How much do i need to cut before i can start to build muscle and get out of this skinny fat body? 6 foot 170 pounds

How much do i need to cut before i can start to build muscle and get out of this skinny fat body? 6 foot 170 pounds.

Attached: 20180608_152851-1.jpg (1397x2175, 364K)

Bulk first cut later or you will lose all motivation. It is also easier to cut when you have muscle mass because it raises your BMR and TDEE

Cutting is for people with muscle. If you cut fat and then bulk you're going to gain fat back idiot. Lift for a year, gain at least 20 lb and then come back and post another pic and we'll tell you if you should cut

You look pretty similar to someone I know. Cut about 10 lbs but train while doing so.

Ignore this guy. You'll just end up with additional fat, even if you do gain muscle. Focus on cutting your fat while training. Plenty of people lose bodyfat while also gaining muscle.

You're fucking retarded. Recomp is not something people new to lifting that don't know about nutrition or counting calories can easily do. And it will also stunts beginner gains which is the best time to make gains and would just cause Op to be discouraged with his progress. Stop posting when you don't know what you're talking about and certainly don't tell people to ignore somebody that does know what they're talking about

>Noob gains are a function of time
Fucking retard, kill yourself

Attached: 1525712615212.jpg (485x443, 34K)

Bulking when skinny fat is the absolute worse mistake a beginner can do, cut then slow-bulk, you will still gain muscle as a beginner even at a deficit.

Your choices are
>cut now, look like shit until youve clean bulked enough to have a reasonable amount of muscle (6-12 months before you look ok by normie standards). Strength gains will be slow because youre eating at a deficit or only a slight surplus
Or
>bulk now and look like shit until youve finished your bulk and cut to a reasobably low bodyfat. Gains will be much faster but you will probably look fat for a while

On a technical level, recomping is the best answer. Tons of studies show even athletes with high muscle tissue gaining significant amounts on a recomp. On a realistic level, you're correct. Too many newbies don't know what they're doing and a basic bulk/cut is easier for them to follow.

No, they're a function of nervous system adaptation. If your nervous system is already adapted to the movements before you're on a surplus then your games will be stunted because your muscles have not gotten any stronger. It's not very difficult to comprehend

What weight would i need to get to while. Cutting before I start to clean bulk?

140-150

Ribcage:pelvis ratio

What?

Have you considered transitioning and becoming a cute girl user? You've got potential for it

Why do you have wide feminine birthing hips you fag. You're never going to make it.

if you """cut""" or """bulk""" as a natural you're fucking retarded

Eat maintenance, eat healthy, lift, and do cardio

>le recomp forever meme
Some people dont want to be 160 lbs with barely mediocre lifts forever.

Start building right away. You will lose fat if you up your metabolism and you'll gain muscle at the same time.

Any advise on how to up metabolism?

onions.

t.guy who looks like shit

let me guess, you're a former fatty and u lost weight without lifting? Go on a slow cut and lift, 2-300 calorie deficit per week. At the very least you will keep all your muscle if not build some at the same time as losing fat.

I did this and don't know what to do now....my physique is skinnyfat trash after 10months (5months trying to recomp, 3months inconsistent lifting due to work, 2months consistently bulking (15% surplus) and lifting)