Am I better off fucking the skinny petite girl over the chubby girl (huge tits and ass though) if my dick is 5.5" x 5...

Am I better off fucking the skinny petite girl over the chubby girl (huge tits and ass though) if my dick is 5.5" x 5.5"?

I read that short girls have shallower and tighter pussies, and if I go after the chubby girl, I won't be able to get my dick in her because I'm not big enough.

I'm obviously a virgin, so I wouldn't know.

Attached: 1438187553288.jpg (579x636, 165K)

Bang them both retard

You're a man. It doesn't matter what they think or what they might do, go after the one that you want and bust your nut.

sex isnt about size. its about raping a bitch, dominance and submission

Is pic related? Where is the skinny girl?

>sex isnt about size. its about raping a bitch, dominance and submission

Attached: 1508529596900.png (421x623, 461K)

He's not wrong. My gf has never had a boyfriend before me and is super religious, but she always begs me to "use" her when we fuck. Neither of us swear irl, but a few days ago she begged me to "fuck" her, which was really odd, but arousing. She always wants to be called a "bad girl" and slapped and shit

I'm not sure if I can. Not because I physically can't do it, but because we are all coworkers at the same restaurant. Word spreads around quickly, and if I disappoint one girl, the rest of the place will know.

There's nothing wrong with the petite girl, but I'd like to fuck the chubby girl over the petite one, simply because I love huge tits and phat asses.

Attached: 1514447370207.jpg (523x424, 45K)

Then do that. Follow your dreams, user. Disregard everyone else.

Fuck the chubby girl then. Even very fat women, when they bend over, expose their vagina to a level that even a smaller dick can reach in.

What positions should I avoid?

Instant boner over right hand girl's delicious thighs

Side by side as it makes your penis shorter

You will still be fine with missionary, doggy style and cow girl. I believe in doggy style it shorterns the vagina a little but don't qoute me on it. Worst case you can put a pillow under their hips.

no one pointing out OPs cock has the dimensions of a square

That is not petite my guy, the girl on the left is a snack. She's a normal girl. You only think she's "skinny" because she's next to a big SLAMPIG

>skinny petite

Attached: 1514462066222.png (886x564, 20K)

Sounds good. Last question.

Does having great cardio and a desensitized dick from deathgrip mean I can last longer?

The petite girl at work is 4'10", 98 pounds.

>The petite girl at work is 4'10", 98 pounds.
If it's the girl in the pic, no she's not.
And how do you know, you asked her? Yeah, shut the fuck up larper

She said so at a house party.

Go fuck yourself.

>desensitized dick from death grip

I'm sorry user, but you will disappoint her. You'll be aroused and get an erection, but once you start fucking, the death grip dick will fuck you, and you'll lose your boner. But hey go for it anyway, good luck lad

Getting her pregnant.

>would lie while intoxicated

>not recognizing that picture.

welcome to Jow Forums, summer. I look forward to your threads about spot fat reduction.

Dude, my girlfriend is 4'10" 90lbs, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but that girl isn't 4'10" she's lying or you misheard or something, but I guarantee you she isn't that short.
Also I'm not the other fag

Girl on the right is Mick Foley's daughter Noelle

Maybe he lurks other threads more often than Jow Forums
Maybe he doesn't spend a large portion of his time on here like others to recognize pasta

Brainlet

The picture isn't of the girl at work. It's Mick Foley's daughter on the right and I'm guessing a friend of hers on the left.

Post pics of them then you nigger, I'm sure you're friends on Insta or fb