Is it still possible for a 29 year old who missed out on teen love to slay 18-21 year olds? And if so, how?

Is it still possible for a 29 year old who missed out on teen love to slay 18-21 year olds? And if so, how?

Or will I have to settle with 30 year old post wall whores?

Attached: 1462601302819.jpg (1200x1400, 347K)

yeah melbourne sluts

It's possible, but not for you.

silk saturdays

>that 29 year old boomer
you disgust me

I hope so for my sake.

I mean I see older guys with younger girls all the time. Especially if you have money and can buy them shit guys their age can't.

I mean, except for my thinning hair, I look almost the same as I did when I was 20. So if I ever can afford hair replacement surgery, I think I'll be fine. Or not, I am super autistic and akward. We'll see.

If you make 6 figures and aren’t terrible looking then yes.

Seekingarrangements.

I fuck a different 18-21 year old cutie every week. Avg cost is like 400.

Yeah, sure. I'm 27 and my last gf was 18. I've had others that age as well. She still wants to be with me, because the boys her age can't satisfy her, but she's too immature for me, t b h. It's kind of cute how she follows me around like a puppy though.

OP, you're not actually missing out on much. 21-25 is the sweet spot.

Attached: ripped qt.jpg (640x640, 264K)

Im 28 and my gf is 22, its possible.

Yeah of course you can. I'm 29 and I fucked a 16 year old (it's legal over here so fuck off with your pedo stuff).

Absolutely, if you can manage to get into their friend circles.
How DID you get to meeting an 18 year old?

You’ll probably think I’m larping but I’m 29 I just met a girl from SA who is 21 with a cute face and banging body. We fucked twice and I made her swallow. She called me daddy while I fucked her.

Where at

AHH I LOVE WHITE WOMEN THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS THERE IS NOTHING, NOTHING LIKE IT!

WHY CANT I GET WHITE WOMEN!!!

Everywhere that isn't USA.

So I guess if its legal at age 7 then its not 'pedo stuff' either

you blood pedos disgust me

How do you meet them lad?

She approached me in the gym.

Just with your insecurities I can tell you won't be slaying anytime soon bra. Sort your shit first.

I meet lots of girls that only date older guys. Some are 18 and dated as old as 35. You gotta have your finances in line though, they aren’t fucking 35 year olds who still work dead end jobs.

pedo scum

>be muscle bottom
>getting pounded left and right by younger qt twinks

>post wall roastie

There's literally nothing wrong with 30-40 year old women if they've not become fat. They're far more sexual than your average 18-25 year old roastie who thinks the world revolves around her.

I'm not a paedo you dumb nigger.
Dating sites. Most of them lie about their age and put it as 18. After you start talking to them they usually tell you they are younger.

I know, and you have no idea my insecurities are insane.

I was sitting at a bar talking to my friends 2 nights ago. Two girls sit next to me, the one next to me literally rubbed her leg against mine for a good 15 mins. Finally when I went to reach for my drink, she reached for hers, I bumped her hand and pulled back like a total beta. She turns away from me and tells her friend, "I guess I'm bugging this guy, let's move."

I have a serious problem. I think I'm going to just have to pretend to be a completely different person to talk to women, I done that to get through other social interactions before.

Attached: IMG_0813.jpg (500x480, 71K)

>teen girls
>pedo

spotted the feminazi

t. someone who never experienced prime pussy
women are at their peak at 16

Attached: primepuss.jpg (461x827, 117K)

I experienced girls that age when I was that age when I was 16-22.

Then I went for women my age...

Keep trying to reason why you are ok with being a pedo

lol she wanted your dick right there, right now... need to grow some balls mate you dont get chances like that very often

Pedophilia applies to children that haven't entered puberty yet. That's 12 and lower.

>then I went for women my age
Keep trying to make it out as if fucking women who have been fucked 20+ times is a good thing lad, the rest of us will continue to slip our cocks into fresh tight pussy and be ok being labeled """pedo"""" by fags like you on the internet.
Plus, i'm 22 so fuck ya

Attached: emily.jpg (467x700, 30K)

pedo C O P E

I mean, just accept you missed out on sex in highschool/early college .. don't groom young girls into having sex with you just because you have money now that you are older

>don't groom young girls into having sex with you just because you have money now that you are older

why not?

>Keep trying to make it out as if fucking women who have been fucked 20+ times is a good thing lad

>women should remain a virgin until I meet them and have sex with them, all women should be virgins!

mate cmon

>literally talking about post pubescent women
>women who are literally capable of conceiving and giving birth
>you call people "pedos" who feel attraction to a woman with whom they could procreate

Just think about what you're saying, you colossal fucking retard. If the legal age would be lowered to 15, would you suddenly stop calling these people pedos? You probably would, wouldn't you. Fucking statist sheeple. Just because something is the law doesn't mean it's morally right, and just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's morally wrong.

Attached: youkeepusingthatword.jpg (300x252, 22K)

>just accept you missed out on sex in highschool/early college

I didn't. I lost my virginity in HS. I don't see a reason to stop fucking prime teen pussy just because I already had it back then.

>If the legal age would be lowered to 15
>If the legal age would be lowered to 12
>If the legal age would be lowered to 10
>If the legal age would be lowered to 8
>If the legal age would be lowered to 5

Yes I would call you a pedo.

>I mean, just accept you missed out on sex in highschool/early college.

I was 23 and asked for ID when buying alcohol numerous times, got compliments that i age slower that others, have that kind of genetics. How the fuck should people like that fuck highschool/early college girls, when they think you are underage.

>muh slippery slope

How to spot a retard: the argument.

Give me ONE reason why I SHOULDN'T fuck girls in their prime?

Riight, because that's what I said. Jesus christ, man. Sure, they will be a "grey zone", somewhere AROUND puberty, which makes the distinction a bit fuzzy, but my main point is, once a woman exhibits secondary sexual characteristics and starts menstruating, she stops being a girl and is biologically a woman. In other words, POST PUBESCENT women are NOT GIRLS, and thus, you cannot be considered a pedo if you feel attraction towards them.

But you know, you're just illustrating my point. You're the kind of person who genuinely has no moral compass in their life, so they just look at daddy government to provide it for them. You are precisely the person who, if it would be legal to do so, would actually fuck a 6 year old because "the law says it's right so it's not wrong!!"

Attached: disdain_for_plebs.jpg (400x462, 48K)

He can't get any so you shouldn't either.

My gf is 38 and I'm 26. So far she's been the absolute best woman I've ever been with, including those "prime pussy" you keep memeing about. She's far more reliable, levelheaded, is sexy as fuck because she does sports, she's intelligent and I can actually treat her as an equal, and as far as sex goes she's better than anything in the world because she doesn't believe the whole male population is dropped in their knees for her. She's also realistic about her age and knows and accepts we aren't going to be together forever. I think we still got a good 10 years of relationship though, if we keep ourselves in shape and keep having fun.
You don't know true happiness and pleasure in a relationship until you've dropped those annoying ass college girls and went for an older woman.

Except you will literally never produce offspring with her, your gene line will die out and you will die unhappy and miserable.

Who cares about something that will happen after you're dead?

This. I have a live in 21 yr old gf, I'm 37.

She really does follow me around like a puppy.

Extremely affectionate.

Loves with her heart on here sleeve.

Beautiful.

She's so much sweeter to me than women even close to my age are.

Good point desu

Spoken like a true degenerate.

Spoken like a true cuck. What's the point of living if you're not happy?

old enough to breathe?
old enough to be cocksleeve

im gay

Only an insane fool would deliberately bring children into this world.

But a literal pedo is one who is attracted to prepubescent girls

99% of 16 year old girls have adult bodies

>that creepy old guy who blatantly preys on young girls who'll only sleep with him for money
Sad. I'm a young baby boy and girls like that give up the poon for guys like me even though we still live with our parents and drive a shitty biege beater.

Attached: 1528080191565.jpg (1200x1127, 51K)

>implying slippery slope is a formal fallacy unto itself

Joke's on you. I'm pushing 30, I live with my mom, I drive a 23-year-old BMW and I still bang 18-year-olds.

Fuck guys, FUCK.

I'm 29 as well and was khv until 27.

I feel fucking awful, like there's a hole that my underdevelopment caused.

Can it ever be filled? I don't have to smash

>like I've arrived to the party late and everyone had their fill and all that's left are scraps.
Exactly. You dug your hole. Now lay in it, while I lay in this 18 year old's hole even though I'm 25 and have fucked 21 girls

Usually when you are 29 and have slept with several women you realize that only people around 18 brag about the amount of women they sleep with / identify themselves with it.

Just be glad that you made it, broke the cycle and did not become a wizard. You don't have to smash

Attached: 38b.jpg (1456x777, 155K)

>and I can actually treat her as an equal
>12 years younger than you
I've read a lot of pathetic shit on this website but this might just take the cake

I am almost 22

is getting a whore really better than waiting for someone I like

>Is it still possible
Yes, provided you're not fat, bald, visibly tired with life, and don't have a personality/style of a fucking accountant.
>if so, how?
I hate to agree with PUA-tier pseudopsychology, but its all about perceived social status and value. Being perceived as more "mature", worldly, experienced and better in absolutely every respect than the thot and guys her age is a powerful attractor. It's probably true, too, but you can exaggerate a bit so that she always feels like it's you that's doing her a favour by accepting her company.

>t. that 35 yo man
I'm not saying I'm a Casanova, but I pulled my share of young thots, some of them way out of my league. I've also been cucked by 30+ men when I was in my early 20's.

The only downside is, the older you get, the more insufferably stupid you find most young girls and their fucking "views" on pretty much anything.

>slay
YASSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEN! In other words, sorry dude, you're gay.

Attached: A PUSSY.png (653x625, 99K)

It's truly sad that your parents weren't thinking like this.

Step 1: stop shitting in designated streets.
Step 2: there is no Bob and Vegene, these people don't exist, stop asking.
Step 3: daily showers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curry & body spray

How Jow Forums do you have to get so girls don't just blow you off last minute?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-09-16-31-45.png (1080x1920, 184K)

Try being interesting

>Boyfriend is about to lunge but I stop him

What's wrong with lunges? they're a good exercise

u cheeky shit

Attached: the old nooserino.jpg (720x822, 41K)

Sounds awesome man. I have a 18yo gf, while 25 and out of university. I don't wanna date a girl my age ever again kek.

She actually sounds like she wants to see you next week though.

If you don't cut it off now you're a cuck.

If it's the first time and she offers to reschedule on her own it's fine.
Even the submissive, easily manipulated underage schoolgirls you dream about have a life of their own.

Where do i meet girls?

Approach women at the gym

I have tendonitis and can't go to the gym.
Also i need a car to get to a gym.

Ask your mom if any of her friends are single then

>it's like I've arrived to the party late and everyone had their fill and all that's left are scraps.

That's exactly what it is. All the girls our age are either taken or damaged. Why do you think we want young girls?

t. weimerican

and everybody fairy clapped

If they offer to reschedule they're still interested.

Leave this site and get a reality check.

"I watch watch kino with losers, especially not with you since we'd be watching Master and Commander; an emotional masterpiece of male bonding and camaraderie which is something women aren't capable of understanding. FACT!!!"

lol, peak women is a 30ish something who is in a relationship she cant get out of with a mortage and two kids. She is lonely as fuck and resents her boyfriend/husband so much she will not have sex with him and is so repressed she'll let you piss on her the first date.

Women arent primed before they are so beat down they'll accept your fetishes, or let you unload your bucketlist of degeneracy on them for fear of being rejected. Young women arent there yet, and if you want to waste your energy pounding a dead fish 19year old instead of taking a shit on a 32 year old, you might be actually more gay than a homosexual.

Attached: 1521065664321.gif (416x368, 3.08M)

>peak women
>30ish

Attached: 1513469523637.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

I'm in the same situation, same ages and everything.

The thing we've got going for us is that while everyone else got to where they are naturally, we had to work for it, so we know how to learn to improve (and we want to improve).

We've missed out on some stuff, sure, but unless you've got a time machine that's not something that can be changed, just something to be learned from and a source of motivation to do better in the future.

You're not a khv anymore, so you've already proven to yourself you can change, so just keep working at it.

Attached: 1503285566655.jpg (769x1024, 203K)

You sir are the hero we need.

Sorry bro, unless you're a Chad natty these kinds of chicks will not fuck you. They can smell it.

>t. 17yo Chad who fucked his teacher

she's a fat cow. Tell her that you'll only meet her if she'll eat out your asshole. That comment will let you know where she stands.

Im 29, changed career a year ago, started lifting a year ago since then gf has gotten fatter, Immaking strong gains both career nd physique wise. Ive had the opportunity to fuck a few 20-somethings but have remained strong. Fat gf though is making me not like her

You're a larping virgin or you've never been with a younger girl. 18-year-olds are so fucking slutty these days it's ridiculous. They do everything, anal, swallowing, facials, rough shit, public fucking, etc. I fucked an 18-year-old in my car at the centre of town with people passing by and looking in and she didn't give a flying fuck.

Good luck getting a 35-year-old mother of two to give you a rim job, son.

god i wish i was that seat

what if i lost my virginity at 20

C'mon it's on the fucking thing

Attached: BAIT_1.png (200x200, 6K)

>i fucked a girl in my car
Woah, thats some wild shit...

The point was she enjoyed being watched, captain reading comprehension. I've fucked her in public parks, a national monument, a nightclub toilet, and a hill top.

Thats Mr. Captain reading comprehension to you.

Can concur. Me 34. Gf 19. I’ve had to invent new ways to fuck her as she ‘s exhausted all my fantasies...

You couldn't have come up with a more beta response if you tried.

But you could, and you did.

Go to a high school and casually stand outside when you know they quit, then start talking and generally be an interesting person with them. Not that hard. Its just in your head, all of it.