back and abs)

lower back and abs also have highest degree of a2-receptors

So, when I wake up because I'm fasted but then I'm not allowed to have breakfast?

Or eat dinner at like 4 or 5pm, then take at 8pm before workout and don't eat for rest of night?

GNC guy says it will keep a person up all night.

Take it fasted in the morning, go for a nice slow walk. Eat 3 hours after the walk. Do not take it later in the afternoon or you will never sleep.

Is there any reason not to combine it with black coffee in the morning?

Thank you guys, I'll just take it in the morning and skip starbucks.

never mind, maybe I won't need the coffee anyway.

It's a stimulant. Gonna' be honest, everything you bought is only going to be marginally effective. You're only going to burn 3-400 calories in the morning assuming you do cardio before eating and thus neutralizing the yohimbine. That's less than a 1/10th of a pound of fat a day. Grab your love handles; I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that's a lot more than a 1/10th of a pound.

Also, recommended Zinc intake is 10-13mg. 50mg will make you copper deficient, especially when you factor in the rest of your diet's intake of it. Per Magnesium, a tsp of Epsom Salts in your water would do the same, be way cheaper, and would allow you to dose way less. You only need a minimum of 100mg/day.

>99% of supplements are expensive memes

Unless your diet is absurdly shit, you shouldn't need any of these. Return them for your money back if possible.

The yohimbine has magnesium as an ingredient so I can shelve that stuff I guess.

Truth is I don't even know what zinc is for but the supplement thread the other day, everyone listed it. 50mg a lot?

>99% of supplements are expensive memes
>Unless your diet is absurdly shit, you shouldn't need any of these. Return them for your money back if possible.

this is true. I once cut off all supplements (as an experiment) and honestly had a 5-10% drop in performance at the gym at best and maybe a 2-3% slower fat loss or muscle gain

it makes like 5% difference in the long run but costs hundreds of dollars

I don't have an issue with money being an oldfag and wealthy so I get a 500 dollar stack every month - but you kids should stay away from supplements.

You can take 50mg a zinc for a couple of weeks, but long term it's too much. You'll get copper deficiency as other anons mentioned. 10-15mg is a better maintenance dose, or you can get it from spinach, broccoli, and deeze nuts. Magnesium and zinc should be taken before bed to take advantage of their effects to improve sleep.

If you want to take yohimbine after eating, wait at least 4 hours.

5% is a lot!

I eat a ton of spinach, thanks user, maybe I'll avoid or take intermittently.

I just bought some yom hcl too, can you do a heavy fast workout with it? Or is only light cardio recommended?
Also is using it once every few days okay?

Most naturals gain a pound of muscle a month. 5% is .05 pounds. Over a year, that's 0.6 pounds.

>Spending hundreds a month so you might gain an extra half pound of muscle per year

I don't want to gain muscle, I want to lose fat.
If I can do 5% better cardio it's worth it and the bottle of yohimbine hcl in the op is $5 a month.

where in yuro can I ge t yohimbine hcl?
im already shredded but have a tiny bulge on my lower back, and if I lose another 2kg I'll be almost contest prep looking
did it last summer and It wasnt fun

>Is there a correct time to take these?

Yes. Pic related. Read the info, go to the site. Read that info. fuck, man. Its all there.

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

> combine with caffeine
> do not mix with other stimulants

so can i take this along with preworkout or not?

So taking before actual cardio workout is bad?

>> combine with caffeine
>> do not mix with ____other____ stimulants
Why does this confuse people? This clearly says to take it with caffeine but no other stimulants besides that. Would you categorize a preworkout as a stimulant?

WTF man, where did you see that?

What was the vitamin from last nights thread recommended for fluffy loads?

It says to take before mild exercise specifically, does that imply taking before hard exercise is bad?

Your bought zinc in a shit form that won't be absorbable anyway. Assuming that's zinc oxide you'll be lucky if you're body gets 3mg of that. Get zinc piccolinate

The other user said I don't need it at all if I eat my spinach. Oy, this is too confusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MaoTe-CYQMc
here watch this video about yohimbe it explains everything