FPH

Fat People Hate

Attached: 1515694138618.jpg (713x266, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheTdelauer
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc9UKWzJmpU
instagram.com/mariswoll_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait what's wrong with fat people?

These threads are primarily aimed at delusional fatties who think being fat isn't their fault, that it's somehow "beautiful", HAES, SJW shit.

A fatty who accepts that it's 100 percent their own goddamn fault they are fat, and who are actively making verifiable, quantifiable progress towards not being fat are welcome here.

You can't control your weight tho, some people are just metabolically disprivileged

wait sorry im retarded don't reply to me

Attached: nigger.jpg (260x370, 30K)

300 pound fattie down to 229 and more to go. It seems like every pound i drop the more and more i cant stand fatties.
So many people ask me how, i tell them its 90% diet, its really just watch what you eat and even going for walks, you dont need to run. But they just blow me off.
"I could never do that, its just in my family, i dont have that disaplin, i do watch what i eat. I work out all the time"
YOUR ALL LYING TO YOURSELF. YOUR SHOVLING FOOD DOWN YOUR NECK AS YOU HUFF AND PUFF YOUR WAY UP THE STAIRS.

it hurts because i know these people can make it.
And it hurts even more to know i used to be like them.
At least now i am in control of my body and not the other way around.

Attached: 1527913074477.jpg (663x657, 101K)

Fatass here. Come to these threads for motivation to get back in shape.

A bunch of people I work with are doing a group weightloss challenge, they go walking every day at lunch time, then cone back and drink multiple cans of soda.

BE BETTER THAN YOU WERE, BE WORSE THAN YOU WILL BE.

Have you tried telling them about how that's gonna stop them losing weight?

the conversations go like this
"I'm going to have to go for a run this afternoon to burn off this coke"
"If you didn't drink the coke then you would benefit from the run, instead of just burning off the coke"
"maybe..."
>continues to drink multiple cokes a day

Better idea, set up a betting pool. Dump money into worst one. Grab him/her ( hopefully him) and give him private lessons on cooking or fasting. Take him to the gym. Hover.over this fuck and win tones of money

Same. Originally came to /fit / for the memes, but have lost 32 pounds

Same. About a month ago, I started browsing fit. Since then I've lost 24 pounds.

Attached: 1527639300739.jpg (604x595, 38K)

>work at customer service desk at international hardware store
>rural area
>loads of overweight, obese, unhappy customers
>customer is making a purchase
>total interaction time takes in excess of 45 minutes
>very large woman can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time
>sweating profusely
>extremely angry
>begins yelling at her husband
>she's very entitled for being 400+ lbs and extremely belligerent

the fat ones with no teeth make me gag

>tfw you see the chick who bullied you in school has a kid
>Tfw you see her in the gym today and she looks like she weighs a hell of a lot more than the last time you saw her a year ago
>And she weighed like 100 pounds through 10th grade
>And you've lost a ton of weight since then
I haven't made it yet but damn if it doesn't feel good.
DESU Im not naturally malicious so I do feel a little bad but I look better than she does so I'm at peace.

Some good shit

>peak at 326
>Do omad
>Eating only veg and a big serving of meat for every dinner staying within 1000 calories each day
>Summer starts and I buy a gym membership
>Platou at 238-242 for the past two weeks

Somebody help me I've tried doing extended fasts but I still remain at my current weight. It's impossible for me to believe my muscle mass is building at a rate that keeps my weight stagnate.

Attached: IMG_4529.png (1066x1600, 1.81M)

It's probably water wait mane. Don't worry about it and if u just started working out don't weigh yourself too often. King of fats here so ik what I'm talking about only do it like 1 time per month

Extended fast? Did you try 5 day fast?
Some other fucks here may go "lol meme" but look into longer fasts like 5 days or more. And look into keto. Keto is when your body no longer has carbs to burn so it switches to burning fat.

Thats will push you through

fat? nothing
Obese? EVERYTHING

The only carbs I consume is from the veg which never goes over 50g depending on the type I eat. I always thought that was keto.

I presume you're a woman. You're a dude then imma guess you have a femdom fetish stemming from your female bully.

Attached: 1527359590313.png (1326x1338, 1.22M)

You gotta go like sub 25g or less to hit any kind of keto thats going to give you the results you want.

If you want more info on keto and fasting this guy is really great.

youtube.com/user/TheTdelauer

It's hard to say. My platous tend to only last less than a week. If I were to guess, you're experiencing the whoosh effect which can last for a couple of weeks. If not, then trying changing up your diet a bit or maybe eat a massive meal for OMAD.

Attached: 1528484403420.jpg (1080x760, 409K)

Get some keto piss strips from amazon or something. There like 10 bucks, testing is the only way to know

>fat? nothing
Imagine knowingly being a worse version of a human, being able to change that, and not doing anything about it.
The only difference between a fat person and an obese person is time.

i come here for inspiration, if i want to eat something unhealthy i have to browse fph to drop it immidietly

basically this, I was at 260 and am at 165 now. these threads are great motivation. browsing Jow Forums was a wakeup call

Attached: 1528473485198-1.jpg (933x1400, 362K)

Attached: 1528473485198-0.jpg (1584x1314, 997K)

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Vc9UKWzJmpU

Attached: Mydestinationisatham.png (1118x1262, 258K)

Oh dear. I think you’ve stumbled across the wrong place sweaty

so are you gonna finish that tumblr fat story comic you shiny fucker?

you'd think that they'd make the effort to look after their teeth, seeing as eating is their main reason for existing

Bump

Attached: 1525286427851_0.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)

Attached: 1515023176892.jpg (500x742, 95K)

I got kicked out of a friends wedding for singing this to the bride.

oh god what the fuck how do you let this happen

Yeah I'm a girl

one thing i have learned from Jow Forums and Jow Forums
that when we hit these levels of autism the boys and girls are so alike in there fucked up ness its crazy

Why don't fat people just start using drugs like stimulants and hallucinogens to kill their appetite? My casual drug use in the past is part of the reason why I have such a low bodyfat.

Attached: 4567c06a-8f3b-4110-bba9-e57ab683fac6.png (498x565, 72K)

And the hamplanet's response

Attached: 8ad324ea-7d40-43de-bc2c-ffaa9d3ebed6.png (493x437, 84K)

Dude your grammar and spelling is still that of a white trash fatty. Work on brain gains too BREH

>don't let negative people get in the way

>reeeeee i hope this gym closes down for hurting my fee fees

toppoest lmao

>they’re all womemes
every time

Attached: 430A294C-0CE5-4A9E-8807-09CBBA57E3B6.jpg (317x328, 33K)

>"il never go to golds gym"
will never go to any gym
boy im sure there business will take a huge loss

Love the op image

Attached: setujs.jpg (270x259, 14K)

HOW CAN THEY DRINK SODA
IS LITERALLY THE EASIST FUCKING THING TO CUT
IS LITERALLY CARBONATED SYRUP

I'm a fat fuck what do

Attached: 20180608_233733.jpg (2448x1891, 2.37M)

eat less than needed and your body will use your fat as an energy source you dumb dumb

come to /fat/

we will help you brother

This should inspire anyone here. These people act this way because society has coddled them and they get cognitive dissonance when the truth is spoken. They are disgusting blobs of lard.

>Read the sticky
>Go to /fat/
>Make a commitment
>Follow through
>Maintain your improvements
>Don't let others drag you down
>Be an inspiration for someone else
You can do it, user.

>be me
>working register at mcd's like a fucking wagie
>mom and son come up
>absolute units, their hands were fucking round
>perfectly fucking round, like a baseball
>little blob holding a small fish bowl, maybe they came back from Walmart after getting a fish
>poor fish, probably doesn't even get his ration of the fish food
>one of those families that has each family member go up to order for themselves
>hate these kinds of families
>mama blob starts ordering
>out of breath from standing in line
>slams her elbows down onto the counter to rest while ordering
>could have fucking swore i heard the counter rumble
>yaah *pant* could i have a *pant* ahhhhh *pant* big Mac *pant* make that two actually... *pant* no three.... and a *pant* basket of fries and *pant* a large diet coke
>sweat beads fall down from her chins onto the table
>breathes in sharply
>struggles to take elbows off of table
>finally accomplishes the task
>two huge wet marks take up the register section
>those are her fucking elbows
>her elbows actually fucking sweated
>little blob comes up to order
>"can i have 2 big Macs *pant* a basket of fries.. *pant* make that two actually *pant* and a large diet Coke *pant*"
>brings fish bowl out onto counter
>"and... *pant* fill this up *pant* with chocolate *pant* milkshake"
>a
>fucking
>fishbowl
>sorry, our largest size is a large. we cannot fill things that aren't McDonalds cups
>mama blob starts throwing a tantrum
>"HE WANTS HIS FUCKING MILKSHAKE SO GIVE IT TO HIM!"
>maam, we cann-
>"LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR GOD DAMN MANAGER"
>go get manager
>he just repeats what I said
>tells her she can buy about 10 large milkshakes to fill it if she wants
>"DAS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!"
>"TOO MUCH CALORIES!!!"
>me and manager stare at each other
>did she really just say that
>mama blob sees us looking at each other
cont.

Attached: McDonald's.jpg (1024x683, 46K)

>whole restaurant has been quiet this whole time
>just looking at us
>mama blob hears something
>turns her body to look backward
>a gentle greasy breeze hits me
>sees a couple people snickering
>turns back around
>"YOURE EMBARRASSING ME!!"
>me and manager stay silent
>tears start to well up in her eyes
>could have just been sweat though
>face turns redder
>grabs her son's hand
>"WE'RE NEVER EATING HERE AGAIN!"
>something deep down told me that wasn't true
>pulls her son's hand
>waddles out
>hear her panting as she opens the door
>notice something
>me and manager both notice it
>look at each other
>there was something brown in the middle of Hammy's ass
>could it be
>could it fucking be
>look at her legs
>brown liquid streaking the inside of her right leg
>she sharted
>she actually fucking sharted
>and left a brown trail
>had to febreeze the fuck out of that place for 5 minutes
>janitor almost puked cleaning it up
Never saw her again. Then again, I did quit about a week after. Who knows, her and her son could be roaming the fast food restaurants of america trying to get someone to fill their milkshake bowl.

Hammy & Boy: A Shitty Quest for Fishbowl Milkshake

Attached: 1498879768295.png (500x374, 220K)

I need to do my own version of this (femanon). Wich would mainly include a lot of cute clothes I could wear

Like half of "pear bodies" are just fat women

Do it ! It doesn't matter if it comes out shitty you can keep it to yourself and remind you why you don't need that burger,pizza,soda etc. Use it as your own motivational image

Attached: eatbigtogetbig.gif (360x360, 3.52M)

spoon shape is the only option

another femanon here, please post it even if its shitty :) its very motivating. i love seeing other motivated girls on here love u x

Actually laughed out loud when i read this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-233839.jpg (978x1231, 209K)

You should follow her she's my weifu
instagram.com/mariswoll_/

Attached: IMG_20180601_101330_963.jpg (540x540, 161K)

This weak of a bait

>I have a shit body but YOU NEED TO BE PROUD. FUCK CHANGE! THAT'S HARD!
Even my fat ass hates fat people.

I mean fair enough a product should do what it says and function in the limits advertized

Make sure you are ACTUALLY eating

Thanks. I don't know what to put in yet tho. I might do one when I think about other fit related things I want
I don't use instagram but Yungelita is a goddess, not body goals either because I want some muscle and strenght too

Hot off the presses
tl;dr
>nigga fat
>nigga can't ride a bike
>likely because he has shit balance
>nigga gets a trike

>this grown ass fat fuck
>gets a trike
>a trike
>and feels like a badass

Attached: tricycle.jpg (674x955, 361K)

though, to be fair, good on him at least getting some exercise in
still needs to burn his wife's body positivity books

Fat people trying to get a big container filled with ice cream or shitting themselves seems to be rather common.

Medifast is what they put me on when I was tubby and trying to figure out a Crohn's diet that didn't make me shit all day, somewhere out there is their 'Lean and Green' keto type plan.

It tells you what carbs are okay and how much to eat in order to stay in the keto range, it's made for their meal replacement plan but if you add 1 or 2 extra cups of the 'Green' food and ignore the other meal replacement shit you'll be safely in the keto limits.

Don't buy it, they switched ownership and are completely shit now but I dropped 45 lbs in 3 months on the old shit, probably due a lot to the fact I'm missing 3 feet of small bowel...but it worked and if you're doing OMAD then it's not that much of a change up from what you've been doing. Good luck.

Attached: 447748.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Attached: genetics.png (643x507, 91K)

i hate this faggot , but good on him for getting some exercise. the worst part of that is that he reads his wife's fatty acceptance femminist bullshit
he has poisoned his own mind with the delusion that being fat is ok , he doesn't have any diseases his only problem is not fitting in those opressive chairs . poor delusional fuck

Attached: 1520577502155.jpg (750x1334, 261K)

Christ, he may be a bit of an ugly cunt still, but that's some fucking impressive work he's done. Respect.

Former fatty here. About 99% of people disregard advice even when they've asked me what my "magic secret" is (do more, eat less, lol) so I take the attitude that idgaf now.

Not from a harsh point. But I see most of them as being like I was. They're not looking for an actual answer to their problems, they're looking for a quick and easy band-aid to fix their problems overnight with little to no effort. It doesn't work like that.

So yeah, no point me stressing about their problems basically.

Attached: fph waaaaahhhhhhhh i need mcdonalds.png (387x2064, 259K)

Attached: fph hate speech through art.png (546x394, 34K)

It want to know what goes through the mind of people who go out dressed like this. Even on my don't-give'a-fuck days I dress with more self-respect and taste. This has to be a deliberate fuck you to the eyes of all decent people. It's more than lack of self-awareness, it's fucking malicious.

Realise it's within your power to not be a fat fuck.

Research, learn all the information you require,

Act on aforementioned information by eating correctly and less.

Add exercise for lols.

See results. Be motivated to continue.

Eventually with time, patience and discipline, you are no longer fat fuck. You become sick cunt.

Sit back and bask in glory. Then eat pie for lols.

I kinda want to lol. But part of me feels depressed that anybody could let themselves get to that point and have a kid to fuck up in the process.

Sad world sometimes. Oh well.

fyi that's how I broke through most of my plateaus

It always was true, it's just that girls are better in hiding their real thoughts.

Attached: 1483112532261.png (1270x949, 1.62M)

>this runs in my family
>nobody runs in your family

This is peak pear body

Attached: lennyism.jpg (900x900, 67K)

A threesome can easily push 500lbs dynamically. If 600lbs static broke it, then it's probably best to steer clear of that bed frame.

Nothing brah, i just find obese people disgusting. My personal opinion. You can think otherwise, but if you do go fuck yourself and get out of my thread.

>Platou at 238-242

You are simply still eating too much, dumb fatass. Unless you are 6,7"+, you are still a fat fuck. Check you caloric intake again.

I have one.
Im at work and i am getting to know this new girl. She's nice but to talk to but one thing catches my eye. She brings a rolling cooler with her to work and parks it beside her desk. In the span of about 3 hours i see her pull 3 or 4 of the big bags of Halloween type candy out of the cooler and eat them. I finally get curious and look inside when she opens it for the 4th time. Its filled with every kind of junk food you could think of. Chips, nacho cheese jars, dozens of bags of candy. Even whole fucking sticks of pepperoni. You name it. She sees me loom in and offers me a whole bag of smarties candy. I don't like smarties, let alone 50 rolls of them so i decline. After that i make some lunch for myself. Pretty basic chicken, rice and broccli. She comes in the kitchen and makes a comment about how the broccoli stinks. I pay her no mind. The night continues and she has 3 different bags of chips and candy open at once and going to work on them at one point. I see her eat 6 bags of candy and 5 large bags of chips. I'm getting hungry for a snack before work is over and i go to the gym. Well it has broccoli in this pasta dish. Co worker come in and sees that im eating broccoli twice in one day and she starts making comments about it. At first i think she's just joking but soon i realize she seriously thinks this is totally bizarre. She calls me broccoli boy for days. ..

Attached: 84694370.png (550x550, 476K)

Attached: 1491612942723.png (694x852, 705K)

My wife told me that a lot of obese people have thyroid problems and literally can't lose weight whatever they do.

Does anybody know how true this is?
I'm too lazy to google.

My wife is thin but she has a thyroid problem

wtf is an international hardware store

It's 100% bullshit. They can still lose weight exactly like everyone else. They MIGHT feel more hunger, but usually, the thyroid problem comes AFTER they become fat, i.e. it's not the cause, it's the symptom, and they just blame it on him. Think about it. It's like saying that a car's MPG suddenly skyrockets. It's just ridiculous. It doesn't happen. Yeah, if you have a brain tumor or something, it might happen that you constantly feel hungry, but usually, anyone with half a brain goes to the doctor at that point telling them "Hey doc, I feel hungry 24/7, what the fuck is up with that?" and they get diagnosed, and treated (if it's possible).

Also, thyroid disfunction is a treatable issue.

being fat from thyroid problem is very rare, and usually a thyroid problem causes other hormonal imbalances, which will usually land people in the hospital at some point.

The problem however, is that the thyroid problems that cause weight gain can be treated, and the medicine to treat thyroids aren't too expensive compared to other kinds of treatment

pls draw this one fren

I know you're out there you cheap nigger

Im about 30lbs overweight. These threads help. Started dieting and Training (used to train but stopped ate lots) on tuesday, lost 3lbs since. 27lbs more to go :-)

Crystal was funny at least