How much does body matter? My friend swipes right on 5/10 faces with big butts, I'm more face > body...

How much does body matter? My friend swipes right on 5/10 faces with big butts, I'm more face > body. Currently ottermode myself.
Also what's an ideal bio?

Attached: 800px-TinderLogo-2017.svg.png (800x189, 18K)

Picture collage setup is crucial.

Yeah I'm avoiding shirtless pics as default, I have a shirtless pic as my 4th pic but I'm at the beach so it doesn't come off as "douchey" or whatever

you're a virgin regardless it doesnt matter

Wow user. You got me. Not sure how I'll recover

Based

Just look normal, friendly and not like a fuck head. Thats it. Even If your a 5/10 you will match.

8/10 male here.

Its about *The Complete Package*.

>face
>body
>height
>money
>status
>confidence

If any of those are lacking, you will be denied in favour of a man that can provide those things. I fucked up money wise, spent my 20s banging girls instead of working on my career. Didnt graduate until i was 28. I had a wild life, i had naked women driving me around, banged 5 girls after each other, gangbanged a whore whilst high on coke.

So yeah, find a flaw, work on it. Otherwise you'll end up like me, great memories whilst living in your moms spare room at 30

Don’t have a single body pic because I have FACE. Get about 5 matches a day from hbbs.
Just have a funny bio.
Something I noticed is almost all tinder girls will put out if you meet them, just don’t make it obvious you want to fuck them because they’ll flake or get defensive or some shit

>first day: 15 matches
>second day: 1 matches

now, nothing.

That’s the algorithm at work bro

Don't put too much effort into the bio. Just a couple of things about yourself that relate to I have a mate who's got an ok face and decent body (no homo) but his bio is just a couple of lines about himself and "Home owner". That last line, I reckon, is how gets matches with 9/10s every week or so.
Never had much luck with it myself, just a couple of dates before I packed it, but I was only going in half-heartedly. No body pics, just a couple in fairly fitting clothes to show off the outline, dog photo, and one with friends.

brb just going to improve me height

"grow, grow, grow"

I don't swipe right to everyone, I message all my matches. I dunno

I swipe right on everything and get 0 matches.

It's really jaring.

It shows your profile much less after the first few days to encourage you to get prime. Don’t sweat it

You need a picture of you doing a 'fun' activity, a picture of you with a 6/10 person of the opposite sex, and picture of you with an animal preferably cat/dog, and a "basic" selfie (make sure to take at least 50 pictures with different lightings, angles etc and pick the best)

Text barely matters unless you actually have something to brag about

I've used the app for 6 months. In that time I've had sex with an attractive 18 year old who told me she had sex 2 nights before, I've gotten catfished by fat chicks using old, hot pics of themselves 4 times (didn't have sex with any of them although they were willing, fuck them), and I've met 2 extremely attractive women who just wanted to be friends and weren't actually sluts.

Overall it's a poor experience and I've had more luck going to parties.

IMO its

>Face
>Confidence
>Height
>Body
>Status
>Money

Attached: 370F907900000578-0-image-m-83_1470806974973.jpg (634x553, 48K)

I'll also add that one of the fat women told me they've slept with 35 guys from Tinder (I am not lying). So think about the disgusting bitches on this app if you're trying to go for any easy lay. There are some nice women, but you need to start out getting coffee or something, because if they're willing to put out the first night with some fuckboy on Tinder, they've probably done it dozens of times before. Ive had sex with a handful of women and even that disgusts me

>Money and status
>below body and height
yeah nah

reset account

got 90 matches since last night.

feels good

Attached: 1527398334806.jpg (1242x1665, 396K)

If you are over 35 you can pretty much Invert my scale

Pretty much
I'd say it'd me more like
>Status
>Money
>Confidence
>Face
>Height
>Body
But with all things, making a list like that is pretty pointless, since you should always focus on things you lack and can fix
ie if you're broke but have a 8/10 body, pushing for that 9/10 body makes much less sense than earning some money

Ssoooo shirtless pic or no shirtless pic I feel like I was getting hella more matches with a shirtless pic than following your guys advice

Yes goy, let the cyber-jew see and learn all your fucking secrets by trying to get laid.

Its easy to act like james bond behind a keyboard, but can you be as suave, clever or unakward when you finally meet up with her and she gets to see your ugly face from more angles than the "perfect" one you posted pictures in?

Tinder, like all other online dating is a jew tool for avarage women to shower in all the dicks they want, further damaging the west and gender relations. You complain about the cock carousel and women going on it, yet you willingly thry to throw your measly white weenies at any 2/10 wanting to cram it inside her yeast infected retard maker.

>t. female

>8/10
>favour

Attached: B5742EF5-FE41-4026-8044-600CC319648E.jpg (284x200, 28K)