Should I just get it done? I genuinely have the ugliest nose I've seen on a person...

Should I just get it done? I genuinely have the ugliest nose I've seen on a person, I may have body dysmorphia but when I look at it objectively I have a seriously disgusting nose. It's nothing like pic related, pic related does have a "Roman" nose, which mine is aswell to an extent, but mine is bulbous and wide like a nigger nose.
Should I just bite the bullet and get surgery? I literally cannot take photos my nose is that bad.

Attached: images (71).jpg (565x260, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/search?q=roman nose&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw7rD06cbbAhUH3SwKHRP7AewQ_AUICigB&biw=1918&bih=1014#imgrc=QY8890Q-kD6oeM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 cope snap etc but dude looked better before, thats very very rare tho

looking at the picture first i thought you meant the hairline

It's just a random picture, I'm aware I'll have to dish out a fuck load of cash for a genuinely good one, but I feel as if it's important as I genuinely have the most bulbous nose I've seen on a male. I'm watching the NBA finals right now and the niggers in there all have a better nose than me

if it makes you happy just do it man who gives a shit

Post a pic and what's your ethnicity?
Do you have the Pewdiepie snow nigger nose?

Attached: snow niggo pewds.gif (500x281, 1.52M)

rhinoplasty was a mistake

No, his is flat while mine bulges more

So does his.

Attached: download.jpg (650x400, 77K)

His is symmetrical while mine isn't, and honestly that gif you sent doesn't look anything like his nose in the most recent video he uploaded. Did he get a nose job?

Listen man, people get cosmetic surgery for all kinds of stuff and it's fine. People get tattoos. Trans women get breast implants. If it makes you comfortable, just do it man. Good luck bro

left actually looks more manly and rugged desu, basedboy on the right

guys nose looks bad because he doesnt have enough forward growth, otherwise he would look fine

don't do it bro, unusual noses are cool

I've had gyno for ever and finally bit the bullet and got gyno removal surgery and it was the best decision of my life

If there is one glaring fault with yourself that you can change with surgery, I'd say, go for it.

He loses a bit of character in his eyes. If anything I would say something in between is best. Like almost straight nose. Also his lower jaw is weak.

just post a pic

Mine is hooked like a jew and wide like a nig. And I'm the whitest dude on the planet. I kind of like it. I'm not saying it's attractive but it's unique and manly

This, we'll give it to you straight for better or for worse

They gave him a womans nose wtf

it's due to camera settings and specs not surgery

Left is not unattractive

The woman nose is what all male models and most celebrities have now.

no because by definition it's only attractive on women. Only exception I have in mind is Barrett but he's ugly

Unironically looked better before. This dude's a fag.

> changing the roman nose into the snownigger pig nose

Sad

The left isnt ugly its just different. If anything it looks more dominant and aggressive.

fucking lol when the kid comes out looking like fuckin Zazu from lion king

>that
>Roman nose
Try Armenoid

google.no/search?q=roman nose&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw7rD06cbbAhUH3SwKHRP7AewQ_AUICigB&biw=1918&bih=1014#imgrc=QY8890Q-kD6oeM:

??? Looks like a roman nose to me.

I thought he meant the skin colour

Hijacking your thread and asking for the same advice. Left is me, right is what I could look like. Do I have body dysmorphia or is my discontent at my nose justified?

>inb4 chinlet and jawlet
I do have a jawline, but I got high body fat. But a chinlet indeed

Attached: kike.jpg (670x670, 47K)

No, embrace it my man. If you are not confident in yourself, there is little that can be done for you.

Yeah, get surgery. Go with the best you can afford though, shit's going to be with you the rest of your life and shitty rhinoplasties

Roman nose is a meme, i'm already ugly but with this nose it makes me look even worse

Attached: 20180605_163644.jpg (659x701, 173K)

Regardless of what your nose looks like you're dripping insecurity and should get a grip of your mentality rather than fall down the plastic surgery hole

get a chin implant, this is more important. will make you go from 3/10 to 4.5/10

You look fine

Bruv, it's the only think fucking with my mind. I'm pretty happy about the rest of my face.

I fee you my man, side-profile prictures are my mortal enemies

Attached: 20180605_163748.jpg (688x769, 147K)

Do it, I'll be getting a rhino too next year, need a tipplasty and alarplasty.

I fucking hate profile pictures. My best angle is either frontal or slightly facing the left. You look good from the front my man, we're gonna make it either way.

shit tier morph, the dorsal hump is still prevalent in the right pic.

consider fixing your underbite too

Yeah bro, i'm getting a rhinoplasty at the end of the year, both for appearance and health reasons

Attached: 20180203_094844.jpg (3264x1836, 1.88M)

I don't want to get rid of the dorsal hump man I just don't want the "beak" to end at the tip. I think bridges look aesthetic. I wore braces since I was little and got them removed after, I don't have an underbite, just a weak chin.

Godspeed nosebro. I have a septum deviation so I might use that excuse to get mine fixed too.

Dude you look fine. You may have dysmorphia

>tfw baby nose
I guess it's both good and bad

>tfw small upturn pig nose
I'd rather have a rhino nose

you have the head of an adult on the body of a 12yo
train your fucking neck, you neckcel

These are impossible to 'fix' as well, right? You can only decrease a nose's size through surgery, not increase it, right?

You can increase it, they just remove skin from some other part of your body (think behind the ear or similar) to mold your nose.

rhino would definetely help...Do it

How about you faggots actually lift some weights

This
And this

You look like a 12 year old. Lift heavy and forget surgery. You are the Ariel Winter male equivalent. You don't want to apply yourself

maybe look into getting nose fillers they can dramatically make the hump look less pronounced and no need for surgery just a quick needle and done.

Attached: nose filler.jpg (2048x2048, 129K)

>that antegonial notch
YIKES

What both of you actually need is to move your jaws into the correct position, the only reason your noses are prominent is that.

If your nose is objectively horrendous and you have the money and you know it won't look better and if you feel it will be better in the long run do it. If you said no to anything above I just stated don't do it.

I'll be honest that I think the right looks better than the left - no question. But is the price worth the reward? I feel like your nose isn't even bad, the gains would be marginal.

Big noses add character. If you're a man you have to be proud of your big ugly nose

fucking pussy
i have a big nose and i fucking love it, you're just an insecure faggot

>finds a pretext to subtly shill e-celeb qt
i appreciate your work

I was watching videos of this, holy shit I might try it out. It's temporary but I could look into it.

I thought it was the hairstyle at first. Maybe change things about your physicque that doesn't require a doctor to crush your nose and build a new one from it's shattered pieces first.

Attached: 1519400882511.png (903x903, 775K)

>roman nose
nigga you got the nose of an amerind, ain't nothin' Roman about you

Please post nose

its fucking good retard

nvm

>rare mr bean san andreas

nose isn't the thing to worry about here. lift some weights and train neck and you'll be Chad. Don't worry about the nose

Middle easterner here. Got one for looks + health reasons 7 years ago and it was an amazing decision. Insurance covered mine so I was able to go to the best doctor and have the surgery in a hospital.

My advice is do not cheap out or go to a shitty doctor. DO NOT CHEAP OUT OR GO TO A SHIT DOCTOR. I know two cousins who also got the surgery and both of theirs did not turn out good. One it’s pretty obvious they got it done and the other he’s said his nose is now a bit crooked. Mine on the other hand is perfect. I’ve had multiple women comment on how they like my nose structure n all that and you’d never be able to tell.

>changing your profile to look nordid
How foolish

>bulbous and wide
mine is a bit bulbous, too, but not wide. nigger noses are ugly, indeed.

left looks like a badass, right looks like a fag

Literally just tune out all the insecure faggots ITT who have to endlessly cope about every single thing whilst hiding beneath a thin notion of "masculinity" because they're afraid of admitting they might wanna change something about themselves. And yes, that's right - it's more insecure to never admit you might not be perfect, and capable of improving, than to see a flaw in your body and want to correct it.

I wanna get a nose job myself, it makes a huge difference, I'd say a nose can pretty much make or break someone's face. Mine looks a lot like Zac Efron's pre-surgery, kinda shapeless, big and weird. A simply procedure gave him one of the classiest, most perfectly sculpted noses in the world. Why the fuck would you deny yourself that?

My only problem is not ever having any money to be honest.

Attached: Zac-Efron-Nose-Job.jpg (500x350, 17K)

yes, do everything you can to look better

Fuck the noselets, I have a greek nose and it just adds to the greek statue aesthetics. Don't change a thing OP, embrace it and don't be a pussy

Attached: 1526995491051.jpg (1011x1503, 200K)

He actually does look better though.
Looks manlier and for some reason he looks dopey in the 2nd pic