This is the best protein bar of all time

This is the best protein bar of all time

Attached: 018142.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

>20g of sugar.

Just eat two Quest bars. Or have a meal.

Nice candy bar
I'd rather eat a turd
Come to think of it I do eat turds

I think protein bars aren't about nutrition. It's about when everyone around you is eating cake and other bs. Then you remember that if you'll end up eating that stuff you'll just remind yourself that it tastes like shit and you just wasted a bunch of calories on something you didn't even enjoy. So instead of doing that you eat something sugary that kinda looks like it, then move on without feeling as shit as you would have if you had eaten cake/brownies/etc.
Yeah, quest bars are better than met-rx aside from the branding. Met-rx looks more masculine and I think that's the appeal. Quest looks like something your aunt would have along with a bag of grapes. Still good though.

Yeah but you're implying we're all mentally weak people who can't control their diet because they don't even want to do it in the first place and because other people are simply eating stuff around you
Grow a god damn dick and be who you are

One Bars has ust put out some new basix brand that's sweetened with stevia instead of less-than-ideal Sucralose. Had my local supplement store order a box, reading up on them they sound awesome and I love their Just One bars already. Best texture and flavour imo

Food isn't just about nutrition. Sharing food is part of relationships. A community thing. Have you never been in a position where you're at an event and have an opportunity to bring your own food? At breakfast with my family I blend cottage cheese, oatmeal, and vanilla to make pancakes. People like vegans easily alienate themselves and it becomes a sort of us vs them type of thing in this regard. "You think you're superior". But now you're a part of them by eating like them without filling yourself with complete garbage. My first thought was about cake and brownies because my last event was a birthday party. In my culture, people get pissed off at you if you don't eat. I've noticed that Americans don't really care about this. I've been to some people's homes and they don't bother offering anything, and they prefer to eat after me and company have left.

forgot to link

>just eat 2 quest bars

for $4...

apple cinammon, chocolate brownie, and pretzel ones are great

*blocks your path*

>but the price!
less than a buck per bar

>but the sugars!
less than 2g sugar per bar

>shitty protein per cal ratio!
190 cal per 21g proton

it's basically identical to a quest bar but less expensive and a little chewier. they're fucking god-tier and can be bought in bulk.

Attached: proton.jpg (680x680, 59K)

Never seen these but they look solid. Also Pure Protein has good protein bars with similar macros. Usually 20g protein and 1 or 2 of sugar for only 190 calories.

I know Quest bars are in that range as well but I think they're fucking disgusting

Shoyldi care about Labdoor opinion?

>non europeans think they have good protein bars

Attached: 09785264-eb4b-46bb-8c26-7856bad6bf0b.jpg (1600x1600, 214K)

i like the salty peanut

I dont understand who buys protein bars. They are all overpriced. Never bought them because of principle.

Tried quest genuinely the worst protein bar I ate.

This is the best protein bar around, it has more protein than a quest bar with the same carb amount and tastes 100x better.

Attached: XOVK80NW1TZ4L07KJX15T8E2_999x999.jpg (640x480, 35K)

The best protein/kcal ratio around for a bar

Attached: protein-pro-bar_4.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Attached: FCB_Sweden_Protein_Pro_Bar_-_chocolate.jpg (608x519, 103K)

>No thanks, I just ate.

Fucking autist.

are the my protein bars any good? maybe I will pick up some just for the lolz

>soja 3x

Attached: klaymfw.png (824x407, 421K)

these bitches love soja

Out of my way.

Attached: Eat-Natural.jpg (728x671, 106K)

All you gotta do is put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and it's perfect.
>I do it everyday with my chicken at lunch to get a little more flavor in and still hit protein.

Carb Killa all day
>less than 2g sugar
>more than 20g protein

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-09-14-36-36.jpg (1080x492, 223K)

You say what bastard bitch?

Attached: FL_HERO_BDcm_R13A_625x510.png.cf.png (490x399, 167K)