>manlets can't get wo-
youtu.be/ySXjqRdAXDA

Attached: moist.png (851x433, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjDiZvdD6KA
youtu.be/1WhQ-AEZovE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>world-class, professional fighter
Even DJ has a good looking wife. That said, you are still a manlet and will never be a professional fighter.

>Benavidez is the man. Losers wanna hate, but that little guy is a successful pro-fighter cashing big checks and dating articulate, attractive women like Megan Olivi. Midget class this, midget class that...most of the people commenting here are kids living with their parents, waiting tables or getting shat on by their boss at some accounting firm or something else equally mundane. Winner winner chicken dinner, congratulations on the success, Joe.

Jow Forums BTFO

This is when they first met. You can cut the sexual tension with a butter knife. For you non-autistic fitizens, take a look at the rampant body language.

Out of everyone, why would she pick fugging benavidez? It doesn't make much sense to me tbqh

She's wet.

I don't see any sexual tension. I don't see any body language that says she's attracted

Am I autistic?

Attached: 1508210227430.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Do you see how much she's blinking and fidgeting? She can hardly compose herself to hold the interview and has issue maintaining eye contact. She wants to jump him and fuck his brains out.

how do you know she's just not new to interviewing, or that's her normal blinking and fidgeting when on camera? prove she doesn't do that in every interview

>Megan Olivi
>new to interviewing
lol user I....

Notice far less blinking, ble to maintain eye contact: youtube.com/watch?v=tjDiZvdD6KA

>shows mcgoober's face for like 95% of the video

Just search Megan Olivi and watch her interviews user, not going to spoonfeed an autist.

"I am one of the best fighters in the world."
>Megan blinks quickly and fixes her hair
Mirin'

No I don't care that much

Just be latino theory

I thought it was just me

>post proof she isn't blinking and fidgeting every interview
>posts video
>it's conor's face the whole time
Are you some PUA loser who think he can understand people on an intrinsic level because he thinks he can read """body language"""

>MUH HEIGHT
phaggots are this confused now lmfao

Guess what, height doesn't mean shit in real life. If you say anything else, it's cope.

She (Megan) is disgusted of lanklets. She has a taste, and so does many other females too out there! They look good pair, not ridicule looking height-difference.

>she ended up marrying him
Isn't that some kind of breach of neutrality?

It does to certain women, not to others though. Like literally every physical trait

but WHY?

Conor is a god amongst men, a legend, a GREAT MAN, he also has a sexy beard and amazing accent. He's also one of the greatest shittalkers and has fantastic charisma.

Why would she fall over for some cookie-cutter american and not an Eire warrior.
Makes no fucking sense.

She keeps her mouth open after talking a lot like she is fascinated what she sees. She constantly licks her lips. She corrects her hair a few times. Reacts a lot to what he says, constant blinking and smiling. Her body is fully turned towards him while standing very close, you dont do that when you dont like a person a lot. She could stand more towrds the camery if she wanted to

youtu.be/1WhQ-AEZovE

Keep in mind Flex Lewis is 1.66m and Stacy is having an orgasm just my looking at him.

It looks like she's just trying to hold a massive fart.

I always see this video posted on mire threads. I never knew he was that short, what the fuck.

they C U T E

Attached: 724100ddce0cec14d6a3600bc61d7a25.jpg (522x202, 30K)