Guy I went to school with has been messaging me for months, nagging me to hangout and to smoke weed

>guy I went to school with has been messaging me for months, nagging me to hangout and to smoke weed
>occasionally accept his offer but most the time decline because he’s a highscho drop out who lives with his mom and chains smokes cigarettes and smoked weed and works a dead end job
>he gets mad At me through text because he says I don’t hangout with him enough
>I don’t even consider him that good of a friend, but he’s making me feel like I’m suppose to make time for him whenever he asks
>we get into a silly argument through text over this, and agree to meet up face to face to talk, because it’s eaiser in person
>I pulled up to the meeting place in my vehicle with my driver side window rolled down
>I ask him to hop in my vehicle, so we can go for a drive
>he screams at me, gets in my face, swears at me, hits my vehicle, dents it, and sucker punches but me twice thru the window
>i didn’t retaliate, just unleashed on him verbally, because he’s such a loser

This is why I need to get Jow Forums. I have a good job, a nice vehicle, and s education, but if some big guy sucker punches me, I don’t got it in me to fight back. What would you have done in this situation ?

Attached: B2716C45-A504-43B8-8AD7-8CFC05D71C15.png (383x383, 219K)

would have met in a public place with cameras and witnesses and then reported the assault, then filed for a restraining order.

dumbasses fight back and end up in jail for it

What I wouldve done?

I wouldnt even have gone to meet that loser if I were you, why do you become friends with losers?

user, always be friends of people that can influence you in a positive way, that guy had all the red flags and signs of being someone you dont want near. The guy is cleay frustrated with his own life. Good riddance I'd say!

>a loser thinks he's better than a different loser and proceeds to get his ass kicked and does nothing about it
I think he might be better than you OP

I'm Jow Forums as fuck so I would have just shot him. Ideally I would not have met up with him at all, and just told him over the phone to stop contacting me. Even if you were fit, risking bodily injury is a retarded thing to do especially when trash like that might be armed with a pistol or even worse, a knife.

You're too good of a person, wouldn't even have considered talking to that guy in the first place if he's doing nothing productive with his life, that kind of people always end up being criminals/losers

You're an autist, a loser and you don't even lift. You lost here.

Well. He’s paying for my vehicle and he’s getting charged. So. Don’t really know how that’s a win for him.

The second I realised what a loser he was, I wouldn't associate with him. Simple as that.

If he gets mad, just block the cunt. If he starts following or stalking you like a nutter, introduce his head to the pavement somewhere where's there's no witnesses. Problem solved.

How did you not kick his ass? What is with this numale attitude of letting people disrespect and treat you like shit but somehow you're a "bigger" person because you let it slide?
When people act like that they need to get their heads knocked in or they'll continue treating people like shit until someone with balls actually does it

haven't you ever just deleted people from your life?

>being around stoners

t. friendless stoner

>shooting someone for punching you

Report him to the police and ruin his life even more
Why the fuck didn't you even do that?
You have evidence on your car for fuck's sake

I would have smacked him around and he would have thanked me for it.

You're a retard for hanging around weed addicts, you should've killed his stoner ass after damaging your car

Well at least now you got rid of him

You would probably be even less inclined to hit him if you got fit

Just do mma

Are you are girl or a boy? If boy you gay.

you sound like a punk bitch

Attached: 1525727648391.jpg (1469x868, 116K)

You're a fucking retard for letting him guilt trip you into meeting and the rest is on you
Getting fit won't stop you from making terrible decisions

He's a faggot but getting fit probably won't make you feel more confident in a fight. Get used to phsyical confrontations by going to a boxing gym or something. Lift to supplement that

fucking americans

And you still got punched in the face, you still have to waste your time in court, and you'll probably have to do a bunch of paperwork with your insurance company.
Just because he also lost doesn't mean you didn't lose.

>What would you have done in this situation ?
When he goes to sucker punch, I would have caught his fist with my hand, pulled him in, and punched him right in the face

Then while he's stunned I get out of the car and I'd probably say something kind of badass like "you picked a good day to get your ass kicked" and usually I've got some classic rock playing in my car so probably you would be hearing "baaad to the bone. b-b-b-b-baaaad" playing in the background and at that point I would crack my knuckles and stare him down

Probably he would try to swing at me and I would most likely duck and deliver a punch to the side of his torso where his kidneys are. The kidneys are a very sensitive organ. Then at this point I'm thinking I'd sweep his leg to get him on his back (very dangerous position to be in). So at this point he's on his back and I'd just be on top hitting the face and pecs, BAP BAP BAP, give it 5 seconds and that would probably be all she wrote most likely, as like I said this is a dangerous position for him to be in, very vulnerable to any sort of abuse.

Just kind of do something like that next time

japan, is that you? nerds :^) you deserved every last dead child you batshit crazy finatics. there is absolutely nothing wrong responding with overwhelming force if your life is potentially in danger.

If someone I didn't even want to see tried to start an argument with me over text I'd just stop responding rather than meeting them in person. If I said "fight me IRL" on Jow Forums would you actually try to come to fight me in real life?

Attached: 076[1].png (722x315, 106K)

>a weak stoner throwing two punches at you through an open car window you are driving is life threatening to the average American

>If I said "fight me IRL" on Jow Forums would you actually try to come to fight me in real life?
Wats you're fucking address, pusy?

I don't have an address I'm a homeless stoner. Come meet me in a parking lot behind walmart so I can calmly explain to you why you shouldn't be such a fucking bitch all the time

no American on this board is an average American tho? even the fatties over in fatty general are no longer normal simply because they've recognized the sickness in their minds.

itt lookism Jow Forums mutt larpers discuss their delusions of grandeur while they would never ever have cojones to point a finger at someone irl

half the posts here are calling op an idiot for meeting him at all

I'm pretty good at fighting(judo, boxing etc when I was younger). Been punched a good few times and never retaliated. Fighting is degenerate & it takes a man to walk away

I actually thought you were a girl op, what the fuck is wrong with you? In the first place you should've told him how you actually feel about him so you aren't "forced" into hanging out with him. Secondly, you should've kicked his ass. Just start taking estrogen please

Attached: 1518450323854.png (640x640, 766K)

I've never heard of anyone with an IQ of over 70 respond to a fite me irl fgt message

not hang out with drug addicts and high school dropouts in the first place

I'm not the guy you are responding to but yes, that is reasonable when you consider how many people are killed by punches, or by the head trauma that comes with hitting the pavement after being clipped just right. Also when you are carrying you have a responsibility not to become incapacitated because the other guy could take your gun off of you. That doesn't mean you stir shit up, get punched, and then retaliate. I'd make it clear to an aggressor that I'm not interested in a fist fight and will draw if he swings.

Demand an apology.
If he refuses: I would quietly show him my dick and repeat the request.
I am an animal.
I do engage in fucking.
If some hunk wants to step to me and act like an beast, I will treat him as such and bend him around.

>just let him punch you to death
>maybe he’ll pull a knife and stab you to death, but it’s okay because knives are illegal and so is talking about it
Fucking euros

OP.
Even if you get fit,you won't do shit.
Get into a martial art.
And most importantly,get balls and hit that guy.
You are a joke,how could he hit you,and you just leave.
The moment someone hits you,is the moment you retaliate.
If its a woman,you slap her,hard so she can fall on the ground.
If its a man,you punch.
Again if you don't grow the balls,to act on the spot.
Your muscles won't mean shit.

Attached: 1528072535311.jpg (480x567, 49K)

I wouldn't have been bullied into hanging out with the stupid cunt if the first place. I would have ignored his messages and kept a eye on the obituaries

kek

this