Friday feels thread

Feels thread brahs. Who else lifting alone today?

Attached: 1470209127232.jpg (680x684, 42K)

had one of the worse lifting sessions today. missed a cardio day by accident, and today was my first day back on a routine focused on increasing weight. so PRs are only slightly better than when I first started lifting 3 years ago. it hurts brah

im waiting to get sober so i can sleep

>Lifting alone today
M8, I lift alone everyday.

> first celebrity death in years that I empathize with
> every thread devolves into shitposting about his politics

RIP Tony.

Attached: 1355109029260.png (403x403, 51K)

>finally get with oneitis
>tells me she doesn't do hugs
>doesn't like kissing
>tells me she wants to be choked until she almost passes out
>always asks me after she's done being a bitch why I didn't just pick her up and throw her out
>likes to be taken from the back most of the time
I just want to go on cute dates, make out for an hour, make passionate love with deep contact, and cuddle after. I thought women were supposed to be romantic

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Eye contact*

Not lifting related, but I was sparring in muay thai today and I got fucking rekt by a tall guy. I'm at the king of manlets height, and he was 6'2" and bigger. I couldn't get into range to strike, and every time I went for it, I had to eat a punch or kick on the way in, and on the way out since he was so much longer.

I'm fucking frustrated.

I'm supposed to be starting school this August but holy fuck am I mortified. Like what if I'm too dumb to hack it? I'm 24 and literally can't keep working electrician gig due to injury but I'm pretty sure I'm too dumb for school

You're better than that user.

She’s likes you plenty brah, she’s just not attracted to you

it'll get better user

it just depresses me to go to an empty gym on a friday

ive been sick for days and i dont got nobody to lift with any more

i calculated my bodyfat and im way fatter than i thought so i gotta cut

i hate online school

Attached: 1405655941443.png (633x758, 34K)

>start questioning my sexuality in high school
>constantly rejecting girls and avoiding proms/dances despite having friends that go to them
>ignore it
>tell friends I only like slav girls because being that specific means I can have an excuse for not having a gf
>get to college
>immediately hit on by cute Russian chick
>reject her
>write it off as trust issues
>enter stupid gen-ed class
>most beautiful girl I've ever seen walks in
>literal 10/10, stunning green eyes, messy blonde hair, killer cheek bones
>spend weeks getting to know her
>turns out she's another slav and we bond over Russian shit (I'm not Russian but know a lot about it for some reason)
>she clearly has a thing for me
>notice I don't really relate to her
>think to myself "don't be an idiot you can't keep rejecting girls your entire life"
>go to ask her out
>immediately lose all interest in her
>can't picture dating her, loving her, kissing her, really anything outside of a friendship
>figure I'm 19 and better ask her the fuck out
>do it and get rejected because I half-assed it
>lift more to cope
>few months later another slav girl asks me out
>(how the fuck does this happen 3 times in a row?)
>say yes
>feel nothing for her
>don't like kissing her
>constantly thinking about kissing another guy
>gay fantasies get stronger and stronger
>break up with her
>have no idea what is going on so I focus all of my energy on lifting
>shove feelings deep down and try to forget about them
>couple days ago
>talking with friend
>make a joke about how I'm gonna marry a rich businessman
>we laugh about how absurd the idea of me marrying a man would be
>joke goes on
>"hahaha yeah and when he'd come home from work I'd wrap my arms around him and tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me and we'd lay and cuddle together on the couch with our dogs..."
>notice I'm starting to cry
>my voice is shaking
>turn my head away to collect myself
>he doesn't notice
>change subject
I feel so lost.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x272, 1023K)

tl;dr

Im supposed to call you a fag, but wtf do what you want user

Going to weeklong orientation before I start my first job. $50k out of college isn't bad.

I'm a retarded faggot

I'm just venting here, this thread will be deleted in a day or so. I don't know what else to do in the meantime, lifting is the only thing keeping me sane.

why not fuck dudes then? dont have to be a sissy faggot about it.

Exactly, fuck the politics.
RIP to a real man.

Lmao faggot kys

>parents split when I was 5
>always fought
>mom was never there and became a depressed psychotic
>dad always commented on my weight and how big I was
>just watched a video when they were 25 and happy
>wish they stayed that way

the weight on the bar is nothing compared to the weight of these feels

I'm hyped as FUCK from my deadlift and listening to tiesto's set from edc this year...didn't know avicii died lol. I am such a poser.

turning 30 and on a friday night in nyc I am on Jow Forums I am winning unironically.

>inb4 based

I have a 750lb tire that I flip for my alone time. Happiest time of the day, somewhere Im always challenged but never fail

quit being a fag and just fuck a dude

Attached: tired pepe.png (306x306, 136K)

My ear buds broke today and while in the gym I overheard 2 guys talking about stuff and made me realise how I dont have any friends

Attached: 1526063233889.gif (305x320, 663K)

>Gf tells me she has a bf even though we've been intimate and planned dates
>Cut off all contact with her because she never told me before even when iade it clear that I liked her alot
I feel like I did the right thing, just feels so bad considering how close we've gotten

Same guy I added 10 lbs to my OHP at least

>lost over 100lbs and still a whalebeast. Never had a healthy bmi but only 60lbs from it.
>Eating has changed now do keto and IF, and only cardio with swimming and walking.
>Been lurking Jow Forums and want to get into lifting but gym terrifies me.
>Local gym is full of fit guys and gym thots, I'd legit be the only whale in there.

might just build my own but fuuug I am such a novice.

>every day i go to work as the most pathetic person there
>work some menial low paying bullshit for almost 4 years now after graduating college, while literally everyone else in my department has some level of success graduate degree or extra degree, because apparently i'm too stupid to get into a graduate program
>in addition to my pathetic nonexistent personal life
>get the added bonus of today a girl who's 3-4 years older than me coming back from maternity leave on monday, so she comes to work with her very cute baby and husband for everyone to see while I am a 26 year old permavirgin who still lives with his parents

When will I ever get the fucking balls to Bourdain myself.

Jesus dude, just give it a try, if you turn out not to be gay at least you'll know for sure, no shame in that a lot of guys have experimented at some point.

>Have massive whole in heart
>stems from mother whom I have 0 love for
>fill it with friendships
>start hanging out all the time
>not enough
>have crush on girl
>she's recovering from oneitis (broke up with boyfriend a week ago of like 2 months)

Attached: 1499140706582.jpg (261x223, 10K)

Where did it all go wrong lads?

Attached: 1522894482036.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Go be a faggot somewhere else,

Also remember you will not reproduce being gay,
You have a 70 percent chance of contracting AIDS,
Also, try finding one gay guy who has not fucked at least 10 dudes, Pro-tip,

You can not.

Kys

A girl laughed at me after I said "hi"

You're gay, not a crossfitter. You'll be fine.

>almost 21
>kicked out of community college for shit grades
>no energy
>live rent free, work wageslave job
>wanted to join force but asthma is bad

I wish I was stronger and could tame my stupid fucking ADD monkey brain. No one to blame but myself. I’m a fucking loser.

Attached: 78A93AAD-4C70-4042-87E0-80F2AC6F2CD4.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Sure buddy,
I know facts always hurt.

> gf whose supporting of my goals
> friends wanted to go do shit but rather keep to myself tonight
> chilling with pets and cooked some chicken and wine

> tfw two-three years ago was a lonely depressing fat fuck who considered ending it all

we're gonna make it, brahs

Attached: 1520916804300.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

The fact your on Jow Forums means you're on the path to Chadhood. Stick to the routine and your life will Bog.

Attached: 6786876786.png (762x765, 357K)

I was Chad before getting fit. What's wrong with me?

fags

getting strong today

a giant step each day

Man youd be shocked, its not as hard as it looks if you put the effort into it. The people who succeed in college put the work in. Dont skip classes unless you have a legitimate medical issue, pay attention in lectures, do the readings and ALL the homework. If your prof assigns extra practice work do it even if its not graded.

t.3.8 average

stop being gay and hit on some boys

You did the right thing. Next time make it clear that you wanna be exclusive. Bad luck, bro.

Attached: 1512869163863.jpg (290x290, 85K)

Dude no one in the gym gives a fuck about what anyone else is doing. Put you headphones in and get to work, we're all gonna make it.

Nice pic and thanks man Il keep that in mind hope you break a PR next workout

alright my dudes, here it goes..
>just started excising again
>5'10" 210
>It's been a good first 2 weeks
>going on that self improvement shit
>reading, studying, nofap etc.
>feeling confident, that dank achievement high
>I also go to a Traditional Latin Mass on Sundays
>see a certain qt grill I think is really pretty
>found out last week our TLM is moving to another parish
>tfw might never see any of the people from there again
>tfw might never see qt again
>tfw really want to ask her out but I've never ever asked a girl out do to extreme social autism growing up
>trying to build up the balls too but I'm scared

idk what to do bros.. at one hand I want to wait till I'm a little more "self-improved" to even start thinking about going out with women and just want to focus on myself, but also I have the words of Marcus Aurilius stuck in my head of enjoying the present because it's fleeting and I will never have this again.

btw I have never talked to her before, I just smiled at her once and she smiled back because I held the door open for her to the Confessional

wat do? :'(

Attached: mundus.jpg (1383x1600, 326K)

I wanted to go out but chaffed my thighs a bit

she was probably surprised and didnt know how to react

nothing ventured, nothing gained, user

> dating neat girl right now, haven't dated in a couple of years
> three months ago was a fucking sperg who asked her out awkwardly
> laugh about it now, didn't imagine I'd get this far

Besides what's the worst thing, she says no and you never see her again?

Girl stopped being interested in me because I just got over a breakup and was acting distant and cold towards her because I was sad. We had sex and she was really into me but now she doesn’t care about me. It’s summer break, should I shoot her a text saying sorry or just get on with my life. I miss her a lot and regret being a dick

Attached: 9C872C90-1465-477C-BA7C-12E78F24355E.jpg (250x226, 19K)

I know there's a sticky and plenty of information in the archives but I just figured I ask, thinking there would be someone who was in my situation at one time.

I'm a lanklet and I want to get Jow Forums so I could be someone somebody could be proud of. I just want to know what I need to eat and what I could do at home before I commit myself to a gym. Intermediate stuff I guess

Attached: IMG_6101.jpg (500x378, 35K)

"Hey, I just realised we've never actually talked! I'm user."

Go from there. Then you can talk about the mass being nice, the mass moving, how much you wanna pork her, whatever.

Hot tip; everyone gets rejected. But you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so shoot for the stars and you'll make it eventually (just like literal gains, you gotta practice to get social gains too.)

God bless.

Attached: 1505104956023.png (800x821, 800K)

ok I get the basic idea of it you know?
like "what's the worst that can happen"

the thing is how do I go about it?
do I just say "excuse me, hi.. hello. you probably can't tell but I'm actually pretty nervous right now (i obviously fuckking am).. but I just wanted to say I think you're honestly really pretty and wanted to know if you'd like to meet up and go out sometime?"

just writing that made me nervous tbqh.. but I'm really going to try and say something, I just don't know what, and that's my problem.

>fucked up this semester and got a D
FUUUCK MEEEE, fuck.
Should I kms?

i saw a picture of this baby and it made me depressed.

he mogs me in every way, and will probably grow up to be an 11/10 chad.

it's OVER for me.

Attached: 4kcmvod8vs211.jpg (890x1404, 101K)

Getting divorced. Thought we could work it out.
Started working out.
I feel good about myself. Confident.
My attitude improved, I feel I can do whatever task at work. No longer scared of being incompetent. But she didn't change. She didn't try. She got worse.
So after putting a lot of effort, our marriage goes back down the drain.
Staying busy keeps the mind occupied.
I look forward to waking up and going to work out. Seems like it's the only thing I look forward to.
It's when I have free time that I begin to feel things.

I sit alone in my room. No tv.
Just on the edge of my bed and think.
It could have been different if I improved earlier. Years ago.
Or I think I never should have fallen for someone so toxic.
I just think.

>Killing yourself over the fourth letter of the alphabet

> Hey, my name is user from so and so, would you like to go get a bite one of these days?"

Whats it mean if my ex still shows up on my whatsapp contacts? (Meaning my number is still in their phone?)

>work at ye olde Jamba Juice to pay for uni
>qt3.14 walked in today
>so fucking pretty, not lusting after her, she was just beautiful
>alas, she was the customer and I was just the lowly register peasant taking her order

Attached: 1520468779607.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

I'm spending my Friday night alone in my apartment because I just finished a 9 hour lifeguard shift in the hot Texas sun, my legs are sore from squats with the boys yesterday, and I don't feel like going anywhere.

I made myself a pot of steamed rice to snack on and have for breakfast in the morning, and as I was licking some off the wooden spoon I imagined I was licking it off the check of a Japanese tomboy

Attached: 1517506978078.png (502x587, 544K)

you're the fuck toy for a psycho
sorry, user

drop that ho. Your values clearly don't line up.

I know those thoughts. It doesn't matter how much you improve, or how committed you are to working it out, or how early you started changing yourself. If she doesn't want to change, if she's not interested and doing what it takes to make it work, and if she doesn't appreciate your effort, then you are absolutely truly better off without her. The grass is greener on the other side in this situation. Just stick it out, do things for yourself, and do whatever you can to occupy your time. It gets easier; and later on down the line, she's probably going to be the one that regrets it more than you. Some people just need to be taught a harsh lesson before they learn anything

Don't tell them you're not confident - sometimes it can be good to acknowledge an elephant in the room but not if you're generally too nervous to function lmao.

"Hi! I'm user. [INSERT ANY VARIANT OF ICE BREAKER HERE."

Some people don't like being asked out straight away. Some people do. Just decide on a course of action and stick with it, whether thats small talk and seeing if she seems amicable or instantly asking her out. I'd just comment on something innocuous (like the fact you've been going to mass but never properly spoke to her) and then wing it from there.

Don't overthink it. Fear is the mind killer. Go by the seat of your pants and don't sabotage yourself (i.e. tell someone how nervous you are.)

Nobody can tell you how to live your life, but decide the kind of person you want to be and act accordingly.

Attached: 1526976532400.jpg (800x500, 140K)

itt: dudes who'll get #metoo'd

just like the 80% of transtards right?

Hello, Texas user. I, too, am a Texas user. I just wanted to inform you that shit is fucking gay.

so there‘s this girl at work who seems to like me so i asked her to hang out on the weekend and she said yes
she told me she has a boyfriend afterwards but we‘re still gonna hang out today, what should i
i‘m super nervous, it‘s the first time i had the balls to ask out a girl i actually liked and i don‘t want to mess this up

She has a boyfriend jackass. What do you think is gonna happen? Best case is she fucks you then you get to be the other guy or she leaves him for you and you wonder if she's cheating on you the whole time you're together.
She's clearly a shitty person

This.
People like to pretend women are these mysterious, complicated creatures. They're not. In fact they're quite simple. It's just people don't want to admit to themselves that there actually are really evil women out there who do shitty things. Once you realize that, you stop trying to explain their behavior and make excuses for them. That's the day women become simple.

same haha. dad left when i was 5 and would see me every other week. best time of my life besides when he would make fun of me and call me fat and ugly and worthless so now i lift to prove him wrong.

>Love my gf with everything
>I started REALLY bulking for the first time since we've been together.
>Lifts are going up substantially
>She says I'm getting "fat" playfully but she keeps saying it
>I don't tell her, but I'm not lifting for her since she liked me as a skinnyboy
>I'mstillbarelyoutofskinnymode.exe
>She keeps saying this maybe once or twice a month
>She calls herself thicc even though she is borderline on resting double chin and a slight paunch belly
>I never ask for it, but she never compliments me. Just the "fat" comments.
>Ignore her since friends and family are giving me unsolicited compliments, best friend admitted to 'mirin.

Why the fuck are girls like this. I'm not hurt, I'm irritated because she thinks she's hot shit even though she's winded on a hike and only does cardio like once a week. Is it just insecurity because I'm trying and am succeeding to improve myself? I just don't understand the mentality.

Attached: 12105806_1638492679752240_6610444930096349509_n.jpg (261x84, 6K)

That arrogant smirk

He's gonna slay pussy, and you're gonna be proud of him.

Im bulking for the first time too. my gf jokes that im fat

Shes pretty small but i like to joke she has a fat ass and shes thick. idk im not really offended by it, shes just joking.

>Girl who flirted relentelessly with me at work
>Came to dinner with me alone all the time
>Asks to avoid the team so we can sneak out together
>Laughs at everything I say
>Gets in early so she can grab the seat next to me
>Always appears where I am
>Makes rude flirty jokes
>Gets really close to me and touchy
>Grabs my hand a lot
>Laughs at me in meetings and giggles
>Even starts messaging me herself out of work
>Ask her what she['s doing at the weekend
>'Absolutely nothing'
>Ask her to hang out
>She just ignores it
>messages me later to say she's going home
>Don't respond
>She messages me again saying to find her on Whatsapp with her number
>Message her there
>She responds short messages
>Leave her read
>She messages again

Bad feel but at least I tried, I have no idea what she's playing at though.

Ah well

Attached: C3xJKFSWAAAwZ46.jpg (549x305, 19K)

>broke up with girl as I didn't want to commit
>run into her at parties every few weeks since, hook up every time
>begin to miss her a lot - looking at old pics and thinking about her
>she's seeing somebody else now (seems inferior generally, except from a v. rich family)
>still hook up last weekend
>she's gone away with her family for several weeks now
>want to see her a lot, but not if she's seeing somebody else

If I say something like that I kind of have to commit to a relationship.

Also feel like I couldn't trust her so much given that she's cucking her new guy :S

oh shit

/brit/ lad? Bit of an odd reaction, doesn't sound dead though....she sounds keen but a bit awkward or something.

It's just strange because she while she is admittedly husky, people have flat out called her fat and that has really hurt her self esteem, so I'm just shocked she'd even say it jokingly to someone else.

Here's a (you) for adding a reaction pic
I think your her fallback plan because she texted you just know if you were still interested in her bit later msgd you when you left her on read just to keep you hooked, idk girls doe just speaking from what I've read here

That's me mate.

I think it's dead, I don't know why but it just kind of killed it for me. I wouldn't have even minded a 'hey thanks for the offer but I just think we get on well in work and that's it' but it was just the way she ignored it. Makes it awkward.

Fair, could make sense, she does seem to be inundated with offers and that would explain.

It was cathartic getting it out though, thanks lads.

true, leaving it read implies she's either lacking in empathy or a bitch. Would kinda kill it for me too.

Would try to shrug her off rather than be the compliant friend following this desu

This
happened to me, its just a waste of time to pursue her if she's not down then you shouldnt be either, have a good night anons

Thanks lad, exactly what I'm doing, have half replied to Whatsapps but not quickly and not with any great effort.

To the gym and upwards

i think i may actually kill myself

not now, not soon. but eventually i will have enough and end it. i dont think ive ever felt this sad before and i dont know why

i just feel absolutely defeated

i like these threads because i can vent

please ignore me

Attached: 1493993947937.jpg (600x238, 18K)

chin up lad, not worth throwing it away

bro we're all family here, fucked up and weird but family nontheless
life gets better and if it doesn't,you get better
I love you

Attached: Godblessamerica.jpg (1200x1017, 705K)

>24kv
>going on 3rd date with girl today
>will have to go through the embarrassment of having to come home early because of my overprotective mom
>yesterday post pic on IG
>oneitis suddenly remembers I exist again and likes the pic
>I'm so fucking shallow I'd rather have the passive-agressive 5/10 personality but 10/10 looks oneitis than the 10/10 personality but 6/10 looks girl I'm dating now
>scared of even making a move on her because the thought of fucking up things with another girl like I did with oneitis
>but the funny thing is, what fucked things up with oneitis was me being too pussy to make the move

I just wanna lift and then be in bed all day lads

I think I would just like to feel something

I no this feel all to well user, i wish you a good rest.

Attached: 1525527822759.jpg (526x701, 90K)

I think I may as well.

just got mogged by a ratchet chick that i met last week by my good buddy. I never thought i invested in her, and she's totally not the match for me and is a trashy girl but dont know why i still feels. Kinda happy it happened cause i know my parents would disown if i got with a girl like that but damn /fit, i just still feels idk why.

>wanted to join force but asthma is bad
Holy FUCK i know this feel all to well

>All people that approach me start avoiding me after knowing me
>Don't even know what's wrong Even though I'm incredibly self aware

Attached: 1502699319733.png (509x411, 18K)

You're too young. Keep improving yourself and revisit women in college.

I just had three scoops