Home gym """master race"""

>home gym """master race"""
>only have power rack, barbell, plates and a flat bench
>forced to Bench/Squat/Deadlift because there's honestly nothing else I can do that can replace it

Can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing

Attached: 6-145.png (500x500, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gymkompaniet.se/power-rackbody-solid-gpr378?gclid=CjwKCAjw9e3YBRBcEiwAzjCJuk0x_5gttTG9HAsuADe6WZAzYhimCmvLlV8rVHY7-GcSTaaabA7GjRoCzMIQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can also do pull ups, curls, rows.

Yeah I know, I can also do dips (muh dip attachment)

But the problem is I have no machines, cables, dumbbells, etc

Basically forced to do NO FUN ALLOWED routines

>not having fun grunting loudly, buck naked, covered in sweat, while your favorite tunes blast in the background.
I see the problem. You simply aren't grasping the real reason to own a home gym.

Had like this for years, its great. Use rubber band for tricep pushdowns

Seriously what more could you want? That's literally my entire routine

Buy a pair of rings and stop being a faggot. You don’t need dumbbells or cables.

Get a pair of oly dumbells / Buy a second hand cable machine

This guy gets it

Attached: 1523335375547.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

whats so fun about machines and cables??

u literally have what i go to the gym for

OP here. This is my current routine. What would you do to spice things up a bit after my main lift is done for the day?

Monday (Lower)
>Squat

Tuesday (Upper)
>Bench

Wednesday (Lower)
>Squat

Thursday (Upper)
>Bench

Friday (Full Body)
>Deadlift

Id do ohps after bench

ive been going to the gym for many years and not once used machines,cables or dumbells

Get a cable machine, will be a good investment for you

Attached: OUcEY.png (547x465, 47K)

Done the home gym thing for a few years - start weightlifting (Olympic lifting) don't fall for the powerlifting meme, powerlifting is for failed athletes / redditors.

it shows

Post body Mr Cable Dumbbell and Machine man.

Oh what's that? You suddenly have to close your browser and pretend like I never asked you to post body?

Oh no no no

hey man dish me the equipment you have, im planning on buying my own home gym this summer/fall. or, if you have any recs ill take those

What a fucking dreadful routine.

Its not my entire routine you dolt.

Its just my main lift on the day, you dolt.

You dolt. dolt.

Dolt boy.

I'm with this user, can anyone recommend equipment? OP is the picture you posted the set you have?

I have this power rack for about 4 years and very happy with it
gymkompaniet.se/power-rackbody-solid-gpr378?gclid=CjwKCAjw9e3YBRBcEiwAzjCJuk0x_5gttTG9HAsuADe6WZAzYhimCmvLlV8rVHY7-GcSTaaabA7GjRoCzMIQAvD_BwE

Not op, but just purchased a "FitnessReality 810xlt" from amazon. Superb reviews for a $250 cage.

I just want my home gym so i can lift in the sun.
Any recs guys? i alredy know what to buy but maybe some new ideas, things you noticed after you built your home gym? Also any site that talks about this? all i see is redundant websites about "you need a rack" and dyel tier posts about "best medicine balls for your home gym"

i dont know about the necesity of a cable machine, but you should invest in new and fun things for your gym, just save what you would pay normally and buy something fun

Going for heavy barbell weights make sure you have a concrete floor and that you protect it. I have crushed my floor by repeatedly dropping my deads. Put protection on top like thick rubber mats and other gym floor stuff