CAN THIS BE DONE NATTY

CAN THIS BE DONE NATTY

Attached: 20180530_095107.jpg (2896x2896, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks like the natty limit, so expect 5 years of perfect nutrition, rest, and exercise. Also, the dude in that photo is making use of posing, flexing, and lighting to look like that; he'd look smaller in person, keep that in mind.

Mirin nipple shrinkage gains

at 5'7 yes
at 6'4 difficult

>right is the natty limit
Imagine believing this

Both anons in the pic are shorties. I'm 5'7, not sure what the other dude is but he looks petite

absoultely, I look like that and natty, however I have trained for 15 years, haven't taken a single day off in 4 years and before then trained 5 days a week consistently, never ever drink soda, eat candy, fried food etc, basically train harder than most Olympians and pro athletes

Bullshit, post pics
Bullshit, two years max if OP isn't lying about his height

lads if i look like this, and want to look like mishima inb4 weeb/slightly above ottermode, is full body every other day good idea? or AxxAxAxx also is 1 hour session a meme? ive read its overtraining. i did 2 exercises of 3x10 per muscle and guy in gym told me im doing it wrong.
no bully, i know i posted in cbt but no advice

Attached: WIN_20180608_01_13_57_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

believe it or deal with it, not my problem, also google strongmen before steroids were invented such as eugen sandow

>basically train harder than most Olympians and pro athletes
No you don't, kys

Easily, especially the legs.

Taller people grow more muscle. Go look at FFMI, BMI, Muscle Potential Calculators, or anything else - the more physical space you have to accommodate muscle, the bigger you'll get.

Try lifting and not having shit standards. You sound small, like my roommate that's been stuck on a 185 lb bench for years.

Can't tell if this is serious. You don't need to be in the gym 24/7 to achieve this; bodybuilding is just time and consistency. This body is achievable in 4-5 years of going to the gym thrice a week for an hour, counting calories, hitting macros, and getting proper rest with no huge gaps in nutrition, rest, or exercise.

l-lads?

Attached: just.jpg (252x212, 20K)

What I do and recommend is a split.
Day 1 chest/tri/forearm.
Day 2 shoulder/back
Day 3 legs and biceps
Day 4 abs and cardio

So you get good loading but also opportunity for each body part to have a good workout and recovery

b-but Jow Forums told me about muhh weekly volume

Oh, I should've said it didn't take 15 years, it taken me like 5 or 6, but was young when I started, then basically just maintain a body like that. 29 years old now

Are you like 7ft tall?

meh, you gotta realise 90+% of guys who go to the gym peak at a level you would be unhappy with, they're losers, they don't strive to reach their limits, they just do what everyone else does, staying weak together

kek, not even 6

>together

Attached: 2b896e624ab30c6a9551852dadf68ddc.jpg (736x825, 59K)

why try bench 500lb when the big guys here don't even do 350?

terrible lighting and don't know how to pose but w/e

Attached: 1.jpg (800x450, 39K)

fuaaark if natty but doubt

>the more physical space you have to accommodate muscle, the bigger you'll get.

wat

the number 1 determinant of muscle is testosterone, and if a 6'4 man and a 5'4 man have similar levels of testosterone, the 5'4 man will fill out more, for obvious reasons

I am bro, there's not much integrity on the internet but I hope you believe it, I think the photo looks horrible actually, I just googled a webcam photo site in my room and tried to use my laptop, never taken a selfie in my life until now lol. I'll get someone to photograph me properly one day.
Actually going off to train now, peace

imo to achieve the same feat of strength, like benching a certain level, if you are tall or short, you will look as muscled either way, even though the tall guy will have more muscle mass, he has to push through a longer range

Everything about your statement is incorrect. Here's a good read about females gaining muscle; tldr, women gain at about the same rate despite no testosterone.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/

Muscular potential is dependent on the length and width of the muscle insertion and the size of the attachment point (joint such as ankle/wrist). A 5'0" dude at the natural limit will look the same proportionally as a 6'0" dude at the natural limit, just a foot shorter. They will not have the same amount of muscle mass; the 6'0" dude will have significantly more though it's being spread across a larger frame, hence why he'd look proportionally equal.

>Average guy is 5'9", 145 lbs, 15% body fat (Dude)
>Tall guy is 6'2", 165 lbs, 15% body fat (Guy)

Each can gain 50 lbs of lean mass before hitting the natty limit (FFMI around 25) which puts Dude at 195 and Guy at 215.

>Muh lanklets...
... is a cope used by Jow Forums manlets that don't actually lift.

Absolute fucking garbage advice, post your body you dyel

please work your delts dude jesus

if you are a manlet yes

How long

yes, more muscle, but it looks like shit

I'm 6'4" 190 and I look like I don't even lift at 16% bf