Men peak at 23 years old

Physically, mentally, in attractiveness, people peak at age 23. They still have hormonal health, they still have large amounts of collagen in their faces, they're fully developed. Women are most attracted to men when they're age 23.

Men are strongest at age 23, they are sharpest mentally at 23, and many make their greatest intellectual achievements at this age. Athletes are at peak performance at this age. Newton discovered calculus at 23.

If you're holding out for 30 years old to be your year, don't. Men are in full downswing by age 30. They are deteriorating, prime age women (18-22) aren't attracted to 30 year old men. Go out and live now, please, you don't realize how hard the downfall will be.

Attached: 30vs23YearsOld.png (870x528, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B-gbk1K9nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speak for yourself faggot

I think they peak at 30 if men don't have a shit lifestyle

>Men are strongest at age 23
Hafthor Julius Bjornsson is 29 and set a deadlift world record.

nyet.

I speak for the vast majority of men.

It's just not true. You can do everything you want to take care of yourself, but the collagen in your face is deteriorating. Your hormones are in free fall, your mind is fogging up. 30 years old is old in real life.

If you look like pic related by the time you're 23 then sure, that would probably be your peak. Most guys still look like DYEL shit in their early 20s and don't have shit to wear, so most end up better off in their 30s.

This is so false that I don't even know which point to attack first.

Colonel Sanders would like to have a word with you.

i peaked at 20

10.10 100 m sprint

600 lbs deadlift

380 lbs bench

and so on

now at 23 i cant even run 100 m in less than 11 seconds lol

Most men do not lift weights or work out. I'm talking about the body's natural aging mechanisms. If things are left to run their course, men that do nothing to upkeep themselves look far better than men that obsessively upkeep themselves at age 30.

See pic related

Attached: 30yearoldfaggot.jpg (235x215, 9K)

You do realize this is anaverage and not the same for everyone right? Most people probably stop being attractive after 23 because they enter the work force and become a fat shit.

>Most men do not lift weights or work out. I'm talking about the body's natural aging mechanisms. If things are left to run their course, men that do nothing to upkeep themselves look far better than men that obsessively upkeep themselves at age 30.

*men at age 23

Men may be fastest at This age but they are strongest in to their 30s

this only applies to whi*oids with their shitty skin genes

>tfw 30 and am doing better in all aspects than when I was 23
OP is nignog faggot

I bet you look worse, facially speaking. And you're likely mentally noticeably slower, but because you went through it gradually you didn't notice the downfall.

first paragraph is probably correct but I don't believe that women are most attracted to men at 23, unless you just meant from a purely physical sense then I can get behind that.
>men are strongest at age 23
False
>they are sharpest mentaly at 23
again probably correct that every successful older man was sharper at that age but that doesn't mean you get worse with age. Experience matters tons
>Athletes are at peak preformence at this age
False
>prime age women aren't attracted to 30 year old men
This also isn't true. Women generally select males older than them. Someone 30 and in a good position will destroy with younger women.
>go out and live now
This is solid advice but the way you're phrasing everything else makes it so defeatist, like you're trying to depress men here who are working on improving themselves. Men should always be looking forward and always working on improving themselves and their status.

More like 26

>most men
All men also die
>that boomer that will never be inmortal

Women aged 18-22 will 95% of the time pick a 23 year old over a 30 year old. Those are prime age females. 30 year old men would likely do better with the 26-28 demographic.

I'd agree with you, considering 90% of people don't take care of their health anymore when we live in a culture of sedentary lifestyles and addictive unhealthy food on demand and drugs/alcohol/eating being the center of most group events.

Wait until you go to your 10 year class reunion. Some people will be fucking obese and withered, and some will look like the aged like wine because they constantly took care of their health. Most people will look fat or bloated in the face either from calories or alcohol.

Hafthor Bjornsson is 29?!? Bullshit he looks to be about 30 - 40.

Even if you take care of yourself, all hollywood actors take care of themselves because their career depends on it and they all look better at 23 vs 30

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I was a dumb, fat piece of shit when I was 23. Married to a bitch too.

Every single 23 year old I've ever met thinks they're the shit, until they hit 25. Myself included

this guys knows

what a bizarre thread

blink 182: nobody likes you when your 23

youtube.com/watch?v=9B-gbk1K9nY

What happens at 25?

Attached: 1437757737511.jpg (192x185, 7K)

t. 16 year old

Funny. You know what women like? Money, power, and confidence. You only have the third at 23 unless you inherited it. Physically? Absolutely. Aging sucks, but staying fit helps.

user, I'm gonna be honest.

Things just change. You can feel it in your body. Ask any 26, 27, 28 or 29 year old.

Scientifically, your cells no longer regenerate at the same rate. You're basically on a countdown until your death. You start feeling the consequences of your bad choices.

>if you smoke past 25, quitting will be harder. Also, you'll never forget you used to have the habit.

Your body doesn't build muscle the same way.

In a way, OP is right. But it takes years to build a good healthy and strong body. It's ok if you start at 30 or 40 or 50; but you have to do it.

>that 23 year old boomer who honestly believes he's peaking

Brain finishes developing.

>that 9 year old that thinks he has a shot

I was smoking weed multiple times a day every day at that age. My mind is much sharper now.

Hangovers take a noticeable turn for the worse desu. Doesn't get any easier either.

32 yo
average body, not fat but not super fit, workout 2-3 times per week for almost 10 years
but hangovers are death now
if i have more than 3 drinks, i definitely feel it the next day
getting wasted like i was 22 now will destroy me for a full day

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 40K)

>tfw didn't drink when I was younger because responsibility and get killer hangovers now
>tfw super drunk right now and know I'll regret it tomrrow
I'll never know what it's like to get wasted and not feel like shit the next day.

Bullshit.

I'm 25. Literally started lifting 6 months ago, gained 10kg of muscle. Never lifted before, feel better than I did at 21.

Fuck your shit. Sage ITT

I am 22 and I can feel the peak

I'm so fucking godlike, women check on me everytime, sometimes they even aproach me
My face is incredibly beautiful, my body is shredded without a single dot or scar or wrinkle
Cutting is easy, bulking is easy, I can live so well
I don't want this moment to ever end

Cringe

>prime age women (18-22)

Attached: liotta.jpg (960x690, 81K)

I'm 23 and I women make me feel like shit, even though I've reached my best physique and intelligence

>Clinging to your youth

great way to join the 27 club

In response to your question, no, women are children and want a provider dad figure

they adore 30 year old men and I learned this tangibly

>men peak at 23

Uhh sweetie. I grew 2 inches from 23 -25

Men actually peak in their mid 30s, dumb boomer.

right and left would both slay .... the only real difference i see is right is like 20 lbs fatter

>tfw turning 23 in September

It's all downhill from here I guess

Attached: images-214.jpg (362x407, 13K)

>tfw 21
>1 camp argues that I haven't peaked yet (at 23)
>the other that I haven't peaked yet (in my late twenties/early thirties)

Either way I guess the best is yet to come. Hoperfully ill be >that 23yo boomer hitting on younger girls trying to take back the youth he missed out on.

Attached: 1504476103871.jpg (500x464, 32K)

Men peak at 45 when their testosterone level is at the highest.

Attached: 221a6de267559a5e28bf755f3947f510.jpg (736x1117, 64K)

>boomer delusions

Attached: 1503021612859.jpg (482x427, 61K)

I'm turning 29...

I think all boys should fuck as much as possible between puberty and 25.

Don't be me lads.

>that 17 year old tranny gen x'er who tries to make a bait thread to epic troll millenials but forgets he's going to be the age he's shitposting about eventually and is going to have to face the fears he has of aging instead of trying to thrust them onto randoms on the internet

Your time's almost up, little man.

Attached: 1467872538099.jpg (508x524, 27K)

>citation needed

>That 24 year old boomer who still works out at the gym

I started getting my first persistent injuries around that age. Basically everything becomes worst in a short period of time. Almost 28 and I'm much slower mentally. Things I used to like all my life just don't click with me anymore. Sex drive is noticably lower too.

Nah. Its all the test level bros

Attached: ed550b082eaa21930496b0585eb4a4a8.jpg (500x716, 41K)

>tfw 25 and never got into drinking

never understood why you fucks like alcohol. tastes like garbage no matter what the brand or cost.

Attached: 1490813945552.png (900x900, 201K)

I'm 29 and doing shitload of sports on top of lifting and never had an injury. Nothing broken, pulled, torn, etc.

Hafthor Julius Bjornsson is a Hafthor Julius Bitch.

Obviously some of it comes down to genetics. I mean I get knee and achilles tendon pain on my right leg if I push too hard, and I assume it's because one of my toes is malformed. But I never had any discomfort until I was 25 even though I've been active my whole life.

literally who cares? You can't stop the clock so just always do your best.

Loosens you up, feels good, and helps you make friends and lay women

You must not be into any of that

The Picture of Dorian Gray

lol ok mom

>Loosens you up, feels good, and helps you make friends and lay women

but I can do all of that without poisoning myself.

Attached: 1489472706345.jpg (636x466, 18K)

Then why is OP a faggot?

>the body's natural aging mechanism
is not meant for you to sit down for large periods at a time and eat mc'burger's

if you disagree that a drug that is known to loosen inhibitions and increase sociability will in fact loosen your inhibitions and increase your sociability you are a fucking dipshit

sure use your powerful mind and handle it all on your own, but at the end of the day if you put something in your body that literally effects your dopamine levels, you will feel different and behave different

you sound like an alcoholic buddy.

Of course you can, I'm sure you're one of those delusional straight edge fags who acts like he has 1/3rd the amount of lays or friends as your average millenial who drinks on the weekends

i actually prefer weed, i just think people are idiots when they try and act like they dont have any idea why people would drink, when chemically it is the absolute best legal option to feel more social and less awkward
unless you're extremely weird, if you have a couple drinks on a night out you will absolutely have a more enjoyable time as it releases happy inside your brain

Not that guy but I've been avoiding alcohol because its a depressant, in the long term it makes you sad, beta and socially inept, which increases your reliance on alcohol to have a good time.

I should probably be on antidepressants, not depressants

Sheeeeeeeeit, I peek at 23 year old bitches through the cracks in the stall door while they takin a messy-ass dump, son.

>alcoholics trying to cope with their disease

You have my pity friends

Attached: 1485830205068.jpg (2000x1339, 671K)

you can keep that defeated internet guy attitude all you want but you'll just end up obsessively trying to convince yourself you're a 7/10.

it's not attitude mom, jesus christ just leave me alone

> time as it releases happy inside your brain

are you retarded? alcohol does the literal opposite of that.

Attached: 1486246928336.jpg (428x344, 90K)

That's only if you drink to get drunk. Moderate drinking reduces anxiety.

>10.10 100 m sprint
Bullshit

Have you ever drank before? lol

It's warm, it looses you up, it feels good. That is why people drink it. Stop reciting your high school health class.

>literally says alcohol releases happy in your brain
>it does the polar opposite

the weeds eating away at your brain friend I suggest you stop using it.

Attached: 1510706834813.png (646x595, 280K)

23 year olds usually are inexperienced, don't what they want, good at wasting time and resources. They may or may not be educated in a worthless degree they can't do much with.

If you think 18-22 year women are something that is to be desired they are worse than 23 year old men. These days they are worse now than possibly ever. I don't believe it will be getting better anytime soon. Enjoy your thots, braps, and whatever other meme you guys can think of next.

>tfw 24 and alread wasted my life

Attached: 1502996951939.png (888x1185, 48K)

lol braps!!!! you were being serious but you said braps. lol bro BRAAAAP lol!!!!!!!!!!

>a virgin who hasn't taken two subsequent drinks of beer in his life is going to teach everyone about what alcohol does

"Depressant" doesn't literally mean "makes you sad" you colossal dumbfuck. It means it isn't a stimulant or hallucinogen, it's a classification of a drug, not a description of its effect on you.

it me

Fck I hate my life

Attached: 1514761227965.jpg (700x466, 82K)

You can do anything at 24, this is just a bait thread.

The reason not many people turn their life around at 24 is because their brains are less plastic. Initially it will be difficult to break the habits of a lifetime, but you can. Statistically it doesnt happen as often, but if you try you will do it, assuming you are reasonably smart and in good health.

lmao are you brain damaged or just trolling?

Attached: 1515273575721-k.jpg (427x320, 33K)

>assuming you are reasonably smart and in good health

Attached: 1516219922406.png (688x578, 32K)

Physically women prefer men that are slightly older than them, whereas men prefer women that are young.

But since your status and wealth are likely to improve over time, you probably have a lot more to offer at 30 and will be more attractive

How is this bait? Look at how Haynes deteriorated from 23 to 29 (he's only 29 in that pic). Six years isn't that much time in the grand scheme of things and you go from attractive to unnattractive in the blink of an eye.

not worried about that, I was never GL in the first place haha...

Attached: 1509177658027.jpg (1200x835, 112K)

I'm 21 and I still look 16. I don't know what you guys are bitching about.

Neither was I. I'm the OP of the thread by the way. I'm 22. The point of this thread is not to make people give up or stop living, but you need to be realistic about what you can do and what you can become. I see a lot of people on the internet always saying men age like fine wine, but I really never see any evidence IRL that this is remotely true. You can point to celebrities that age well, but there are plenty of celebrities of both genders that age well. Men lose their hair, their testosterone levels drop and it becomes way harder to stay lean, the stresses of life pull them every way, they lose sleep. It's not like the carefree days of highschool or some years of college. I wish someone had told me that I would hit the peak of my life earlier than I expected, I listened to way too many people telling me 35 was when men really started peaking, but I never fucking see that at all. Girls my age are obsessed with guys my age, a 35 year old isn't even on their radar unless he spends all his time buying her stuff, and even then that to me is sad because it means she doesn't like him for him.

>tfw 23
its downhill from now on boys im offing myself

>That 19 year old boomer

just because its better then the womans world record doesn't mean its bs

Calling bullshit even if you were Auschwitz mode. Gaining over 1.5kg of muscle per month is not possible. Post pics, routine and stats.

>tfw have literally nothing
>tfw have not had sex in years
>tfw ugly as fuck
>tfw can't deal with doing anything other than shitposting all day
>tfw don't even have a good reason to be acting like this I just got tired of life one day

Attached: 1501036882833.jpg (240x193, 9K)