Been lifting for 5 years

>been lifting for 5 years
>deadlift 400 pounds
>Women MMA fighter has bigger biceps than me

Why even bother Jow Forums?

Attached: cris-730x430.png (730x430, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWUlkXTtKXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yours are probably bigger. Hers are just huge because she is low body fat and has a small frame.

She could still kick your ass though.

>he fell for the DL will make your bicep big bro meme

She also prob has more test than you

Attached: rGK9nvk.png (602x562, 266K)

That's a man baby!

Add curls bud

>been lifting for 6 months
>deadlift 405
Are you even trying?

I've been doing bicep curls and I'm around 50 pounds per dumbbell. Should I add hammer curls?

lmao in mma she might. But if this was real life tooth and nail this women would get fucked by even a moderately muscular man.

Do somefucking curls you gonad.

"Woman".

Imagine being this delusional.

stop lifting as much as possible, just do a lot of volume, that's the only way to grow as a natty.

>stop lifting as much as possible, just do a lot of volume, that's the only way to grow as a natty.

What do you mean by volume? You mean I will do at least 5 sets of bicep curls instead of my usual 3 sets of 50 pounds?

her clit is probably bigger than your dick so don't feel too bad

>her clit is probably bigger than your dick so don't feel too bad

Attached: 1519362801401.jpg (544x563, 28K)

If you took as much gear as she does you'd be at least as big

Yeah, because pro fighters can't fight tooth and nail, amirite?

Trains arms, nigga

Add Dumbbell or Barbell Rows and other kinds of pulling to that and make sure to do the curls right after the big compound pulls. One lone exercise isn't enough

>x sets of y weight
>no other variables considered

Do you even lift?

youtube.com/watch?v=EWUlkXTtKXI
50 total sets x AMRAP

>Cris Cyborg
>Woman
Pick one

More sets and/or reps, that's really the most important and easiest method of overloading one's muscles.
If you fail a set with the same reps you did previously, are you just gonna stop right there? Because that will make you stall or even regress, you need to do more as a natty to progress when you're no longer a beginner.
Obviously there are limits you can't just keep increasing volume all the time, but having periods where you increase volume and then lower it back down in order to regain sensitivity to training again is benefitial.

>Deadlift 400 pounds
>Why are my arms small

Curl 400 pounds fucker