Thoughts on 18/6 Intermittent Fasting?

I am considering starting IF at a 18/6 breakup, Has anyone here had experience with this and if so, what would you recommend about it?

Attached: 1525180386965.jpg (1920x1080, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-R-eqJDQ2nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great for cutting, overall health saves time, saves money, depletes retarded cravings, and all you gotta do is skip breakfast and not eat late at night. My diet wasn't anything special but I lost 15lbs from it

Ok thank you! I'm working on getting back into shape and figured i would start on getting my diet in shape first and make some aggressive moves.

Attached: 1524139804933.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

16 hours of fasting is called skipping breakfast

Yes OP,
4 months of this I went from 210lbs to a steady 175 lbs. The first month is the hardest, but then it gets easy.

I couldn't do it because I feel like I'm going to passout if I don't eat breakfast. Best of luck to you.

Anybody bulked om IF here? If so, give me some advice and experience. Please share results too

You should see a doctor

Is this dry fasting or is water allowed?

Why would you possibly want to fast with bulking

Doctor said I was fine. It just happens in the morning. Thanks though.

You should think about doing a 10 hour eating window instead of 8. Supposedly it is the most ideal eating window for putting on mass.

You still get the test boosting aspects of fasting while giving you more time to convert food into muscle.

youtu.be/-R-eqJDQ2nU

Intermittent fasting includes "feast cycles", so it's neither dry nor water fasting, though if you meant just the fast cycle, then the answer is you can drink water anytime, in fact it's highly encouraged to drink a lot of water each day.

16/8 means 16 hours fasting (no food or drinks that would break a fast), 8 feasting (eating like normal).

Counter intuative, either fast to lose fat or bulk to gain muscle, IF doesn't do anything extra for bulking, and in a lot of cases can make it harder

Personally doing 16/8 myself, been doing it for two months now, lost 20 pounds on top of eating smaller portions, hardest part is always feeling hungry in the morning 8-11, but by lunch time the hunger fades so I can chill till 2 to eat.

I saw many of the benefits of IF and wanted to try it. Its still possible to gain the benefits of IF while in a surplus, isn't it?

Comfy as hell, you may suffer at the beginning while your body relearns when it's time to eat but then it's a very smooth ride.

Love 16/8. I do two big meals within my window. Works for me. Disclaimer: I am fucking old(38j. When I was young I could literally eat anything...

I do 18/6 and its chill, dont even think about it anymore, comes naturally now. Im on 500+ deficit and Im having huge meals that I can barely finish

I did it for few months, it was great. Lost weight, fixed my sleeping regime, helped with sugar cravings. If you combine it with exercise, you will shed fat like a madman.
Currently I'm trying to get back in.

I'm not sure if dry fasting is even a thing.

Doing IF on a cut since Monday. Need to get rid of my viscelar fat. The only problem is a feel a bit tired at my morning workout.

Ive been doing 18/6 with keto for the past 2 months dropped 14 pounds so far and my lifts have stalled which is surprising since ive been eating at a 500 calorie deficit

Why not 20:4? Combine with lots of exercise and you're gonna shed weight like a motherfucker.

I've been doing 14/10 for several months now, gonna transition to 16/8. Brekkie at 10 am at work, lunch at 12 30, last meal at 17 30 when I get home. Two meals of the day at work, sounds like nice timesavings right there, if nothing else.

Why not 23/1? You're gonna literally disappear.

>fuck IF, just do OMAD lamao